TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just purchased my first Tinymight guys, I’m very excited! Just wondering what’s the average shipping time to the US? Also, what are some accessories I should consider? Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated!

Skim back through the thread, this question is asked all the time, get spare screens and o-rings, a spare cooling unit if you plan to be using it a lot, spare stems if you think you might break them and want them, both WPA and a J hook from somewhere else, extra long stem if it is appealing to you... Shipping time is fast and varies, there is a TM shipping thread, and it was just discussed recently so again if you skim back through the thread you will find all the answers! Welcome to FC and congrats on the TM :tup:

blorf

Skim back through the thread, this question is asked all the time, get spare screens and o-rings, a spare cooling unit if you plan to be using it a lot, spare stems if you think you might break them and want them, both WPA and a J hook from somewhere else, extra long stem if it is appealing to you... Shipping time is fast and varies, there is a TM shipping thread, and it was just discussed recently so again if you skim back through the thread you will find all the answers! Welcome to FC and congrats on the TM :tup:
Thank you so much for the reply! I apologize for asking such a common question, I just wanted to be pointed in the right direction. I really appreciate your help thank you again!

Shit Snacks

Thank you so much for the reply! I apologize for asking such a common question, I just wanted to be pointed in the right direction. I really appreciate your help thank you again!

No worries, as I said we get asked it here all the time, so you are not alone! I would have written a more detailed response for you, but I just know if you scroll back through the past several pages you'll find all your answers ;) Hope you stick around!

Just purchased my first Tinymight guys, I’m very excited! Just wondering what’s the average shipping time to the US? Also, what are some accessories I should consider? Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated!
I'd recommend a long stem and extra cooling unit, you can put two of them in the long stem at once and it's incredibly effective at cooling while still being portable whereas the extra long stem is not pocket portable at all.

blorf

I got mine sent to NY in less than a week. Not sure if I got lucky but it was extremely fast.
That’s very fast I hope I get that lucky haha, glad you got yours man!

I'd recommend a long stem and extra cooling unit, you can put two of them in the long stem at once and it's incredibly effective at cooling while still being portable whereas the extra long stem is not pocket portable at all.
Thank you for the reply, I will definitely invest in those eventually

Michel

A steel bowl here sounds like a really bad idea, it's going to get super super hot...
I thought this could add some conduction for a more even avb and minimze the need of stirring. The temperature level should remain the same. In any case the temperature dial can be adjusted, but I guess we’ll never know! Im currently waiting for the blackwood stems. They aren’t available at the moment….

Shit Snacks

I thought this could add some conduction for a more even avb and minimze the need of stirring. The temperature level should remain the same. In any case the temperature dial can be adjusted, but I guess we’ll never know! Im currently waiting for the blackwood stems. They aren’t available at the moment….

I never have the need to start with mine, I don't really see why it would help, I feel like the glass conducts enough heat, and it doesn't burn you when you remove it though it could lol just not for me is all I guess!

Likun

Link to spiked stems and j hooks discussed earlier.....

I'm curious, does the xxl spiked stem provide better experience/cooling than the spiked stem available at tinymight shop?

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Good question and not having the tinymight stem I can't make any comparison in afraid....

Perhaps you are more limited with the original tinymight stem as the screen is not adjustable I think, whereas with the non fixed screen option provided by Nicholas you can adjust the basket screen position....

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Good question and not having the tinymight stem I can't make any comparison in afraid....

Perhaps you are more limited with the original tinymight stem as the screen is not adjustable I think, whereas with the non fixed screen option provided by Nicholas you can adjust the basket screen position....
Huh? If you’re referring to the cooling unit and inherent screen, the whole cooling unit slides up and down inside the stock stems to adjust your load size. You can add as many extra screens - dome, cup, basket - inside the stem for whatever reason. The TM’s versatility has been discussed extensively herein. Me? Short stock stem with a small cup screen below the CU screen to keep the CU cleaner. That’s been my setup for 18 months - works for me! TGIF to all. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Tweakz

Likun

But I wasn't @Vaporific .

I was replying to @Likun who asked about the tinymight spiked stem which has, I think, a fixed basket......
No it doesn't as I've figured out! https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=70
Extra%20long%20stem-1000x1000.jpg

Tweakz

After deep cleaning, Tm works like a mad hamster, so I had to remove the "boost mode" and roll back the settings. Now the probability of combust is out.
I've even lost count, 18 or 19 months have passed since I received Tm, which is still working without errors.
p.s. Finally, soon, I'll have the opportunity to compare Tm face to face with hopper io

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Oh, my mistake @Likun .

I thought with the tinymight spiked stem it came with a rimmed basket which couldn't be moved.
You are correct, the supplied basket is rimmed and therefore it is a fixed size. However, you can remove it and put in your own rimless basket, as long as you are able to get it back out..
Im still really tempted by Ed's stems - how is the cooling compared to stock CU/or the gravlabs?
I can't speak for the gravlabs. However, I currently use my ed's stems with the CU, but with one less nut and washer. Previously I used the full nut/washer set with the long stem. The vapour temp. is fairly comparable, however the wood stem is cooler on my lips after back-to-back hits.
And what about taste? Is there a smell or taste from the heated wood? I asked Ed for a wooden stem with SS bowl but he wasn’t really excited…
@Shit Snacks and @cybrguy voiced this concern a few pages back. While I am not saying it isn't/can't be an issue, I haven't noticed a smell or taste. Then again I have allergy/sinus issues so I am not the best judge of smells or tastes, haha.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
After deep cleaning, Tm works like a mad hamster, so I had to remove the "boost mode" and roll back the settings. Now the probability of combust is out.
I've even lost count, 18 or 19 months have passed since I received Tm, which is still working without errors.
p.s. Finally, soon, I'll have the opportunity to compare Tm face to face with hopper io
There is a comparison thread in which I’ve opined before. The TM is tops in my book but I do love my Hoppers (both OG and IO, one each and both Titanium). Hope you enjoy yours soon as well. I use both almost daily and they make a great 1-2 combination for me.

Sorry for any confusion above about stems, @Chicken No Name ! Cheers. :peace:

Tweakz

There is a comparison thread in which I’ve opined before. The TM is tops in my book but I do love my Hoppers (both OG and IO, one each and both Titanium). Hope you enjoy yours soon as well. I use both almost daily and they make a great 1-2 combination for me.

Sorry for any confusion above about stems, @Chicken No Name ! Cheers.
:peace:

@Vaporific Yes, my friend, thank you, I remember and followed that thread . I'll now leave my comment there, too, when the parcel with io arrives. I'm sure everything will be great

Last edited:
Do you guys know what size the flat screens would be? Or do you have a link for where I can buy some not thought the TM website? I lost mine so I can't measure to find out.

tuckcombstation,
Reactions: ezpz

kokolokokolokon

Welcome! I’ve had my Tinymight for 18 months, all wonderful 18 months. Is it discrete? Maybe depending on your situation and usage. I find it not terribly big but not as small as Dynavap (I have one) or a Grasshopper (I have 2 of these). The TM is an incredibly flexible vape in that many use it differently, dry without external cooling or filtration, and certainly with external add-ons. I use my TM mostly dry natively. Love it! I use the stock short stem with the cooling unit. However recently within the last couple of months I removed the nuts and washers from them (I have two cooling units & stems :) ) to make it a bit easier to clean and to not leave a lot of the goodness in the cooling unit itself which tends to rob one of some ‘goodness’. It’s a trade-off and along with it I’ve been using the TM on lower temps too otherwise it would be too hot without the nuts & washers. I use Isopropyl alcohol to clean and soak the CU parts; it’s pretty simple. The TM is very versatile & flexible for various needs and people. It’s my favorite vape and very glad I got one (a second can’t be ruled out someday). Hope this helps. Good luck & welcome again! :peace:
Id love yo hace It to try stems 😭 hahahaha. Thanks! Your comment really hyped me! Maybe i'll keep cu for low temp "sessions" (want It now xdd)

It's just preference honestly, my favorite part about the Grav stem is the tapered mouthpiece. I was mostly using it and a stem filled with 4mm glass balls until my Ed's TNT stems arrived, which I've been playing with instead of the ball stem. The cooling unit isn't that tough to clean, my stems with glass balls are more work but I like the tradeoff for less draw restriction. The Grav stem is pretty easy to clean and has more open airflow then a stem with a CU. It can get hot if you're really powering through a bowl so I have multiple stems if I'm looking for more hits or I just slow down a bit. Because of glass tolerances there is the possibility that a stem will be too large so be aware of that. A couple members here could not fit their stem in but most have been ok.

I have never tried caps but I don't think they'd fit in the end of the Grav stem because of length. That's just a guess though.
Ed's TNT? I hace to take a look on every stems...seems to be some good stems for this little Guy.
It can becomes hot but the same as the standard stems? (Btw beeing an on demand vape i imagine It depends on your concrete use)
And i dont remenber where, but i think i saw that stems with caps...maybe on a dream hahahaha

Cool, just know that this is nothing like a vap cap (aside from also being on demand I guess), being pure convection, and also there won't be a sale on Black Friday (or any other time, there has never been a sale yet)

A steel bowl here sounds like a really bad idea, it's going to get super super hot...
I know It is not the same. One is conduction and the other convection. Even if i compare 2 similar conduction vapes, they are not the same. Every single vape have its own "flow". The goal is to find the perfect vape for your concrete use 😃

And....about discounts....never than never?? 😭 Cupones either??. i enter their web like a sick stalker and sometimes i see It is 208€ (more o less) and sometimes 250€

Top Bottom