TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I sent him a couple of them...but mine are more polished and have more rounded tops
I wonder your heralded heater screen mod will be possible at all in the TM2. Still haven’t successfully implemented it on my TM. One day perhaps. Perhaps :). :peace:

Vaporific,

shizoman

In my opinion yes. It is a more consistent from draw to draw than original. And I have had no issues with heavy use( if you don’t know my usage just ask) with beta or final over last six months.
I am not aware about your usage patterns yet, can you please elaborate more on this?
Thanks! And thanks for the sharing updates about the new model.

shizoman,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wonder your heralded heater screen mod will be possible at all in the TM2. Still haven’t successfully implemented it on my TM. One day perhaps. Perhaps :). :peace:
Might not be necessary. I think it is meant for more even heating and this version is supposed to be better about that. I have never done it myself.

Djsleepy

Any chance we can get a close up picture on the heater screen area? I'm wondering what different look it has to funnel the air more efficiently. Lol, I bet DJsleepy is regretting opening himself up to questions. This thread is on fire today 🤣🤣🤣
Due to showing of specifics and trying to slow counterfeiting I won’t be able to show pictures of unit until we get closer to launch. As soon as I’m given the “OK” I will definitely due a picture post.

I dont mind questions I enjoy all things TM2!
I am not aware about your usage patterns yet, can you please elaborate more on this?
Thanks! And thanks for the sharing updates about the new model.
I m a medical user who uses my vape for 16 hours a day using about 25-30 stems a day.

@Djsleepy is there any difference on the battery Life?
No uses similar to OG TM

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

I m a medical user who uses my vape for 16 hours a day using about 25-30 stems a day.
Like you. vaping starts in the morning and ends with the day. It is not recreational, it is medicinal. My solution is to spread my use over multiple vapes. It is nice to be able to switch between vaporizers. A few months ago, Flowermate was the winner. This month it is the V3 Pro. Next month, who knows.

Being in Canada, the Tiny Might is an expensive option. It is on my desired list, but as of yet, have not had a chance to induldge.

We live in a golden age........

Robert-in-YEG

NB - Don't forget the classics. A Starry v3 and a bong, and some Purple Diesel has made for a wonderful afternoon.

Lee7

Hey man, just to let you know: my experience ordering in June was same as yours. The payment was processed but no change to its status. I emailed with a different question & got no reply but a few days later status changed to shipped and a few more days and got shipping notification from dhl letting me know it had left their system. Don’t worry if you don’t hear back, they’re trustworthy and it’ll be sorted within a week. Other members had this buying experience afaik.
They had TM 2 . My order is still being processed. I am not sure if I will receive TM1 or TM2 when they process my order. I was so excited when I watched the TM2 video on youtube

Lee7

Bạn chắc chắn sẽ nhận được bản gốc. Phiên bản mới vẫn chưa có ngày phát hành.
Unfortunately. I just watched the TM2 video this morning. The new version has a nicer and smoother wood body than the old version . đây là link youtube :
Everyone please come and see.

Last edited:
Lee7,

Momor

@Djsleepy, when you say the TM2 is more consistent draw to draw, is that the case throughout the drain of the battery ?
There is a noticeable difference of power with my old TM between a full battery and when it's bit past half depleted. Would be really nice if it wasn't the case anymore.
Do you also know if there will still be a calibration menu ?
Thanks

Djsleepy

hi @Djsleepy, does the TM2 still make that noise when powering the heater? Thanks
Yes it does.

@Djsleepy, when you say the TM2 is more consistent draw to draw, is that the case throughout the drain of the battery ?
There is a noticeable difference of power with my old TM between a full battery and when it's bit past half depleted. Would be really nice if it wasn't the case anymore.
Do you also know if there will still be a calibration menu ?
Thanks
Power is consistent to red (needs charging), calibration is there as well.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Damn, all this research, get a TM, happy camper, take a few months break from FC Forums, come back and now theres a TM2?! Didn't they just release a newer version that had updated internals?! I like the updates though, like the battery cap, I've already scratched the hell out of the top of my TM swapping batteries every day.
You don't need the battery cap tight. I only ever screw and unscrew it with my thumb or finger and I don't mean the fingernail

Sneech

You don't need the battery cap tight. I only ever screw and unscrew it with my thumb or finger and I don't mean the fingernail
I honestly must have a bit of OCD because it drives me crazy when the battery cap cover is not flush with the top of the TM when I screw it in. Turning the cap by hand / finger it gets too tight before it becomes flush with the cover so I have to use a coin to do the last 1/4 turn or so. :shrug:

Sneech,
Reactions: Michel

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Confirmed by the Tinymight guy himself...it's a TiStem. However, it's not one of mine, it seems he prefers the straighter edges to make better contact with the heater screen(?) ...Well...I don't know if I agree with him but ok.
The next TiStems I'll make will have edges like these... It's less work:lmao:

display.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I honestly must have a bit of OCD because it drives me crazy when the battery cap cover is not flush with the top of the TM when I screw it in. Turning the cap by hand / finger it gets too tight before it becomes flush with the cover so I have to use a coin to do the last 1/4 turn or so. :shrug:
When I feel the buzz when screwing the battery door after replacing a battery, I turn it a quarter or half turn more, that’s it. I’m OCD about the way the slot lines up. If you over-tighten the door you’ll compress and bend the battery contact at the bottom of the battery chamber. I also like the door flush but not at the expense of bending the contact more than mine is (back in the day I accidentally dropped a couple of batts in, which I no longer do, which bent the contact and reduced its springiness with respect to the battery door). :peace:

it seems he prefers the straighter edges to make better contact with the heater screen(?) ...Well...I don't know if I agree with him but ok.
Maybe make the bottom edge straight and the top edge rounded or slightly tapered? You (and a few others making these Ti stems) are the experts so I’ll defer to you what’s easiest or best. I still love glass stems - and the short stock one - with my TM. With my rubber caps most of the stem is covered and protected. :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If you over-tighten the door you’ll compress and bend the battery contact at the bottom of the battery chamber. I also like the door flush but not at the expense of bending the contact more than mine is (back in the day I accidentally dropped a couple of batts in, which I no longer do, which bent the contact and reduced its springiness with respect to the battery door). :peace:

Maybe it's different with your device, but my cap stops turning exactly when it's flush and I never experienced any battery contact issues. The chamber should be sized so we won't damage the contacts or cell when closing the cap and in my experience that's the case.

I'm lucky though, at said stopping point the groove in the cap is perfectly in line. :-)

Top Bottom