TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is this a legit site/battery for tm?

Yep, imr and illumn are legit, molicell best

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I also go back and read the threads

I’ve read your posts, you are obviously, intelligent.

While I don’t expect anyone to be as “geeky” as I can be at times, I actually enjoy doing product research. Hence before I actually buy something, I narrow it down, then use the SEARCH function, to load the matching thread. The geeky part, is I start at the very first post in that thread, till the last post. It can be time consuming, so it’s not for anyone. Some super long ones have taken 3 days, speed reading through the useless ones. Then, if convinced, I’ll buy and use the product. I’ve also saved a lot of trouble and MONEY, in a great percentage of products I was then happy with.

My memory isn’t great, but I’ll remember some tips and tricks from the thread, then go back, cut and paste the text into a note on the iPad for future reference.

There is a wealth of information on FC, unfortunately much of it is scrolled over daily and spread out, so the SEARCH is what I’ve come to embrace to find….. the HIDDEN TREASURES….

lalaile

I've got the TM2, is it normal for a stem (doesnt matter which stem I use) that when I press it lightly in a horizontal direction, it makes a little "jump" / moves about 0.5 - 1mm ?
This should affect the sealing and with that the performance I guess?

lalaile,
Reactions: Elfstone

farmerpalmersnt

I would love to have a flower of life pattern on my TM2 once it arrives, so beautiful!

Does anyone offer a service like this?

Just grab a cheap laser engraver. There's no need to spend a lot if you are only engraving small pieces especially for wood.

This is from a £60 AliExpress engraver. Flower of Life type patterns are easy. It's even pretty good at detail, I've printed photos onto wood with amazing results.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just grab a cheap laser engraver. There's no need to spend a lot if you are only engraving small pieces especially for wood.

This is from a £60 AliExpress engraver. Flower of Life type patterns are easy. It's even pretty good at detail, I've printed photos onto wood with amazing results.

Will it be as easy on the curved sides ? (rounded) Shouldnt it have like a 4-axis rotator or smth ?

Abysmal Vapor,

PDwasmy1st

Will it be as easy on the curved sides ? (rounded) Shouldnt it have like a 4-axis rotator or smth ?
Every battery down to 0 brand new expensive batteries down to 0 every single time, i don't get the so called 2 buzz, TM is winding me up now, as it's very costly on batteries, the T1 has issues, it's not hilarious how no vape is perfect after how many years? 13+ most have multiple faults!

Yes rizzla is a brand of rolling papers and i also think the metal tanks are both parts of the CU. It seems to act as an o-ring in the middle cooling unit but it's not made of silicone, that he wants to avoid iirc.

Ok, understood. If you're using the original assembly of the cooling unit I think that you may lose a little bit of airflow doing this because you're feeling a part of the gap between the parts of the CU where air travels.
As long as you're happy with the result, that's what matters.
i hate too much air, the splinter is very airy, so i closed one airhole with a tiny bit of rizzla, it does not affect the draw in any way on the TM, well this is the way i've always had it and liked it, you can counter act with a heavier load, but if you prefer breathing in rubber [it gets hot where those rubber bits were inside the mouthpiece] then crack on, but my taste is superior and healthier

Abysmal Vapor

Every battery down to 0 brand new expensive batteries down to 0 every single time, i don't get the so called 2 buzz, TM is winding me up now, as it's very costly on batteries, the T1 has issues, it's not hilarious how no vape is perfect after how many years? 13+ most have multiple faults!
I agree with you that the OG TM had some kinks , but some were ironed out in the 1.5 and even more with the latest TM2 . Evolution is almost never fast,but in the particular case it happened in pretty short period of time compared to many others.
What are you refering to :"" the so called 2nb buzz "",is it the battery life buzz count indicator ?
Did you charge your new batteries full prior your first use ? It is important so you get full performance afterwards.
I am getting pretty decent battery life on mine. I see in your signature that you are unhappy with the 1 hour battery life ? My sessions dont ever last more than 1 minute,it extracts so quickly that one hour batterylife is not bad at all ,having in mind it has a heater capable of up to 70w .
To me everything is about how much material can i vape off a single battery ,anything else is subjective as far as it comes to how effective is smth for you.
I would recommend rebreathing techniques and trying to get more off your hits by controling exhalation.. It prolongs sessions and effects a lot,but you're probably are well aware of this already.
There will never be a perfect vape due to the fact that there isnt a standard that suits everyone .Name one strain that is perfect for everybody... :)) There will never be one,but at least we have a variety so one can find what works for him.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Anyone send in their TM for repair and get an email from them citing an old order number? I sent in my OG for repair via DHL a couple weeks ago and it arrived in Finland (confirmed via tracking). I woke up this morning to an email from TM with an order number for accessories I ordered and received last year, which is the last order on my account after logging in. I don’t see anything about my OG TM and its repair in my account. I replied to the email and hope this is not another Hopper horror story (I’ve had a few of those over the years). I’m waiting to hear back from TM and confirmation it’s been fixed so I can pay and get my TM back. Hopefully it’s a misunderstanding. A bit strange so I thought I’d ask. Cheers. :peace:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Anyone send in their TM for repair and get an email from them citing an old order number? I sent in my OG for repair via DHL a couple weeks ago and it arrived in Finland (confirmed via tracking). I woke up this morning to an email from TM with an order number for accessories I ordered and received last year, which is the last order on my account after logging in. I don’t see anything about my OG TM and its repair in my account. I replied to the email and hope this is not another Hopper horror story (I’ve had a few of those over the years). I’m waiting to hear back from TM and confirmation it’s been fixed so I can pay and get my TM back. Hopefully it’s a misunderstanding. A bit strange so I thought I’d ask. Cheers. :peace:
check in the order details, they may have added a note to the order, that's what they did with mine.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
check in the order details, they may have added a note to the order, that's what they did with mine.
Totally fine, they seem to use recent/old order numbers for warranty processes. Had my TM updated from OG to 1.5 some weeks ago and in the email was my first order number.
Thanks for the quick replies. I love this thread and community! The last order in my account which was cited in the email just says “thank you :)” recently with a shipped status next to the line with today’s date (the original accessories order was shipped and received last years and that’s reflected too). That’s it, lol. Let’s see what they say. It very well may mean my repaired TM is already on the way back though I haven’t remitted payment for it yet. Let’s see what they say. :peace:

EDIT: after further review and Finnish translation the comment next to the latest status says something to the effect my TM was fixed (“Laite korjattu”). AND I just received another email from UPS (not DHL) that my TM is on its way back. WOW! An amazing customer service experience, and I think there’s yet another member of the TM team there now who I’ve never corresponded with before too. They are growing, obviously, and it really shows!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Let me take a wild guess at this. It sounds to me like your are turning "session" mode on and leaving it on. You can start "on demand" mode and leave it on because it only uses power when you hold the button. But when you turn on session mode it will heat the device and use up the battery until you turn it off. I use session mode when using my TM on glass so I don't have to keep holding the button. I turn on session mode, draw from my glass for 15 seconds up to one minute or so, and then turn the device off until next time. I can get a whole day of occasional use out of a battery this way.
So, if you want to turn the TM on and leave it on you need to use on demand mode. Session mode will draw down your battery until you turn it off.

Last edited:

onesixty2

What batteries are you buying? They shouldn't be more than $7 each or so? Do you mean costly as in, it draws a lot of power? Yeah, that is kinda the whole deal around the TM2, it draws a ton of power, consumable batteries are part of that deal to make it more affordable without a built-in battery that has a life expectancy to the device. Also: are you using known-good rechargeable batteries? Definitely don't use disposable if you are.

As others have mentioned, your battery life experience is highly unusual sounding. Are you certain you aren't leaving it on-session mode? One hour battery life makes absolutely no sense to me unless you're sitting there doing a 30+ minute session nonstop, or leaving it on session mode and not on-demand after hitting it and walking away. When powering on the device, triple-click the button and release the button on the third press immediately. If you hold the button down through the vibrations, you turned it on session mode.

I just hit my tm2 from the battery I put in lastnight, and got about 5 hits off of before going to bed. It's in Blue / three vibrates atm. I expect in another couple hits will be purple. I mostly hit & step around the 5-7.5, so i'm not running it super low.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Vaporific Good to hear your unit is on its way back ! Hopefully you will be reunited ASAP !
One should expect all packages from TM headquoters to the US to be handled by UPS. This is not by choice , simply DHL are refusing to ship batteries overseas,no issues with them doing the return shipping . They are very strict about the rules.

zatonic

@Vaporific Good to hear your unit is on its way back ! Hopefully you will be reunited ASAP !
One should expect all packages from TM headquoters to the US to be handled by UPS. This is not by choice , simply DHL are refusing to ship batteries overseas,no issues with them doing the return shipping . They are very strict about the rules.
They're trying to stay out of more lawsuits :lol:
*edit - nvm they all get hit

NachoDorito

Just received the TM2 in my mailbox before lunch and already ran a few bowls through the 3D long stem. This sucker puts out some clouds and without any harshness at all. I’ll also say I much prefer the feel of the TM2 in the hand compared to the OG. Not sure if it’s slightly bigger, heavier, or neither and I’m just blazed..:spliff::spliff: But I am really loving this thing! Cheers!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Actually the shipping is €25 in the total is €315 so conversion rate that is about $310 (but I am expecting an additional $5 for insurance action fee possibly from credit card which would make it 315)

Caught this typo, I meant to say international transaction, not insurance action lol voice to text! Also looking at my CC statement, the bank has a different conversion rate than google, so it actually was $315 after all!

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
Does anyone offer a service like this?
A friend asked me the same a while ago. Not carved on a vaporizer though, just on a nice piece of limewood.

Took me so freaking long that if I had charged him, it would have been almost the equivalent of the TM2 itself.

So even if it hasn't the same character as a hand carved piece, I'd definitely recommend
Just grab a cheap laser engraver.
as well. Or even better ask somebody with the equipment and the skillset. :)

jbm

Geez, I learn something new every day…. :)

There’s also something called the “SEARCH” feature, which I LEARNED how to use, so I could perhaps FIND the ANSWER, before posting yet another QUESTION, that had already been ANSWERED!
I hear you, but the search feature here leaves a lot to be desired. Try searching for “WPA” for example. Most of the time I use google with the site:fuckcombustion.com parameter.

People have been complaining about this sort of thing since comp.lang.perl, if not before.

zatonic

Is it ok to use TM in humid places? Took mine on a hike today and had a session half way up a waterfall. Could the humidity damage the wood?

Over time your hands natural oils will coat it enough and darken the wood (happened to my TM 1.5) so that should be enough. But it wouldn't hurt to add a little wood oil to a new one for peace of mind.

Top Bottom