TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

@Tinymight ,
I will join all the above words and congratulate you on your successful 2nd birthday. I, like many of us, believed that things would go better, you will be able to survive in these 2 years and become stronger and more confident. I wish you all the best in the future.
I am glad to see you officially in our thread , welcome.
These 19.5+ months with Tinymight are going wonderfully. We'll be waiting for news from you

Kakq

Initial thoughts about Tinymight after the first three sessions with it:

1) I have never experienced as immediate ending of vapor production before as this thing does. What I mean, is that TM seems to extract the bowl so thoroughly and fast that after three tokes there is almost nothing left in the bowl. I somewhat microdosed each time, so with fuller loads it would likely give more puffs. In other words, the extraction speed of this devices is 🚀

2) I wondered why there are no directions in the battery part about which way battery should be put in there. But then I realized that the cap itself has a minus indicator on its top: the opening groove is also a symbol (—).

Last edited:

delloy

Lots of mentions of the new rimmed basket screens from TM being suitable for the XL stem, but do they also fit the regular/supplied stems?
Apologies for all what may seem dumb questions, but I’m waiting for my Tinymight to come in and slowly reading through this thread (only got as far as pg.69...so far)
Trying to get all the accessories I might need nailed down before it arrives so I’m ready for blastoff without having the unit in front of me is proving quite a task.

Last edited:

2minTurkish

@Tinymight I agree with the different suggestions of glass here and personally I personally prefer to use some boro, ruby, etc. balls in between a couple of screens rather than the stock cooling unit.

However from a purely aesthetic point of view, I think some exotic wood Tinymights would be awesome. I know there are probably a lot of factors to consider when choosing wood types but, for example, if it's possible, I would totally buy another Tinymight in purpleheart or paduk.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Lots of good TM vibes the last couple of days. Then again it’s been that way nearly the entire thread. And no better way to start my Sunday with my TM. This is my rubber cap - no nipple (flat - lol. Someone early on had one with a little nipple on top and I found these online instead). With this I’m much more comfortable putting it in a pocket for on-the-go or in my car (now that I know I can post pics, finally :) :

:peace:

florduh

Initial thoughts about Tinymight after the first three sessions with it:

1) I have never experienced as immediate ending of vapor production before as this thing does. What I mean, is that TM seems to extract the bowl so thoroughly and fast that after three tokes there is almost nothing left in the bowl. I somewhat microdosed each time, so with fuller loads it would likely give more puffs. In other words, the extraction speed of this devices is 🚀

2) I wondered why there are no directions in the battery part about which way battery should be put in there. But then I realized that the cap itself has a minus indicator on its top: the opening groove is also a symbol (—).

I often use tiny pinches of herb. And the TM squeezes every bit out of it in 1 hit.

Even on larger loads, this vape does a great job of squeezing all the steam out of the herb before the taste starts to turn.

Texus

BKR2311, yes the hits from Tiny Might compare to the hits of heavy desktop vapes. If I am using water pipe I find it equal or better than the Volcano.
I'll respectfully disagree. Bit I should also note that I don't consider the Volcano a heavy hitter desktop vape. That praise I reserve for the VapBong/OAB, FLowerpot, Terp Torch, SS43, and Herborizer.

snirgol

Lots of mentions of the new rimmed basket screens from TM being suitable for the XL stem, but do they also fit the regular/supplied stems?
Apologies for all what may seem dumb questions, but I’m waiting for my Tinymight to come in and slowly reading through this thread (only got as far as pg.69...so far)
Trying to get all the accessories I might need nailed down before it arrives so I’m ready for blastoff without having the unit in front of me is proving quite a task.
Yes they do. I use them in all my stems

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Hello @Tinymight I think you would make a lot of people happy if you offered a 14mm wpa, I'm not a fan of the multi wpa I don't like the airflow with the 10mm joint. and how about some other wood choices for the body of the tinymight?? something burl please 🙏

I 2nd the request for a proper 14mm WPA.

Same here, would love a proper 14mm WPA.

I also would love an 18mm, but with the same glass screen set up the current multi-wpa has. I dont want to use the CU, I guess I could slide a basket screen in there instead if need be.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@Tinymight I had an idea last night

Your vape is pretty special I think. 9 out of 10 times when somebody asks for a vape recommendation, I will suggest the tinymight. Mostly because of its ease of use, simple operation, and it is extremely consistent, with a near perfect extraction. No stirring required.

Usually I also suggest a desktop for home use, dont have to deal with batteries, etc etc.

Why not combine the two? I feel like if you put the Tinymight heater into a plug-in / desktop style vape, you'd have a winner. I would think handle style would make the most sense, like the flowerpot for example. Then it would just have a constant power supply from the wall, I'm not sure how the tinymight heater would stand up to constant heat - I think even a constant power supply with a fire button, same way it works now - instant on or session option, would be cool. The temp control would have to stay too!

Long story short I got high and was thinking of a Tinymight with a constant power supply, which would basically be the TM with a true pass through charging ability, but with a ergonomic shape/handle for home use on a water pipe. With the goal of replicating the same super easy, consistent, and reliable results we are getting from the Tinymight, except on a more powerful base. You could call it the SuperMight

Would be really cool to basically switch back and forth between the home, and portable option, keeping the functionality the same between the two as much as possible. Kind of like, working from an ipad at home, and then working off your phone when you're not home.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Probably a preference thing, but I have no interest in being tied to one spot with a cord.

I would say definitely a preference thing. There are times at home I use battery powered portables, and times I use something plugged in. Depends on the moment.

Plus it doesn't have to be "one spot" per se...my plugins, particularly my logs, get moved often without issue. I could go outside and plug into one of the outlets on the porch / patio if I wanted to. From my bedroom to kitchen to basement...takes maybe an additional 30 seconds compared to move a log vs just going into one room to retrieve a portable.

I'm just not going to take it to my friends house, on a weekend trip, on a hike, boat plane car etc

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Guys, sorry to repost some photos but I believe it might be useful for some of you

@Tinymight,
just some of my mods in one post :brow:

tappered mouthpiece (fat mouthpiece from dynavap)
IMG-20200422-210431.jpg
IMG_20200422_204656.jpg

to tottaly screw the stem ring (reduce aprox. 1.5mm the aluminium tube)
IMG_20200507_162656.jpg

heater screen mod to reduce the hot spots, increases the firmness of the inserted stem, helps to stirr
IMG-20200229-005642.jpg
IMG_20200424_004535.jpg

light leaks - aluminium tape and o-rings
PXL-20210907-223522675.jpg
PXL-20210908-182833619.jpg
PXL-20210808-191336091.jpg

ajustable screen holder totaly open inside
PXL-20210928-161027976.jpg
PXL-20210928-171550643.jpg

PXL-20210928-171451081.jpg

normal rimmed screen mod, to work with TM (dremmel work)
IMG-20200212-005210.jpg

cleaning stems tool with very hot water
PXL-20201229-170544729-PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL-20201229-170324257-PORTRAIT.jpg

:popcorn:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Nice @dzoinp !!!

I had to refer to this pic today as my repaired TM came back without the rimmed heater screen part. 😢
iu
This also happened to me when my TM came back with new electronics!
The heater screen came exactly like yours... out of the ring groove and with signs of burn!! (edit:yours seems to be just dirty)
I had sent it to Finland without any accessories.(inner tube, heater screen, stem ring, battery cover) It came with everything installed...but the heater screen was used and abused...like yours:mad:
Luckily before using it I disassembled it to clean and install my mod screen.:nod:

This needs a good cleaning and preferably a new screen
edit: what you mean by rimmed heater screen part? do you send it with one?

Last edited:

LabPong

Having an issue with my spare TM (3rd one as backup) that I just started to use. Not sure if it is correctable with calibration or not.

It does not sense the proper temp at the haptic buzz that indicates start of draw. It goes about 5 seconds longer than it should to get to temp.

Does the calibration help set the "at temp" timing......or just the range of temp for each # on the dial?

I do not recall the calibration process....but if someone could message me the info that would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Vaporware

You may need to check/clean/(in one case possibly shim) the electrical contacts, and if so recalibration at best would just make it seem fixed without being fixed.

There’s been some discussion about that issue and which parts to check, but I think it’s mostly the battery contacts and (if that easily accessible part doesn’t work) the bent strip of metal running up along the stem hole and bending under the top cap.

Top Bottom