TinyMight / TM 2

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I noticed the terp pill stem gets really dirty fast. Really affects airflow and resistance. Will this stuff be getting into my lungs?

I'm wandering how it would perform to just put a little cotton there instead of the screen. The glass indents would hold it in place. Then you can easily swap out the cotton which should keep stem cleaner longer, and stop particles being inhaled.

I don't have any so I can't experiment myself.
How do you discard of the avb? I find that if I blow it out directly after using it, the stem keeps clean longer. If the avb is stuck I use a pick to get it loose.

FelixVonTrapp

any hot vapor that meets your cold organs will leave some reclaim there, small amounts, but your body/mucus should get it out. much healthier than smoking, but it's not healthy like breathing fresh cold air....
clean your stems more often
And it’s the easiest thing to clean too

Edit; the HA stem; not your organs

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I find that if I blow it out directly after using it, the stem keeps clean longer. If the avb is stuck I use a pick to get it loose.
Ditto except I use a brush, a disposal wide interdental brush (they come in packages at any pharmacy) with all my vapes. Toss them out after they get really bad, and they travel well (pocket, bag, etc.). Keeps my stock TM stems cleaner longer. And I’m only using the cooling unit without any extra screen. I used to but can do without it…

But a good cleaning at the end of each day should help.
Cleanliness is next to godliness :). But yes, clean stems and vapes more often if not daily. It depends on the setup, temp, usage of course but when something’s that dirty, to me it’s time to clean it :2c: . With my stock TM stems (I’ve always been a big vape native user) there’s a point when I know they need to be cleaned which is about every couple of weeks. The TM is my number one vape and I do use a few others thrown into the rotation.:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I noticed the terp pill stem gets really dirty fast. Really affects airflow and resistance. Will this stuff be getting into my lungs?

Not in your lungs, it is in the stem... The particulates are visibly caught in the stem, so why would they be in your lungs?? Nothing significant, part of the stems job is to catch that shit, aside from offering smoother vapor with obstructing the path, of course dirtyness effects airflow and resistance along with taste.

I'm wandering how it would perform to just put a little cotton there instead of the screen. The glass indents would hold it in place. Then you can easily swap out the cotton which should keep stem cleaner longer, and stop particles being inhaled.

You could use cotton, rather hemp fiber, inside stems as a cooling unit, RBT had us doing this before the spiked stems came along, it can be pretty effective, although you have to use a tiny thin gauze, because that does soak up the oils and restrict the air flow even more... You have the benefit of being able to then vape the hemp fiber itself, but the hits you take through the hemp fiber are going to be weaker because the hemp fiber is stealing some of your vapor oils.

Lad113

You can try using the TM rimmed screens. They have a noticeably tighter knit screen compared to the rimless screen that you're using. It may keep your stem cleaner longer from particles that could be passing by.

Screenshot-2022-10-16-16-04-25.png

Last edited:

RedZep

You can try using the TM rimmed screens. They have a noticeably tighter knit screen compared to the rimless screen that you're using. It may keep your stem cleaner longer from particles that could be passing by.

Screenshot-2022-10-16-16-04-25.png
My terp pill stem is too wide OD. Rimmed basket just falls out straight away.

RedZep,
Reactions: Elfstone

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Unless you use a very fine filter you're gonna get some bits of shit coming through any stem with a glass or metal screen. Yes, you can use a little cotton/hemp but it's gonna get gunked up and increase resistance (as was previously mentioned). My plan is to use the TM through a bubbler, which will prevent bits from getting in your mouth. I find that concentrate vaping is much cleaner and less stinkier than flower vaping overall, but I do like some flower every now and then.

Does anyone know if the rimmed screens fit in the Rogue Waxworks wpas?

noobvaperct

Dumb question here, sorry. But what's the best/easiest way to remove a rimless basket after your done? I'm about to use basket for the first time this week after only using dosing capsules. Just empty the AVB and use your finger to claw it out?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Dumb question here, sorry. But what's the best/easiest way to remove a rimless basket after your done? I'm about to use basket for the first time this week after only using dosing capsules. Just empty the AVB and use your finger to claw it out?
Finger if it fits (mine don’t), toothpick, tweezers, pen, pencil, brush or chopstick will suffice. Only I stopped using screens with the cooling unit over a year ago. Cold turkey too :) :peace:

noobvaperct

Finger if it fits (mine don’t), toothpick, tweezers, pen, pencil, brush or chopstick will suffice. Only I stopped using screens with the cooling unit over a year ago. Cold turkey too :) :peace:
I bought a TRWW stem that's on it's way over hopefully this week and I'm getting a custom stem built by GVB, no cooling unit for me to mess with anymore and I cannot wait. It's the only thing I dislike about the TM2.

florduh

I find that concentrate vaping is much cleaner and less stinkier than flower vaping overall, but I do like some flower every now and then.

I don't disagree. But from a health perspective, if you live in an urban area you're inhaling microparticles all day that are way more worrisome. Shit, even in the country you're inhaling pollen for a big chunk of the year. And pollen is basically plant jizz.

pmthokku

I think when I used my Ti stem, i ended up loosening the intake ring. I didnt notice this and used my xlcs and now my TM2 is behaving like the temp is 10 when it is at 2 (charring, also the amount of time it is taking to heat up). I am not able to find my TM2 manual. Can someone post it on here? (i only found the TM1 manual online). Can my problem be fixed by reseting? I tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, hasnt changed anything. Help!!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I think when I used my Ti stem, i ended up loosening the intake ring. I didnt notice this and used my xlcs and now my TM2 is behaving like the temp is 10 when it is at 2 (charring, also the amount of time it is taking to heat up). I am not able to find my TM2 manual. Can someone post it on here? (i only found the TM1 manual online). Can my problem be fixed by reseting? I tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, hasnt changed anything. Help!!

Top Bottom