TinyMight / TM 2

Thumos

Just searched the thread here...is consensus still that Mighty dosing caps work better than those for the TM2? I'm not sold on dosing caps in general, but I can see some utility. Do they take away from the experience (taste/vapor production)? Thanks.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You got admit the battery indicator on top of tool is genius IMO! I know some are blinded by them but for me it just adds to an already great experience!

Haha yeah it is nice to see it on the top at a glance, although as I said it is blinding me more now for sure, I discovered using it with the GVB straight stems the angle in use is not as bad, as all my other with WPA style stems, it's just a trick of not making eye contact... The idea of some sort of clear lens in there too dull the brightness is a good idea for top and bottom I think!

Just searched the thread here...is consensus still that Mighty dosing caps work better than those for the TM2? I'm not sold on dosing caps in general, but I can see some utility. Do they take away from the experience (taste/vapor production)? Thanks.

I don't know that they're ever was a consensus, most of the consensus is that dos encapsules in general are a negative, affecting the airflow and temperature needed, usually a sacrifice with flavor and vapor... I find them annoying to load and unload too, while the S&B ones were some of the worst imo, aluminum press fit

MoltenTiger

You got admit the battery indicator on top of tool is genius IMO! I know some are blinded by them but for me it just adds to an already great experience!
I wound up skewering a tiny disc of silicone onto the underside of the tool to prevent the laser beams excessive intensity. It is now unable to blind. But no light show with my exhaled vapour in the dark now.

I'm not sure about actually using the tool, but it's neat to have the LED indicator on top.
It's a weird design. It works but it's not functionally ideal. Chamber wise it's pretty ideal, just not super intuitive or dialled between the top/bottom status lights, knockable multipress button, slotted dial. It all works but it's a weird system.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Took the tm2 to Mallorca very recently & I'm pleased to say it performed like a champ, happily blasting through 9 grams of 9 different strains over 7 days. All of which were a treat to experience using this particular vape. So much lip smacking flavour from strains like tropicana cherry, orange fanta, & mac, it was unreal. At the hotel, social club, or while out & about the tm2 delivered the goods with ease. With lesser portables, on trips away I can still be left wanting in terms of flavour or effect and I usually find I spend way too much time puff-puffing away on them trying to exhaust a load, but with this (in my heart I want to say magic but my mind knows it is a science based) device I've the ability to rip through medically effective quantities much faster without sacrificing the flavours I enjoy so much. Fuckin winner.
Surprisingly, I only used the stock stem & cu while I was away, sometimes in conjunction with s+b mighty dosing caps for ease, which I think dull the experience somewhat but it's a trade-off for convenience and on the plus, I find the avb I empty out of them is usually very evenly roasted. Don't reallly like the aluminum construction though so will be giving the steel v2's from tm a try at some point. Quite proud of myself for deciding not to jump on the galaxy\carnage terp pill stem from ha when vf got the drop last week. After reading the various comments here, I'm thinking at the moment it's unnecessary for me as stock glass (or ti) is good for on-the-go & I have enough glass options at home to keep me happy for a while (dry bubblers ftw) - which is lucky, as I see my colour choice is now oos.

Finally, a little holiday snap:
20221007-161256.jpg

:peace:

MoltenTiger

Took the tm2 to Mallorca very recently & I'm pleased to say it performed like a champ, happily blasting through 9 grams of 9 different strains over 7 days. All of which were a treat to experience using this particular vape. So much lip smacking flavour from strains like tropicana cherry, orange fanta, & mac, it was unreal. At the hotel, social club, or while out & about the tm2 delivered the goods with ease. With lesser portables, on trips away I can still be left wanting in terms of flavour or effect and I usually find I spend way too much time puff-puffing away on them trying to exhaust a load, but with this (in my heart I want to say magic but my mind knows it is a science based) device I've the ability to rip through medically effective quantities much faster without sacrificing the flavours I enjoy so much. Fuckin winner.
Surprisingly, I only used the stock stem & cu while I was away, sometimes in conjunction with s+b mighty dosing caps for ease, which I think dull the experience somewhat but it's a trade-off for convenience and on the plus, I find the avb I empty out of them is usually very evenly roasted. Don't reallly like the aluminum construction though so will be giving the steel v2's from tm a try at some point. Quite proud of myself for deciding not to jump on the galaxy\carnage terp pill stem from ha when vf got the drop last week. After reading the various comments here, I'm thinking at the moment it's unnecessary for me as stock glass (or ti) is good for on-the-go & I have enough glass options at home to keep me happy for a while (dry bubblers ftw) - which is lucky, as I see my colour choice is now oos.

20221007-161256.jpg

Happy Holidays! Seems like you are doing it right!

That's all so awesome.
Orange Fanta weed... what will they think of next.
Sounds amazing!

sickmanfraud

Good post, people need to start showing pics instead of typing walls of text trying to explain something

There is a reason that we repeat "a picture is worth 1000 words". Because it is true!
Reading this discussion on screens reminds me why I designed my TM stem with a groove for the screen to lock in to, rather than deal with basket screens.

PICTURE?

The v2 dosing capsules are an improvement. I rarely use them at home but I find them convenient for on the go.

Anyone who uses the dosing caps should know that @Delta3DStudios has a few new products (listed as HR rogue) capsule caddies and loading trays. @Delta3DStudios also has caps for the stems for those folks who travel with loaded stems

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
They wrote to me back and loved the idea I had...the tip of that stick should be their logo...and when light goes through it shines the logo! Anyway, it is just an aesthetic thing...'cause I know nothing about electronics. Besides...the TM 2 is perfect as is. Improvement? I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. For me its perfect as is...

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The v2 dosing capsules are an improvement. I rarely use them at home but I find them convenient for on the go.

Anyone who uses the dosing caps should know that @Delta3DStudios has a few new products (listed as HR rogue) capsule caddies and loading trays. @Delta3DStudios also has caps for the stems for those folks who travel with loaded stems

Thanks for the shoutout! For sure I've got a TM1 on loan from another FC member right now and recently published a slim case for the TM1 (TM2 prototype slim case already complete, awaiting confirmation the case fits as intended before publishing!)

Indeed the HealthyRips Rogue dosing capsules fit the TM Stem so I've cross-listed my rogue capsule accessories on the TM page : https://delta3dstudios.com/portable-widgets/tinymight/

I'm also working on a slim case to hold the TM stems (design will be finished and published within the next day or two). I know the stems come in different lengths/designs, so if you want a custom stem case, please reach out to me with the dimensions (diameter, length) and I can whip up some options.

As usual, I'm always open to special requests for custom orders if you don't see something specific on the site you want - just shoot me a private message (or email works lol) :science:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"I don't know that they're ever was a consensus, most of the consensus is that dos encapsules in general are a negative, affecting the airflow and temperature needed, usually a sacrifice with flavor and vapor... I find them annoying to load and unload too, while the S&B ones were some of the worst imo, aluminum press fit"
I used budkups on my Pax2 for a while but dropped them after I realized they definitely reduced heating
So I've been using my Tiny Might a lot lately, and I just couldn't deal with the battery cover any longer....
So I grabbed a pretty piece of Goncalo Alves , and made a new one ...
No more searching for a damn coin!!!!
That looks absolutely fantastic! Beautiful! If I had a TM1 I would be pestering you to make me one, lol!

Thanks for the shoutout! For sure I've got a TM1 on loan from another FC member right now and recently published a slim case for the TM1 (TM2 prototype slim case already complete, awaiting confirmation the case fits as intended before publishing!)

Indeed the HealthyRips Rogue dosing capsules fit the TM Stem so I've cross-listed my rogue capsule accessories on the TM page : https://delta3dstudios.com/portable-widgets/tinymight/

I'm also working on a slim case to hold the TM stems (design will be finished and published within the next day or two). I know the stems come in different lengths/designs, so if you want a custom stem case, please reach out to me with the dimensions (diameter, length) and I can whip up some options.

As usual, I'm always open to special requests for custom orders if you don't see something specific on the site you want - just shoot me a private message (or email works lol) :science:
He makes great stuff for sure. I wonder if a scoop/tamper tool to fit a TM stem might be a good idea...? I know the Pax2 version of that works great, but now my poor Pax2 is colleting dust, thanks to my TM2!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Here's the current rendering of my ceramic "DNA" stem for the TinyMight; I'm hoping to order some samples soon and get some feedback from a few testers.

DNA tech uses two separate spiral partitions to create a high surface area "double helix"
This stem is 55MM long (same as the OEM glass stem) but contains 240MM of total vapor path length, almost 9.5 inches.

The idea is to combine the purity and flavor of glass with the durability of titanium.

TM55-D-Render.png

20221007-161256.jpg

I’m finding the 55mm TM stem paired with the CU to be quite the bee’s knee too. I do have a grav UP and the HA stem and walnut mouthpiece and have yet to put them to use. I feel the 55mm stem is a good training stem for those of us that haven’t got the breathing technique down. I did try the 80mm and went back to the 55mm

Perhaps when I become more familiar with the TinyMight, I’ll venture into the other longer stems. Been looking onto
14MM GLASS J HOOK MOUTHPIECE FEMALE FLAT END 12MM TUBING 8" I hope this the one that’ll fit the HA mouthpiece.

florduh

Here's the current rendering of my ceramic "DNA" stem for the TinyMight; I'm hoping to order some samples soon and get some feedback from a few testers.

DNA tech uses two separate spiral partitions to create a high surface area "double helix"
This stem is 55MM long (same as the OEM glass stem) but contains 240MM of total vapor path length, almost 9.5 inches.

The idea is to combine the purity and flavor of glass with the durability of titanium.

TM55-D-Render.png
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I wonder if a scoop/tamper tool to fit a TM stem might be a good idea...?
My original steel metal scoop-n-tamp and my nylon scoop-n-tamp fit, but my mighty tamp is just a smidge (1mm) too large for the stems.......

I am working on an entirely new product line of scoop tools using a different manufacturing technology than usual - hoping to introduce them by early next year if not sooner :-)

He only sells vape accessories. You'd get the capsules from manufacturer or retailer of the vape.
Yep! I am an independent aftermarket manufacturer of widgets (either made in my studio directly, or through other factories around North America - nothing I design is mass produced internationally) - I'd love to make my own custom capsules one day for various devices, but I'm afraid I don't have the space for all that tooling in my shop just yet ;)

Top Bottom