TinyMight / TM 2

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
No it doesn't as I've figured out! https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=70
Extra%20long%20stem-1000x1000.jpg
I prefer j-hooks with a wpa: I hold the hook like a pipe and connect the Tinymight upside-down as if it was a pipe lighter when it reaches temp. That one probably works great; I'd just be a bit nervous turning the tidy little TM body into such an awkward sippy straw so I like having just the short wpa inserted
PXL_20210724_212026457~2.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And....about discounts....never than never?? 😭 Cupones either??. i enter their web like a sick stalker and sometimes i see It is 208€ (more o less) and sometimes 250€
The only differences is price I have seen were about currency fluctuations, not in any difference in the price coming from the vendor. I paid slightly different prices for my 2 TMs, but they were exchange rate differences only...

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I prefer j-hooks with a wpa: I hold the hook like a pipe and connect the Tinymight upside-down as if it was a pipe lighter when it reaches temp. That one probably works great; I'd just be a bit nervous turning the tidy little TM body into such an awkward sippy straw so I like having just the short wpa inserted
View attachment 10579
I think I slightly prefer the spiked stems. Feels more secure. I don't find it awkward.

But really splitting hairs. All are great with the mighty tinymight....

Likun

Id love yo hace It to try stems 😭 hahahaha. Thanks! Your comment really hyped me! Maybe i'll keep cu for low temp "sessions" (want It now xdd)

Ed's TNT? I hace to take a look on every stems...seems to be some good stems for this little Guy.
It can becomes hot but the same as the standard stems? (Btw beeing an on demand vape i imagine It depends on your concrete use)
And i dont remenber where, but i think i saw that stems with caps...maybe on a dream hahahaha

I know It is not the same. One is conduction and the other convection. Even if i compare 2 similar conduction vapes, they are not the same. Every single vape have its own "flow". The goal is to find the perfect vape for your concrete use 😃

And....about discounts....never than never?? 😭 Cupones either??. i enter their web like a sick stalker and sometimes i see It is 208€ (more o less) and sometimes 250€
My guess: the 208 € are most probably the USD price converted to Euro.

Vapingbillys

Hey everyone, long time lurker. This thread convinced me to buy the beast from Finland and I couldn’t be happpier with the vape. Need some help though. A while back I ordered some accessories (4th of June 21). Im still waiting for these accessories (25 July), the last tracking event says cleared and awaiting international departure. The items are coming to Australia. I contacted Tinymight via email in late June and he said wait times for accessories have been longer than usual due to COVID. Has anybody else ordered acccessories recently and had them take months to arrive? Wondering if I need to be concerned these may have gone missing. I did send a follow up email about a week back but didnt hear anything back from him.

Surprising because my tinymight itself arrived within 2 weeks of ordering but I understand that was shipped via a parcel and the accessories get shipped as a letter. Sorry about the wall of text.

cheeseholidays

Wow

It lasted for less than a month before the vibration just stopped working. Speechless.

Is there a fix I can do or am I going to have to ship it back?

cheeseholidays,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Don't worry @cheeseholidays if you've dropped it or jarred it this can happen. The haptic motor is just held in a silicone sleeve and it can move a little which causes it to lease connection. I've had success doing a sharp wrap in the palm of your opposite hand one side or the other! If that doesn't help you can remove the central screw, and reposition the motor Inn the bottom plate. Be very careful not to displace the top plate as there is a very important o ring up there.

The second suggestion is what the manufacturer is likely to advise you to do if you are comfortable with it.

cheeseholidays

Don't worry @cheeseholidays if you've dropped it or jarred it this can happen. The haptic motor is just held in a silicone sleeve and it can move a little which causes it to lease connection. I've had success doing a sharp wrap in the palm of your opposite hand one side or the other! If that doesn't help you can remove the central screw, and reposition the motor Inn the bottom plate. Be very careful not to displace the top plate as there is a very important o ring up there.

The second suggestion is what the manufacturer is likely to advise you to do if you are comfortable with it.

It’s back working, knock on wood. I removed the plates, repositioned the motor, then used some contact cleaner on the spring and contact just to make sure.

Hopefully didn’t mess anything else up. That o ring stays in place on the top plate on mine.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My haptic motor crapped out on me again last night. I was either turning it on or off and the buzzing feedback stopped suddenly. I removed the stem and gave it a few whacks with my palm and turned it on. No dice. It was still working in on-demand mode (waited a few secs for it to warm up before I took a draw). Turned it off without haptic feedback and tried a few more palm whacks - back in business! I definitely need to take it all apart and fix this once and for all. And finally sand down my wonderful TM! :peace:

EDIT: there is no set of button clicks to disable the haptic feedback, correct? I know there’s a stealth mode for the light - and my light is ALWAYS on. Thanks

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
My haptic motor crapped out on me again last night. I was either turning it on or off and the buzzing feedback stopped suddenly. I removed the stem and gave it a few whacks with my palm and turned it on. No dice. It was still working in on-demand mode (waited a few secs for it to warm up before I took a draw). Turned it off without haptic feedback and tried a few more palm whacks - back in business! I definitely need to take it all apart and fix this once and for all. And finally sand down my wonderful TM! :peace:

EDIT: there is no set of button clicks to disable the haptic feedback, correct? I know there’s a stealth mode for the light - and my light is ALWAYS on. Thanks
i believe you can turn the vibration and the light off, someone said the older devices only do one of them. I dont remember the instructions since i never tried

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

Here you go buddy 👍 instructions for both stealth modes

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Anyone know where to get an Ed’s tnt TM stem in the uk? Would I just have to order from his site?
Or if there is anyone else making something similar

Last edited:
DanksideoftheG,

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Sneaky Pete's and vape north also carry them if there's anything else you want :2c:
I tried from vape north but couldn’t find the uk as an option on there for some reason. Every other country was there 🤔

may just have missed it. Thanks for this though

DanksideoftheG,

im not a robot

Anyone know where to get an Ed’s tnt TM stem in the uk? Would I just have to order from his site?
Or if there is anyone else making something similar
probably you will have to order direct, but id recommend asking him direct. i am aware of at least one french site (not uk clearly https://www.vaporisateur.net/woodsc...orisateur-log-2-en-1-woodscents-aromalog.html) that at least carries his woodscents in europe. he pointed me there when i was shopping for a woodscents & is quick to respond. i ended up ordering from him directly anyway :)

Last edited:

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Probably already been pointed out but the dynavap fat MP fits into TM stock stems nicely.
It does not convert it into a WPA unfortunately, at least not on my rigs as it does not go down deep enough but better mouth feel. And helps keep pocket fluff out of the stem :brow:
Anyway, this is how I've been using the stock stems....
IMG_20210727_114747885.jpg

Top Bottom