TinyMight / TM 2

Adobewan

Thanks, I still don't get all the acronyms but I'll get there!
Please correct if I'm mistaken or add any I've missed:
TM=Tinymight
WPA=Water pipe adapter
RBT= Rasta Buddha Tao
OGB=Oregon Glass Blower
SS=Stainless steel
Ti=Titanium
OD/ID=Outer Diameter/Inner Diameter(of the stem, usually in mm=millimeters)
MP=Mouthpiece
BTW = By the way

EanCognito

TM=Tinymight
WPA=Water pipe adapter
RBT= Rasta Buddha Tao
OGB=Oregon Glass Blower
SS=Stainless steel
Ti=Titanium
MP=Mouthpiece
BTW = By the way

FW7 Firewood7
FW8 Firewood8
P80 Lamart Tetra P80\
Mi3 RBT Milaana3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
FW7 Firewood7
FW8 Firewood8
P80 Lamart Tetra P80\
Mi3 RBT Milaana3

I only ever call it TP80 (bc P80 is just the mod) but these^ are not actually so relevant to the TM thread we are in :lol::p (although they are recommended companion vapes) ... Ah, oh and also HI is Heat Island (Alan @ Toasty-Top stems for TM also fit his logs)

Good Vibes Boro is on Instagram, user iPod Mike on Reddit. And 508phineas is also on Instagram, member @Vlad the Inhaler here.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think the Anvil is an interesting piece of kit, and if I had another $300 to throw away I might pick one up just to play. But there is just about zero chance another butane vape with hot metal parts is going to drag me away from the TM. The TM is completely self contained and most capable of all of my (many) vapes of getting me to where I want to be with the least effort. I continue to use other vapes, but the one I couldn't do without, or at least the one I would least want to do without is the TM. That is why I have 2. Call me a fan boy but it is the vape that rules them all (for me).

ezpz

Howzit everyone. Got me a new dry cooling stem from highartisan.com (u/miamimcc on Reddit). I've solely been using this stem for the past week. I think I tested it enough to give a fair review.
20220603-203109.jpg

TL;DR: I like it.

So I've tried the long/short stem with CU (cooling unit) and 3mm boro balls in various ways. I also have the 3d stem. I dont like using any of these stems for a couple reasons. Restricted draw, frequent cleanings, loss of vapor, or just not cool enough vapor for my high temp usage.

This new stem has a wide open draw, doesn't require frequent cleaning, and vapor has a larger path to travel through (so less goodness is lost).

Cons? I think @invertedisdead mentioned this before. The terp pearl near your lips retains heat, then transfers it to the stem, which can make it uncomfortable on the lips. So high temp users may need a MP (sold separately).

As for coolness of vapor.....

Can't do that on my other stems. Vapor is cool enough for me, and cloud size is comparable to a j hook.

Cleaning was an iso soak overnight (I fell asleep), soapy water, hot water rinse, then blasted with a hair dryer. The stem fits in a pre-roll dube tube that I bought awhile back.
20220603-212428.jpg

20220604-063318.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is my go to stem, when not going through a j hook.

ezpz

Thank you for the review, @ezpz I was wondering how these stems were! They're very cool.
My pleasure. :smug:

I forgot to mention 2 things.
1. When cleaning, you can't vigorously shake it, since the terp pills will just rattle in the stem.
2. MP is from TRWW. Highartisan has some nice wood MPs, but wasn't available when I purchased the stem. I'm sure I'll buy one eventually. Good to have an extra MP in case friends want to try. You know..... pandemic shit.

recursive

Howzit everyone. Got me a new dry cooling stem from highartisan.com (u/miamimcc on Reddit). I've solely been using this stem for the past week. I think I tested it enough to give a fair review.
20220603-203109.jpg

TL;DR: I like it.

So I've tried the long/short stem with CU (cooling unit) and 3mm boro balls in various ways. I also have the 3d stem. I dont like using any of these stems for a couple reasons. Restricted draw, frequent cleanings, loss of vapor, or just not cool enough vapor for my high temp usage.

This new stem has a wide open draw, doesn't require frequent cleaning, and vapor has a larger path to travel through (so less goodness is lost).

Cons? I think @invertedisdead mentioned this before. The terp pearl near your lips retains heat, then transfers it to the stem, which can make it uncomfortable on the lips. So high temp users may need a MP (sold separately).

As for coolness of vapor.....

Can't do that on my other stems. Vapor is cool enough for me, and cloud size is comparable to a j hook.

Cleaning was an iso soak overnight (I fell asleep), soapy water, hot water rinse, then blasted with a hair dryer. The stem fits in a pre-roll dube tube that I bought awhile back.
20220603-212428.jpg

20220604-063318.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is my go to stem, when not going through a j hook.
Great review. May have to pick one up! I have seen them before on Reddit and they definitely caught my eye

florduh

So true. Suffered from VAS. Bought an Anvil. Didn’t like it. Sold it after one week. Bought a 2nd TM.

Yeah, I also haven't found anything I like as much as the TM. I wonder when looking vaporizer reviews how much of it comes down to personal vaping style. I've been in the cannabis world for about 10 years now. Most of that time my daily driver was some form of wax pen. The TM performs very similarly to dabbing. I get one big hit. A smaller hit. Then maybe a clean up hit or two. Also, the vapor bows out before the flavor does. I need a spoonful of terps to make the cannabinoids go down. The TM is the first portable herb vape that was able to easily accomplish that for me.

I saw the glass pill stems on reddit too. They look interesting, but I'm worried it won't perform as well as coling balls. I wonder if the creator can make a version with sapphire "terp pills". There's not a ton of air agitation happening in them so maybe the heat grabbing properties of sapphire would help. I'm pretty sure I've seen pill shaped lab grown sapphire on Amazon.

My_50p_worth

Kind of starting to miss my tinymight.. I’ve set up a notification on eBay as they seem to pop up every couple months or so. Last time I picked one up for around £170 so fingers crossed I’ll get lucky again

These metal stems, do they add much in the way of conduction?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

recursive

Kind of starting to miss my tinymight.. I’ve set up a notification on eBay as they seem to pop up every couple months or so. Last time I picked one up for around £170 so fingers crossed I’ll get lucky again

These metal stems, do they add much in the way of conduction?
I think I’ll start missing mine soon too. Tinymight really is an awesome little vape. I’ve always wondered about the titanium stems as well. Would be nice to hear from someone that has one! I seem to remember Troy and Jerry using them in a show one time and don’t recall them complaining about the heat.

andrew`124c41+

TM=Tinymight
WPA=Water pipe adapter
RBT= Rasta Buddha Tao
OGB=Oregon Glass Blower
SS=Stainless steel
Ti=Titanium
MP=Mouthpiece
BTW = By the way

You forgot one which may be obvious but I still get a laugh out of:

ABB: Already been vaped.

Why isn't it VR.. vape residue or AVW already vaped weed or AVS.. already vaped you know the last word.

On a different note.

I put in an accessory order on 23 May. I have not yet received a tracking number and in response to my emails, he has gone dark. It seems like he or whomever, disappears on occasion.

Of note TM changed their payment method. I could not use PayPal or my Discover card. It had to be bank transfer.

Any idea why sn order of accessories would take so long to ship and why I would not get an answer?

Finally, with respect to VAS.

I just got into RC aircraft. Any new vape is equivalent to an airplane. One can buy only so many things!

As long as my TM holds up with my XMax V3 Pro as a backup if it needs repair... I am good.

I am now shielding my eyes from discussions of different stems lest I suddenly develop the need to try another. With 1 short stem, 2 80 mm stems,. Plenty of 3, 4, and 5 mm SS balls and 2 sets of CUs I think I am good. I am hiding from the Titanium stems for now! When one made of Kryptonite comes out, I may reconsider!

Top Bottom