• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Pasoa2020

So I had a chance to use my TM2 for the first time. Overall love it. Question - I used the coarse grind plate from the BCG, and the TM bubbler.

With the TM1 (where in fairness, I had been using the medium grind plate) Iā€™d use temp 7-8 on the dial and this worked well.

Tried the same setting in the TM2 and got some small level of combustion. So it seems the TM2 is hotter?

Or should I increase my draw speed? I used a pretty slow and steady inhale.

Or just a matter using a lower temp?

Or would a finer grind be better?

Hagbard

i am at 6 and use the same draw speed as the mighty. works perfect. maybe go 6.5 and try for you if you need higher temps...

Hagbard,
Reactions: Elfstone

FelixVonTrapp

So I had a chance to use my TM2 for the first time. Overall love it. Question - I used the coarse grind plate from the BCG, and the TM bubbler.

With the TM1 (where in fairness, I had been using the medium grind plate) Iā€™d use temp 7-8 on the dial and this worked well.

Tried the same setting in the TM2 and got some small level of combustion. So it seems the TM2 is hotter?

Or should I increase my draw speed? I used a pretty slow and steady inhale.

Or just a matter using a lower temp?

Or would a finer grind be better?
I have exact same set up. I definitely ran at higher number on the OG. On TM2 I may finish as high as 7, but not my usual temp. Iā€™d suggest dropping temp, maybe even start at 5. I agree that slow draw is way to go.

Ralph

i am so in love with my new mouthpieces!
fit like a glove, full ti liner and perfect wood
ā£ļø

AWESOME!

Really nice!!! Where did you buy the wooden mouthpieces?

florduh

It certainly takes a little more ā€œfuckeryā€ as Troy said compared to a Mighty+

Maybe in some ways. But the reason I like the TM is it requires the least amount of fuckery I've ever found in a portable* when it comes to delivering a very tasty smooth hit. That includes concentrate portables/e-rigs as well.

I didn't even enjoy dry herb vaping before getting mine. I only do portables and every other device involved at least a few gross terpless hits to finish a load.

*The only exception being pre filled rosin carts/pods but those aren't load as you go deals.

Jams67

Maybe in some ways. But the reason I like the TM is it requires the least amount of fuckery I've ever found in a portable* when it comes to delivering a very tasty smooth hit. That includes concentrate portables/e-rigs as well.

I didn't even enjoy dry herb vaping before getting mine. I only do portables and every other device involved at least a few gross terpless hits to finish a load.

*The only exception being pre filled rosin carts/pods but those aren't load as you go deals.
Yeah its certainly the only portable Ive had that can hit hard enough to satisfy me, got some torch vapes that can and could be classed as portable but using a big flame torch in public ainā€™t discreet enough for me to class as a true portable. My crafty + still has a place in my lineup as it is very fast, easy and convenient to reload but depending on where you are I find the TM just as easy, I find loading the stem either by sucking straight from grinder or just stabbing the stem down into the grinder better than picking weed in my fingers and dropping in the crafty or trying to use a scoop with the crafty held between my knees if im outside and theres any sort of wind or breeze I actually think the TM would be easier to load. If your outside as well the TM clears almost perfectly by blowing out the stem.

Im trying out some S&B dosing capsules as well after seeing it recommended a few pages back (sorry forget who was originally suggested it) They seem to work just as well if not better than in my crafty which is a big bonus for reloading on the go.

My Highartisan 4 pill galaxy stem arrived this morning...very happy with it, very tasty šŸ˜‹

Shorner, is that the amber one you got? If so, thatā€™s the one Iā€™m waiting for HA to restock, it looks really good with the TM2. On another note, where is the HighArtisan located? Iā€™m wondering if their in the USA.

Elfstone,
Reactions: ezpz

Shorner

Shorner, is that the amber one you got? If so, thatā€™s the one Iā€™m waiting for HA to restock, it looks really good with the TM2. On another note, where is the HighArtisan located? Iā€™m wondering if their in the USA.
It's the Galaxy stem.mate it looks darker in the photos than what it is....HA are US based.
"Edit" the pills do look a lot darker than the photos on HA website of the galaxy stem but you can still see blues and purples etc there is a lot of amber in them, I like it šŸ‘Œ

Last edited:

onesixty2

I'm slightly puzzled by the terp pill stems-- are the pills just inside, solid glass, or a pocket that vapor goes into, or am I just overthinking this? Is the cooling those kind of stems provide really that significant? Honestly they look kind of goofy to me, but they seem to be a hit by folks in this thread so contemplating it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm slightly puzzled by the terp pill stems-- are the pills just inside, solid glass, or a pocket that vapor goes into, or am I just overthinking this? Is the cooling those kind of stems provide really that significant? Honestly they look kind of goofy to me, but they seem to be a hit by folks in this thread so contemplating it.

It is just a solid pill, like a solid pearl bead ball, the vapor flows all around them, air through whatever gaps are created, by their shapes and their movement, yes they help cool the hot vapor just like anything else in the vapor path would... I'm not sure what the cooling difference between using pills or balls would be however the air flow is definitely different with those shapes?

GoldenBud

beads will hold heat better than pills. the ratio between volume:surface area is better with beads. but, it will still cool the vapor... and it looks unique, so I'd get it

Shit Snacks

beads will hold heat better than pills. the ratio between volume:surface area is better with beads. but, it will still cool the vapor... and it looks unique, so I'd get it

Also it sounds like more of the pill will stay cooler longer, so that could help cool the vapor more in theory then? I know some people must have both in similar setup!

GoldenBud

Also it sounds like more of the pill will stay cooler longer, so that could help cool the vapor more in theory then? I know some people must have both in similar setup!
the vapor will be slightly hotter if you compare it to same mass in beads... but nobody will notice because there are few good pills in there, the vapor comes not too hot eh?
and I like the long TM cooling stem, really great cooling

Shit Snacks

the vapor will be slightly hotter if you compare it to same mass in beads... but nobody will notice because there are few good pills in there, the vapor comes not too hot eh?
and I like the long TM cooling stem, really great cooling

Yeah personally I think the balls (and GVB stems) look better, seem like they would work better, but without trying the pills I cannot say for sure... Excited to try two different style ball stems from GVB soon since all I have is a hook with balls to try with TM and that is of course a different experience itself... Balls definitely cool better than just spikes I am pretty sure at least!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
What kind of balls are you talking about? material?
It's just that I already take enough pills at bedtime...
And I loved my balls... :ko:

SSballs that I use in the 1/2 CU

:D

Last edited:

FelixVonTrapp

@FelixVonTrapp it looks amazing. the MP from woodyvapors?
From High Artisan. What a great combo, the stem and mp.
Those pearl stems do look nice, too

Edit: great combo not just in looks, I meant in function, as well. Super cool vapor. Like really super cool. Wood taste barely noticeable let alone overpowering.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I believe they are all borosilicate glass? Yeah I would like to try metal balls in the titanium stem feels more secure than quartz there...

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

:D

Never looked for anything new, since I tried your SS Ball 1/2 CU mod. (Iā€™ve linked to your OG post multiple times).
Nice and small, bowl size still adjustable, easy to clean, cools great for me. After recommending the TM for a friend, he wanted the same setup as mine. I had him buy and supply the 316L balls, and I made him an identical 1/2 CU mod, for his stem.

Thanks again, saved me a lot of time and money having to try anything else!

Top Bottom