TinyMight / TM 2

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just broke my WPA again!

Looks like the TM site is down, what are my alternatives these days? I'm in the UK.
The EU site is up: https://tinymightvape.eu/ but there is definitely something wrong with the .com site. Suspended by the hosting company, it seems.

It you have broken your WPA multiple times, you might consider a wood one from Ed's TNT. I don't know if he ships to the UK, but I have seen some of his stuff on co.uk websites. I have several TM WPAs and I like the Ed's one the best.

Dr. William Lee

I'm glad the .eu site is up; I placed my order for a TM yesterday and got real nervous when I saw that the site was down.

Edit: although it appears that my .com password is not working on the .eu site.

Dr. William Lee,
  • Haha
Reactions: condition

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
The EU site is up: https://tinymightvape.eu/ but there is definitely something wrong with the .com site. Suspended by the hosting company, it seems.

It you have broken your WPA multiple times, you might consider a wood one from Ed's TNT. I don't know if he ships to the UK, but I have seen some of his stuff on co.uk websites. I have several TM WPAs and I like the Ed's one the best.
Ah, thanks so much, that IS a relief!!

I'm not massively keen on wood stems if I am honest, and as I can get a new TM one I would prefer that but thanks for the advice!

condition

I'm glad the .eu site is up; I placed my order for a TM yesterday and got real nervous when I saw that the site was down.

Edit: although it appears that my .com password is not working on the .eu site.
Indeed its not like amazon where you can login with the same password in the US, UK, ES, DE, FR, IT, etc
You will need to register again for the EU site.
I suggest that you will send manufacturer an email requesting to send you AWB when your unit is shipped

Dr. William Lee

Indeed its not like amazon where you can login with the same password in the US, UK, ES, DE, FR, IT, etc
You will need to register again for the EU site.
I suggest that you will send manufacturer an email requesting to send you AWB when your unit is shipped
Thanks. I did send them a quick email. The site is back up, so all is well.

Last edited:
Dr. William Lee,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Zisso

So it looks like I’ve somehow cracked the glass insert.

Any solutions or suggestions for a new one?

I think it would be silly to order from the TM site for just the glass insert but if that’s my only option, so be it.

Kakq

Couple of thoughts after about eight months of companionship with TM…

I have experimented with different methods of indulgence (temp stepping, slow and fast inhalation techniques etc.) and settled at the moment to keeping the temperature setting constantly at 5,5 and taking two to three large lungfuls of goodness and then eating the toasty remainings straight after.

At home I mainly use the extra long 3d stem to which I sometimes add the rubber mouthpiece from Dynavap, which I find it enhance cooling, probably because it increases the curve a bit or because the DV mouthpiece has smaller airhole..? In contrast to common opinion here, I do like the 3d stem (with or without DV mouthpiece) and find it very much worth the money as for me it is more pleasant to use than the stock setup.

When I take my TM with me, I use the stock short stem with basket screen, beads and Dynavap mouthpiece. I very much prefer smaller mouthpiece than the stock stem provides and it also helps to keep the beads inside.

Biggest downside for Tinymight in my opinion is that it performs poorly when you want to share it with your friends. I haven’t found a way to make the bowl last longer than three decent hits as it extracts so damn fast. Besides, the session mode seems quite unusable without heavy extra cooling as it heats the stem quite hot. When I first got TM I was hoping similari session mode performance as with Mighty but I believe that is just not possible. It is just better to embrace its own strengths which is a powerful and fast one-(or three-)hitter.

boon

Oh guys
i think i've burnt my tinymight.😭
Yesterday i put my batt in the wrong side:doh:
Suddenly it goes warmer and warmer so i tried to shut it down but nothing. While i put the batt out there was a burnt smell.
This morning every worked beside the heater.
I will contact them for rma.
Anyone have this TM behavior before?

checkyourlibido

I think it would be silly to order from the TM site for just the glass insert but if that’s my only option, so be it.
I want the WPA from TRWW which I would also use as a stem. Or use it to connect a J hook, which he sells as well. I like the prices.

Elsewhere , there are other options like wood or titanium.

Oh guys
Suddenly it goes warmer and warmer so i tried to shut it down but nothing. While i put the batt out there was a burnt smell.
Never had that issue.

But that’s why I don’t drive high or operate heavy machinery lol

At least the warranty is good. Though I’m not sure this would be covered. But I don’t know anything about the warranty

Texus

Breakin out the new gear:tup: BUFU...By Us, FUCKCOMBUSTION U:nod:
So, should I assume correctly that the Ed's doesn't work well natively as a WPA since you are sticking a silicon bit on the end of the mouthpiece? And is that silicon tip included from Ed's or is that something you have laying around?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Oh guys
I have not had that problem but it has come up here and on Reddit. Supposedly there is reverse polarity protection but I think that may not be in all devices. Anyway TM took care of the other folks who had this happen, I suspect he will take care of you too.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
So, should I assume correctly that the Ed's doesn't work well natively as a WPA since you are sticking a silicon bit on the end of the mouthpiece? And is that silicon tip included from Ed's or is that something you have laying around?
Works better native because of the length. My personal preference is through glass though:tup:
Edit: read that wrong. The gh tip just gives it a softer fit on the glass.:tup:

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

condition

If you mean the stem that holds the herb and the CU, there are a lot of better options, depending on budget/location and ranging from wood to titanium

Top Bottom