TinyMight / TM 2

637vape

Very impressed by my tm2 on day 1, running at 8.5 and getting what I would consider desktop–lIke performance through large water pieces. Only complaint is the joint on the wpa stem I got rocks a little in everything I’ve tried it in so far. The battery seems to drain pretty quickly, but the battery cap makes it easy to swap.

Healthy Rips Dosing Capsules fit the in the TinyMight stems?​

Load and Go!
- 100% pure stainless steel
- Set of four w/ plastic capsule case
- Dimensions: 10.5mm x 11mm
- Capsule capacity: 0.09-0.11g

CAPSULES​

Fury Edge Dosing Capsules by Healthy Rips,Accessories - www.sneakypetestore.com
1a_51a979c0-583d-449f-a133-fa20ae2c6bde.jpg

These official Healthy Rips Dosing Capsules are the perfect accessory for a simple load and go experience with your Healthy Rips Vaporizer. Simply put, these caps will keep your pre-loaded herb secure, great for a quick pack of your vape at a moment's notice. Plus they come with the added bonus of keeping your bowl cleaner for longer. Which means less time cleaning your vaporizer and more time enjoying the goodness it provides.​

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Healthy Rips Dosing Capsules fit the in the TinyMight stems?​

Load and Go!
- 100% pure stainless steel
- Set of four w/ plastic capsule case
- Dimensions: 10.5mm x 11mm
- Capsule capacity: 0.09-0.11g

CAPSULES​

Fury Edge Dosing Capsules by Healthy Rips,Accessories - www.sneakypetestore.com
1a_51a979c0-583d-449f-a133-fa20ae2c6bde.jpg

These official Healthy Rips Dosing Capsules are the perfect accessory for a simple load and go experience with your Healthy Rips Vaporizer. Simply put, these caps will keep your pre-loaded herb secure, great for a quick pack of your vape at a moment's notice. Plus they come with the added bonus of keeping your bowl cleaner for longer. Which means less time cleaning your vaporizer and more time enjoying the goodness it provides.​

Did you tried it ? TM bowl is 12mm ID , i bet those will fall out and air will pass around them.

How many 4mm ruby quartz balls do I need to use in the TinyMight cooling unit? Vapefiend is out of stock of the ruby 4MM - Bag of 80 pieces. If anyone knows a good vender to purchase some ruby or quartz balls, please chime in.

Elfstone,
Reactions: BigJr48

R1ng0

My tinymight 2 arrived 3 days ago and I have to say a tight pack on 4 is both flavoursome and it hits the spot for once a vape that lives upto the hype I have now packed away all vapes except by iQ2 and tinymight 2 both take the same batteries both are excellent the iQ2 is great though my budgie water adaptor and the tinymight is great for when I want total fast effect soooo I'm very happy, and batteries I have 2 mollcel 26a and 2 28a which I buy from fogstar uk

Jams67

How many 4mm ruby quartz balls do I need to use in the TinyMight cooling unit? Vapefiend is out of stock of the ruby 4MM - Bag of 80 pieces. If anyone knows a good vender to purchase some ruby or quartz balls, please chime in.
Check out recomendedvapesupplies, Matt is a top dude and always goes out of his way to help you. They usually have a decent selection

vapeape77

Did you tried it ? TM bowl is 12mm ID , i bet those will fall out and air will pass around them.
Very happy with the finish on mine! About to head out on day one with this bad lad. Corked it for travel, anyone else try this?

Edit: The HR Edge dosing caps fit snug into the bottom of the Tinymight’s cooling unit.

Locked and ready to be loaded!

Ha… a blue gasket from the HR Edge has helped me use some of my favorite stems!

Edit: Damn that gasket can dub as a 14mm wpa too! Not like sliding glass but works fine imo…

I talked a few pages back about the Edge dosing cap does fit snug right into the cooling unit, works great for micro doses imo. Here’s the locked in cap i l posted.

I also took the Cu apart and now have a decent lidless capsule to use.

I do think the Ti stem also introduces some conduction…

Here’s the locked in Edge cap again and my double cap setup that holds about the same as a Might bowl.

PS: I enjoy holding my TM2 with my left hand, button pointed at me. I tap the button with my right thumb and my right index holds at the bottom taper of other side. I am less likely to drop it😂 plus it kinda feels like holding a mini saxophone two handed…

Last edited:

vapeape77

my missus walked in on me mid-bowl at the weekend, it was in the honey tower bong and I was giving it proper air-sax style to Gerry Rafferty baker street, I think she just stood there questioning her life choices :lol:
Lol sounds like my lady, giving me that look…. Yesterday I did a Indica strain called Slurpie in the bathroom when company was over. Later she was like I’m glad you picked a grape smelling strain to smell up our bathroom instead of that skunky one…

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Amazon.com according to Snax Recommendation
They offer free shipping to UK? Above X price?
“Beracky” is a name I recall for quartz balls. I bought some on Amazon too, either 3mm or 4mm (I don’t recall). I know I cleaned them in ISO but haven’t used them yet. Soon though. I’m getting stem envy from all of you, though I do still enjoy the stock short stem with hollow cooling unit (no nuts & washers) - that’s been my setup for over a year. I still enjoy the TM in its mostly native form. :peace:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Enjoying my TM2 but cant stop getting the feeling that they installed the button in an odd spot if not the wrong spot.

Do you all engage the heater button with your pinky or the heel of your palm?

Last edited:

vapeape77

Enjoying my TM2 but cant stop getting the feeling that they installed the button in an odd spot.

It would be nice if the button was on the top taper area, then I could just push it with my right hands thumb instead of two handing it…

vapeape77,
Reactions: dimmusp

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It would be nice if the button was on the top taper area, then I could just push it with my right hands thumb instead of two handing it…
Discussed a few pages back and I provided an explanation why a button likely can’t be put on the top plate. Really not enough internal real estate given it’s currently below the board. Would be nice but the current design doesn’t allow it.

I use my ring finger, either hand, not that I’m ambidextrous. :peace:

Ripstar

Enjoying my TM2 but cant stop getting the feeling that they installed the button in an odd spot if not the wrong spot.

pinky because it's typically upside down while using the wpa. Agreeed though, it seems like there could be a better spot.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
my missus walked in on me mid-bowl at the weekend, it was in the honey tower bong and I was giving it proper air-sax style to Gerry Rafferty baker street, I think she just stood there questioning her life choices :lol:2001 -
My TM2 with titanium stem also doubles as a min-blaster and I'm sure my wife thinks I look super-cool as I go "Pew-Pew-Pew!" while I take out bad guys during the latest episode of Andor...

edit: The sax solo on Baker street is truly epic (said the Boomer.. :brow:)

Last edited:

NachoDorito

Have any of you folks with an MVS been using it as a cooling stem in the quartz tube? I had some trouble getting it to fit with two TM o-rings on the outside, but after finagling with it for a bit, It fit through with a great seal. I added the conical screen that came with the TM and gave her a rip. This is definitely the coolest vapor I have experienced (natively) with the TM2 and I almost combusted due to this fact! I think it’s a must try for anyone who has one laying around.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Have any of you folks with an MVS been using it as a cooling stem in the quartz tube? I had some trouble getting it to fit with two TM o-rings on the outside, but after finagling with it for a bit, It fit through with a great seal. I added the conical screen that came with the TM and gave her a rip. This is definitely the coolest vapor I have experienced (natively) with the TM2 and I almost combusted due to this fact! I think it’s a must try for anyone who has one laying around.

I haven’t tried my MVS with my TM, seems like the extra length might be a hassle with the constant inserting/removing of the glass stem. I just started using my OG Simrell Vortex with my GH IO, it’s fantastic for cooling, using the little Simrell Mighty MP adapter, with larger orings installed.

Top Bottom