TinyMight / TM 2

Vapeaction

Extra cooling unit is if you think you will like it and want to use it and have a spare clean one always at the ready, or I guess if you wanted to use two in one long stem, or use parts of them to build other cooling stems...

Be advised that the 14 mm WPA has the fixed glass honeycomb screen, you can use a basket screen in front of it though, there are other 14 mm WPA options from Rogue Wax Works and Alan@toasty-top.com along with other aftermarket cooling stem options that have been mentioned here recently...

I have the extra long stem, it's decent, but the other cooling stems are superior, and better than both would be using WPA with right angle hook etc...

Point being, if you want you can order less, then order more from other sellers for accessories, if you want to maybe get the most out of your TM since it is so versatile, that could also push you over the edge I guess if you lower the base price from Finland by removing some of the accessories from your cart...
Thanks for reply … could you confirm if RBT WPA and RBT XL8R large mouth piece works with the TM? Local store has them.
☮️
Problem is I’m limited to options being in Canada… from sounds of things it will be cheaper than bringing it across US / CAN border

Last edited:
Vapeaction,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks for reply … could you confirm if RBT WPA and RBT XL8R large mouth piece works with the TM? Local store has them.
☮️
Problem is I’m limited to options being in Canada… from sounds of things it will be cheaper than bringing it across US / CAN border
Neither of those is what you want. I use a RBT short stem but a large XL8R isn't right and an RBT WPA has 18mm joints on both ends and is of no use either.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@StringTheorista pointed out these silicone hooka grommits help mate various stems to 18mm water devices. Add one of these grommits to a GRAV UP to allow for water cooling. Works with many vaporizers.
Grav-up.gif

Vapeaction

Neither of those is what you want. I use a RBT short stem but a large XL8R isn't right and an RBT WPA has 18mm joints on both ends and is of no use either.
That makes complete sense now… think I was getting research confused between vapes…. What interests me is the adjustable bowl… with the B2 at home the Mighty doesn’t cut it on the go or when visiting grandkids in my case lol. I get with long stem how it works with cooling unit just can’t see how basket screen will provide enough to get medicated.

I’m enjoying the MiniVap with the large chamber but the size, form factor & on demand of TM attracts me.

Vapeaction,
Reactions: bossman

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

What you want is the plain RBT Splinter or Milaana stem, You use that backwards in the TM to turn it into an 18.8 mm WPA (that joint connection is for RBT vapes so a RBT WPA actually has two 18.8 mm connections male to male) I would think they probably have those as well, but maybe not...? Some xl8r can sort of work (but they have cooling spikes that could be in the way of the o-ring seal)

You're not as limited as you think, both Alan and Rogue will ship to you in Canada, I don't think shipping for such a small item is really that bad with the cheapest options?? And the other stem options will ship it internationally as well...

That makes complete sense now… think I was getting research confused between vapes…. What interests me is the adjustable bowl… with the B2 at home the Mighty doesn’t cut it on the go or when visiting grandkids in my case lol. I get with long stem how it works with cooling unit just can’t see how basket screen will provide enough to get medicated.

I’m enjoying the MiniVap with the large chamber but the size, form factor & on demand of TM attracts me.

You don't want to use too big of a bowl in the TM, it's not going to be as efficient at extracting, it is great to just fill up basket screen, maybe a little more, and you can get the most out of the weed this way, you don't need to use a lot when you have a powerful vape, and you can do back-to-back bowls very effectively more leisurely with the on demand style, while the full powered pure convection can also extract quickly if you want :tup:

sickmanfraud

Confirmed today through e-mail that they have stock & shipping…
After missing the P80 drop I have one of these in my cart with accessories recommended buried in post.
2 long stems
1 extra cooling unit (?)
14mm WPA
Cooling unit screens
0-Ring pack

I suggest that you try the short and long stems before buying two extra long stems. I also bought extra long stems and they have been sitting in a box.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Can anyone who has used the Good Vibes Boro stem lmk how the air restriction is along with how well it cools?
I used 2 GVB stems, one short and one long spiked and with balls. The short one is a little pinched at the mouthpiece and fits me just fine.
The big one refreshes the vapor very well, even too much for my taste but for big native hits, it's very good!
There may be a little extra air restriction that I particularly like.
The work is very well done and the glass seems "solid"

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Since the first day with the TinyMight, I've been using it with Sony's VTC6 battery that came with the device.
I assumed this is the way to go and got myself a bunch of them.
Later on, I bought some VTC5A to be used exclusively with the Tetra P80. (As I heard VTC5A is better for P80)

The reason I'm saying this is because I remember @Shit Snacks telling me here that the VTC5A is better for TinyMight as well.
So I added my VTC5A to my TinyMight inventory and started using it.
It is only last week that I finally realized that they do work better, in fact, an issue that I always had with the TinyMight is now solved!

My biggest issue with TinyMight is the fact that as the battery capacity gets lower, so do the vaping results.
So I always switched batteries when it reached 2 vibrations.
But last week, I forgot to check the battery, and had a great long session with TinyMight, I checked the battery status and was shocked I got great results when the battery was at "1". I was using the VTC5A.

So … I'm moving to VTC5A for good!
If any of you have both, check it for yourself as well.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Since the first day with the TinyMight, I've been using it with Sony's VTC6 battery that came with the device.
Later on, I bought some VTC5A to be used exclusively with the Tetra P80. (As I heard VTC5A is better for P80)

The reason I'm saying this is because I remember @Shit Snacks telling me here that the VTC5A is better for TinyMight as well.
It is only last week that I finally realized that they do work better, in fact, an issue that I always had with the TinyMight is now solved!

My biggest issue with TinyMight is the fact that as the battery capacity gets lower, so do the vaping results.
But last week, I forgot to check the battery, and had a great long session with TinyMight, I checked the battery status and was shocked I got great results when the battery was at "1". I was using the VTC5A.

I’d been using the supplied VTC6 and a few subsequent additional ones for the first year of having my TM, and then I heard about Molicel p26A for both the TM and P80 (I own both). I’ve never tried a VTC5A though. I do think the Molicels last a bit longer and perform a bit better at the drained end than the VTC6 by casual and unscientific observation. Maybe it’s time to try a VTC5A? I’ll put it on my list and get a couple on sale.

I was trying to put new orings - from two different batches I bought on Amazon over a year ago - and glass variance, i.e. short stock stem, is biting me. One of my stems the CU slips nearly right through with new orings on it; the other nary an issue. Sigh. Finding an optimal oring in a bag of them is like finding a needle in a haystack. But I wouldn’t trade my TM for anything! :love: :peace:

Vapeaction

Thank you for the advice all... order is in and now waiting to be shipped. I will look into the battery but I do have a few kicking around for my e-vapes, a couple of which with decent life mostly LG and a Samsung but locally they also have a battery I can't find any info on, but is almost 2X's the price... must be better LOL...

HOHM TECH LIFE 4 18650 3015MAH 22.1A BATTERY

Unlike my former self, I'm going to wait until the TM arrives and try it stock before ordering aftermarket accessories and trying everyone's recommendation... THX again all for the help!

I need more friends with VAS so we could alternate purchases at least - to off set costs.

Being new to this (3 &1/2 years) and require marijuana to function for medical reasons... I've found that just like strain lock & tolerance both can also be effected with using different vapes. Also keeps it interesting mixing it up... Crazy how something I once hated became so central to my "recovery"... not to mention how it has helped with y wife's M.S. (unfortunately she doesn't vape)

Get now why some refer to Marijuana as the "God Plant"... Just saying...OK one more bowl... or Nap... great not having work anymore...

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I’d been using the supplied VTC6 and a few subsequent additional ones for the first year of having my TM, and then I heard about Molicel p26A for both the TM and P80 (I own both). I’ve never tried a VTC5A though. I do think the Molicels last a bit longer and perform a bit better at the drained end than the VTC6 by casual and unscientific observation. Maybe it’s time to try a VTC5A? I’ll put it on my list and get a couple on sale.

I was trying to put new orings - from two different batches I bought on Amazon over a year ago - and glass variance, i.e. short stock stem, is biting me. One of my stems the CU slips nearly right through with new orings on it; the other nary an issue. Sigh. Finding an optimal oring in a bag of them is like finding a needle in a haystack. But I wouldn’t trade my TM for anything! :love: :peace:

Yes! definitely check it, or Molicel p26A.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Point being, if you want you can order less, then order more from other sellers for accessories, if you want to maybe get the most out of your TM since it is so versatile, that could also push you over the edge I guess if you lower the base price from Finland by removing some of the accessories from your cart...
I had a few accessories in my cart until I came to this very conclusion somewhere in the last 10-15 pages, given there are some great third-party accessories available for this lil beast. In the past, I’ve gone accessory crazy when buying a new device with the idea that I’ll have everything on hand but most winds up in an old cigar box. So now I don’t.

Zipford

I had a few accessories in my cart until I came to this very conclusion somewhere in the last 10-15 pages, given there are some great third-party accessories available for this lil beast. In the past, I’ve gone accessory crazy when buying a new device with the idea that I’ll have everything on hand but most winds up in an old cigar box. So now I don’t.
This is very good advice, and everyone tends to be a little different in their needs based on their use. Like the big J hooks look cool and I'm sure they work great, but I need something more discreet and portable. Same thing for long stems -- if I can't put it in my pocket comfortably, it's not useful. I've also grown away from the stock stem a little because the cooling unit needs more frequent cleaning than the GRAV Upline Taster (which at this rate may never need to be cleaned). Some people hate cleaning more than others!

I do think getting some spare o-rings makes sense, but I wouldn't start buying stems for it until you've used it a little bit and figured out what will work best for how you end up using it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yes! definitely check it, or Molicel p26A.

Hey bud, nice! Yeah I've actually never tried the VTC5 myself, so the advice was likely just based on my experience with the P26A, the higher amps really help a lot with consistent performance throughout a charge, there is a reason TM and TP80 are both now coming with a Molicell battery...

Shit Snacks,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I feel like we are starting to do okay on this front. We can always use more, but off the top of my head there are:
I'm only counting things that don't need to use a cooling unit as a cooling stem, although I suspect those long titanium stems cool pretty well too. I suppose you could count the big 3D stem from Tinymight and the Grav upline taster. Although I think both of those are only fine.
So many members have helped me on the stem front with their posts here and when I came across this one from @Grass Yes it was like finding an Easter egg! Also wanna say that @Ed's TnT has wood TM stems, they don’t use a cooling unit and while not a cooling stem, they look beautiful (like his work usually does).

Now here’s the only negative thing I really must say in this little post about accessories and sorry, it’s a bit of a rant:

There is one member in this thread whose posts have gotten to me from the start and it’s that cat @Duba . The nerve of the guy, posting his pictures of these exquisite hand-dyed, hand-crafted leather TM jackets and other beautiful cases all while being so modest about his obvious skill plus being nice and kind in his communication with others. It’s like he instinctively knew how to push all the buttons that make me love doing business with our accessory/vape artisans.

But it all started with those beautiful pictures, dude has me buying vapes just so I can get his stuff! And it’s not just here at FC guys, he’s doing the same thing over on Instagram as well. Row after row of quality leather goods in all the colours of the rainbow! Then I checked his shop on Etsy and wouldn’t you know it? The prices are ridiculously fair! Just watch out is all I’m saying. I honestly never stood a chance against this guy’s marketing practices. I knew that if I got the TM, a green @Duba jacket was required- simply non-negotiable. Hate to say it but technically that’s witchcraft, people.

EDIT: clarity

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Also wanna say that @Ed's TnT has wood TM stems, they don’t use a cooling unit and while not a cooling stem, they look beautiful (like his work usually does).
I have 3 Ed's TNT stems and I have never thought of using them without the CU. Seems worth a try.

Also, I don't have one but I have seen some nice "terp pill" stems from High Artisan on Instagram. For those tracking new stems.😄

JaaCeeDee

I'm too cheap to pay $60 for a stem, wood, glass or ti, plain $10 boro glass tube 16mm OD.
I don't use any cu, pearls, just a couple of flat screens that I force into one end of the stem.
It's a little longer, maybe 5 inches, and less than 12mm ID because the cu won't fit,
but it never get's very hot.

ezpz

Also, I don't have one but I have seen some nice "terp pill" stems from High Artisan on Instagram. For those tracking new stems.😄
Loving my terp pill stem. J hook/WP is currently sidelined (haven't found the need for about 3 weeks now). And that's a mighty bold statement coming from someone who recently said this...........
Basically, my TM is married to my WPAs. Either through water or a j hook.
It was a messy divorce, but hopefully for the better. Only time will tell. :D

Cacahuates

Thanks @ezpz. That terp pill stem looks great! I'm trying to restrain but I think I will have to pick one up soon. Thanks for the info! VAAS indeed.

Cacahuates,
Reactions: ezpz

Duba

Accessory Maker
Now here’s the only negative thing I really must say in this little post about accessories and sorry, it’s a bit of a rant:

There is one member in this thread whose posts have gotten to me from the start and it’s that cat @Duba . The nerve of the guy, posting his pictures of these exquisite hand-dyed, hand-crafted leather TM jackets and other beautiful cases all while being so modest about his obvious skill plus being nice and kind in his communication with others. It’s like he instinctively knew how to push all the buttons that make me love doing business with our accessory/vape artisans.

But it all started with those beautiful pictures, dude has me buying vapes just so I can get his stuff! And it’s not just here at FC guys, he’s doing the same thing over on Instagram as well. Row after row of quality leather goods in all the colours of the rainbow! Then I checked his shop on Etsy and wouldn’t you know it? The prices are ridiculously fair! Just watch out is all I’m saying. I honestly never stood a chance against this guy’s marketing practices. I knew that if I got the TM, a green @Duba jacket was required- simply non-negotiable. Hate to say it but technically that’s witchcraft, people.
Well...how to say....thank you very much!

For the sake of being so virulent in your rant, I'm posting this new photo and asking all of you to take a close look at this debowler which is just georgeous.

The guy who makes them is @woodyvapors on Instagram. He also makes mouthpieces and stems for TM.

Top Bottom