TinyMight / TM 2

Cacahuates

So the other night I took the beast out after hockey and she wasn't starting. I would get a few rapid buzzes and then a solid red light. I realized the battery was dead. Thought it was pretty premature.

Same thing happened tonight. Not too sure how many uses I'd had before the battery died. I'm counting my bowls now.
I'm using only p26As with and xstar charger. I like to use a small amount at LVL 6 and cash it one hit. I guess different use cases will yeild different battery life. Should I leave the temp dial on 1 when I'm not using it? I shut it off after every use. I wish it would tell you your battery life upon shutting it down. Usually I just turn it back on and shut it back down too see how much is left.

Also I'd buy a new one over an old one 10/10 times. I find the experience is much improved. My old one stinks (different wood finishing) and seems like a rough draft. The new one has no smell and in comparison is a far more polished product.
I've said it before, the TM is much more involved and much more versatile than the mighty. I like the mighty(+), but with the new refinement I love the TM.
If they keep making substantial updates I will probably purchase another in 2 years or so.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Cacahuates – You should give us some kind of number so we can understand what „premature“ means. Although the way you use it a full charge should last quite a while. I usually get anything between six to eight sessions with the dial at 6 to 8½, typically 3 to 5 hits per charge (just to give you at least some vague idea). Keeping the dial at „1“ does not prolong battery life at all, that's just activating the safety lock.

---

@old vs new: My TM is from an early batch and it serves me well enough so I never really ponder getting a more recent one, I'm still super happy with it. I plan to purchase a back up... sometime, but that's not urgent at all. However, the current version does have some nice advancements like the calibration mode, the option to turn the lights off and a serial number (and more I believe). There's absolutely no reason to specifically go for a vintage TM unless it's offered for a very good price.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
So the other night I took the beast out after hockey and she wasn't starting. I would get a few rapid buzzes and then a solid red light. I realized the battery was dead. Thought it was pretty premature.

Same thing happened tonight. Not too sure how many uses I'd had before the battery died. I'm counting my bowls now.
I'm using only p26As with and xstar charger. I like to use a small amount at LVL 6 and cash it one hit. I guess different use cases will yeild different battery life. Should I leave the temp dial on 1 when I'm not using it? I shut it off after every use. I wish it would tell you your battery life upon shutting it down. Usually I just turn it back on and shut it back down too see how much is left.

Also I'd buy a new one over an old one 10/10 times. I find the experience is much improved. My old one stinks (different wood finishing) and seems like a rough draft. The new one has no smell and in comparison is a far more polished product.
I've said it before, the TM is much more involved and much more versatile than the mighty. I like the mighty(+), but with the new refinement I love the TM.
If they keep making substantial updates I will probably purchase another in 2 years or so.
Try loosening the main screw slightly on the bottom plate (with a Torx 15 or perhaps 20 in a pinch if 15 isn’t available) and then tighten it again. It has worked for me a couple of times and others herein as well. Perhaps also clean the battery contacts and battery door threads too with light ISO and/or Blu-Tac. If that doesn’t work you may need to check and shim the metal contact under the top plate, which would require disassembling the TM (which I’ve done also). Good luck. :peace:

Cacahuates

Thanks @Vaporific @Siebter. I'll look into this! She's brand new, would the contacts need cleaning already? Either way I'll give it a shot.

Speaking from a highly subjective pov, I think my first gen TM was a bit of dud. It chugged out vapour but that's it. It was pretty rough around the edges compared to the latest gen. However many are happy with their first gen units. Like I said, and with almost every opinion, it's all highly subjective. This is how the vas game gets ya. For now the TM is my antivenom.

Vaporific

Thanks @Vaporific @Siebter. I'll look into this! She's brand new, would the contacts need cleaning already? Either way I'll give it a shot.

Speaking from a highly subjective pov, I think my first gen TM was a bit of dud. It chugged out vapour but that's it. It was pretty rough around the edges compared to the latest gen. However many are happy with their first gen units. Like I said, and with almost every opinion, it's all highly subjective. This is how the vas game gets ya. For now the TM is my antivenom.
Mine’s presumably a first gen TM, in my hands on 3/11/2020 (I just know :) ) and nary an issue with it except self-inflicted issues which I was able to correct myself, including a couple of haptic feedback cessations, a couple of combustions early on (one caused by the heater screen touching the heating coil (who knew?). The TM is solid in nearly every way. LOVE IT :love:. Near daily use too. Maybe a second one is in the offing as a backup. We’ll see. :peace:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Can anyone who has used the Good Vibes Boro stem lmk how the air restriction is along with how well it cools?
I love my TM xl 3-d stem, but the air flow is wide open, & for once I am looking for a little restriction (mainly to help newbies navigate it better instead of watching them take tooooooo big a hit!)
TIA

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can anyone who has used the Good Vibes Boro stem lmk how the air restriction is along with how well it cools?
I love my TM xl 3-d stem, but the air flow is wide open, & for once I am looking for a little restriction (mainly to help newbies navigate it better instead of watching them take tooooooo big a hit!)
TIA
I am a fan of my Good Vibes Boro stem. It's a little long for traveling out of the house, but not annoyingly so. It cools fantastically. Probably has similar draw restriction to the cooling unit, but maybe not quite as much. A bit more than the 508 Phineas stems, but mine have a restricted tip. I think it cools much better than the 3D stem, but I also don't like that one for other reasons so maybe I am biased. I haven't tried the new inception stem. I have the pre-OWW baller stem. Although I suspect the baller it is the same direct or through OWW.

I know what you mean about too big a hit. I'll do that on a hook occasionally without thinking. I could see doing that with the GVB because this does cool the vapor quite a bit.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Jill NYC @Grass Yes made a great point about the mouthpiece tip, for my hook good vibes made it have a slight taper at the tip for a narrower diameter on the lips and slight draw restriction... Although when the cooling is this good it becomes very easy to take a big hit, that is actually part of the problem maybe more so than the airflow??

I think with a vape like the TM, it's also really going to come to timing, they have to know to let go of the button and keep inhaling to clear, in advance, most people just pressed a button and keep going until they choke out haha so I think you need to tell them when to let go of the button and keep inhaling, to get a full smooth hit without hurting themselves!

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I tend to steer clear of the portable section but the fact so many members have this one & seem to love it kinda tickles my VAS. Even though I’m at home mostly and don’t mind cords, I could easily justify getting a quick & heavy portable for dog walks and extended hospital stays. Before you suggest a sweet sweet hash rosin cart for those occasions (and makes me cry a little inside), I’m in England and the only carts I’ve seen here have looked dodgy/not legit.

Does anyone know if they’ve received new stock on the 6th as expected? I’m more cautious with shifting delivery dates these days and this particular one has moved at least twice that I know of. So I’d like to wait until they’ve actually got units in stock before ordering. I did ask via their chat on their site but didn’t get a reply.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I tend to steer clear of the portable section but the fact so many members have this one & seem to love it kinda tickles my VAS. Even though I’m at home mostly and don’t mind cords, I could easily justify getting a quick & heavy portable for dog walks and extended hospital stays. Before you suggest a sweet sweet hash rosin cart for those occasions (and makes me cry a little inside), I’m in England and the only carts I’ve seen here have looked dodgy/not legit.

Does anyone know if they’ve received new stock on the 6th as expected? I’m more cautious with shifting delivery dates these days and this particular one has moved at least twice that I know of. So I’d like to wait until they’ve actually got units in stock before ordering. I did ask via their chat on their site but didn’t get a reply.
they never have units in stock, was a 6 week wait when I ordered some time ago but these days it more like a week from ordering to delivery via DHL

recursive

Here is the hook @Siebter & @recursive pretty hard to top for dry hits, I have zero interest in a grav upline stem personally, I don't think it would give me the cooling I desire and I do not like the looks of that bowl path personally...

Anyway Siebter, that is a great seller if you want to look at their other glass options, happy to share input on what would work well with the TM (and your vapcaps?) or just confirm if one you like would be a good choice...

I think this one would be a pretty great option though, available shipping from China on eBay, simple downward facing slitted inline perc will work well, and it has some ribbing and spikes above it for extra cooling or conditioning, could even work well dry potentially!

Screenshot-20220607-122140.png

It is closer to the large side being 12 inches tall, instead of the small side, but maybe more unique medium size for volume really... So there are a hell of a lot of options if you want something smaller
Here is the hook @Siebter & @recursive pretty hard to top for dry hits, I have zero interest in a grav upline stem personally, I don't think it would give me the cooling I desire and I do not like the looks of that bowl path personally...

Anyway Siebter, that is a great seller if you want to look at their other glass options, happy to share input on what would work well with the TM (and your vapcaps?) or just confirm if one you like would be a good choice...

I think this one would be a pretty great option though, available shipping from China on eBay, simple downward facing slitted inline perc will work well, and it has some ribbing and spikes above it for extra cooling or conditioning, could even work well dry potentially!

Screenshot-20220607-122140.png

It is closer to the large side being 12 inches tall, instead of the small side, but maybe more unique medium size for volume really... So there are a hell of a lot of options if you want something smaller!
Nice! Looks like those hits will be nice and cool! And yes tbh the grav upline taster doesn’t really provide much cooling. But I generally don’t go past 7 so it works for me. I’m much more of a low temp tasty hit person

Shit Snacks

Nice! Looks like those hits will be nice and cool! And yes tbh the grav upline taster doesn’t really provide much cooling. But I generally don’t go past 7 so it works for me. I’m much more of a low temp tasty hit person

Haha well it's all relative, but I've never even gone up to seven really! I typically finish below 6 and start very very low on the dial often as low as possible... I have the 508 Phineas stems too though which are all I need for that type of glass stem, fancy more expensive than the upline though of course

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
TinyMight has been ordered, thanks to you guys. I honestly wouldn’t have considered it without all of your posts here. Turns out that I wasn’t strong enough to resist the peer pressure…:disgust: but so many cool kids simply can’t be wrong. Then I read how many have a backup TM and around here, that typically only happens for the special devices.

Plus after skimming through this thread, the building FOMO VAS was absolutely killing me and I haven’t tried a new portable in literally years. Factor in the TM’s reasonable price, and what’s a freaky bus driver supposed to do?!

Vapeaction

Anyone know if TM is shipping units out or is it still pre-order… thought I read someone recently received one?

Vapeaction,

checkyourlibido

TinyMight has been ordered, thanks to you guys. I honestly wouldn’t have considered it without all of your posts here. Turns out that I wasn’t strong enough to resist the peer pressure…:disgust: but so many cool kids simply can’t be wrong. Then I read how many have a backup TM and around here, that typically only happens for the special devices.

Plus after skimming through this thread, the building FOMO VAS was absolutely killing me and I haven’t tried a new portable in literally years. Factor in the TM’s reasonable price, and what’s a freaky bus driver supposed to do?!
I held out for a long time. Probably because I bought into the hype on vaporents about the Mighty, and it's Mighty good, but I don't like cleaning it and I really think that I'm wasting herb with it. Obviously I'm not comparing the Mighty to the TM as they're completely different vapes, just trying to show why I had trust issues lol

The TM is so much better than I expected. They've always been strong, but the latest version rips so hard. There are differences with the power numbers on the dial.

My only real neg with the TM is that I have to stir. But I wouldn't give up the big bowl on the TM, so it is what it is.

Vaporific

Have you tried temp stepping? When I went from trying to get everything in one hit to spreading it out among a few temp stepped hits the herb was much more evenly cooked.
Spacing the flower a bit from the edge of the stem may help too. Also turning the stem a quarter or half turn between draws may help too. I’ve been doing both of these for 2+ years and it works well for me. Cheers. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Anyone know if TM is shipping units out or is it still pre-order… thought I read someone recently received one?

It is mostly just pre-order, but it ships within a week or two, there is a report that they just got stock again, so I don't even think it's pre-order now technically, but the website sort of always says that? For the past year or two it has pretty much been, consistently that you order and then receive it within 2 weeks...

Vapeaction

Confirmed today through e-mail that they have stock & shipping…
After missing the P80 drop I have one of these in my cart with accessories recommended buried in post.
2 long stems
1 extra cooling unit (?)
14mm WPA
Cooling unit screens
0-Ring pack

Consensus on 3D stem seem negative…

May let it sit in my cart and let the VAS subside…

Shit Snacks

Confirmed today through e-mail that they have stock & shipping…
After missing the P80 drop I have one of these in my cart with accessories recommended buried in post.
2 long stems
1 extra cooling unit (?)
14mm WPA
Cooling unit screens
0-Ring pack

Consensus on 3D stem seem negative…

May let it sit in my cart and let the VAS subside…

Extra cooling unit is if you think you will like it and want to use it and have a spare clean one always at the ready, or I guess if you wanted to use two in one long stem, or use parts of them to build other cooling stems...

Be advised that the 14 mm WPA has the fixed glass honeycomb screen, you can use a basket screen in front of it though, there are other 14 mm WPA options from Rogue Wax Works and Alan@toasty-top.com along with other aftermarket cooling stem options that have been mentioned here recently...

I have the extra long stem, it's decent, but the other cooling stems are superior, and better than both would be using WPA with right angle hook etc...

Point being, if you want you can order less, then order more from other sellers for accessories, if you want to maybe get the most out of your TM since it is so versatile, that could also push you over the edge I guess if you lower the base price from Finland by removing some of the accessories from your cart...

Top Bottom