TinyMight / TM 2

Krash

I was literally thinking of you Bazinga while posting and hoping you got something in the mail coming.

Idk why it was so fast for me something tells me he’s trying to get shit done rather than responding more than once or twice if at all to people but that means he could have emails slipping thru the cracks.(which I hope is not the case for you)

we’re getting close to the new year and from a business standpoint if his fiscal year is ending he may just be trying to reconcile as many orders as possible to get them out the door.

Krash,

PossumMD

I dunno why you are all supposing what he's doing, the guy has been erratic for over 6mths now.

PossumMD,

JoeyB

Little abv compression :
Tm at 6,5
Minivap on red (at 255c)

849-D9-C74-0-ADC-40-B7-A3-DA-05-F0508-A7-CF7.jpg
Surprised to see this dark at just 6.5. Man. Thinking maybe my unit needs calibrated as I've broken it down and shimmed the battery. No change :/

JoeyB,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Adjustable bowl for extra long stem

PXL-20201230-235242925.jpg

:doh:
you have the best vape i've ever tried ... and i already had a P80
Yeah but I’d still like P80 to add to my collection. I think the performance will be similar to the Tinymight. I could order a second TM but it would be nice to have something a bit different that’s on demand (session too) and convection, and portable. Don’t get me wrong, the TM is a DopeCannon(TM) - every single time! Knocked me out last night too. Vapor production is better since I took it apart and cleaned and adjusted a couple of things. And as such, the effect is phenomenal. Cheers. :peace:

Djsleepy

I think I have found the way to seal and restore performance on my units! It is all about that silly thin oring that connects glass and lid IME . What I do is right before fully tightening I use my finger and put it in glass tube then I pull up glass to oring and then hold as you tighten! Tried multiples to ensure this worked and it has every time or me! Hope this helps restore some units back to new !

Last edited:

imor jones

I dont know, my tinymight also stopped performing. I think ist happend gardually. its about 8 month old now. Also was reading the Posts from before. Where some also fixed there Units again. By adjusting o Rings and cleaning the CU, turning the knob for temperature adjusting. Different battery.
I did all this. I just took it completly apart. I unsrewed the big screw. Found a black o-ring above the Glas Tube...reassemled it.
It is working a bit better now. Before there was no vape on 10. I used to vape on 6.5. now i have to Go up to 8-10 to get good results.
I also tried this pot adjusting trick. 10x Heat wheel from 1-10.
I dont know...its weird.
I lost the small Screen from the cooling unit and just using a unrimmed basketscreen... Sometimes i am unsure about that Set Up. But was working for month, though...
Are there cases where people send there unit in for recalibration?
I vaped one again. I mean i Had good Clouds on 9. Still not sure If perfect. But there was nothing on 6.5
So what happend?
But maybe its really something with the o-rings. I mean my reassembling was helping at least ...!?

imor jones,

JoeyB

I dont know, my tinymight also stopped performing. I think ist happend gardually. its about 8 month old now. Also was reading the Posts from before. Where some also fixed there Units again. By adjusting o Rings and cleaning the CU, turning the knob for temperature adjusting. Different battery.
I did all this. I just took it completly apart. I unsrewed the big screw. Found a black o-ring above the Glas Tube...reassemled it.
It is working a bit better now. Before there was no vape on 10. I used to vape on 6.5. now i have to Go up to 8-10 to get good results.
I dont know...its weird.
I lost the small Screen from the cooling unit and just using a unrimmed basketscreen... Sometimes i am unsure about that Set Up. But was working for month, though...
I vaped one again. I mean i Had good Clouds on 9. Still not sure If perfect. But there was nothing on 6.5
So what happend?
But maybe its really something with the o-rings. I mean my reassembling was helping at least ...!?
Have you tried shimming & cleaning the battery connection? That seemed to help most

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I dont know...its weird.
So what happend?
Try clean the batt and plate contacts and check the foil assembly

Last edited:
dzoinp,

imor jones

Have you tried shimming & cleaning the battery connection? That seemed to help most
OK, i Just cleaned all the battery Connections. The spring of the bottom of the Chamber. And the lit.
And yeah that was helping again. Some Clouds on 6,5.
..Hmm...

Try clean the batt and plate contacts and check the foil assemble
What is the foil assemble? This metal Stripe on the Wood?
I what ist actually this small knob, that fall of, when i removed the bottom of the vape. Not the fire knob. This little thing with spring an a little spinning part!?

imor jones,
Reactions: Vaporware

androponic

vaped.
@imor jones foil assembly is under the top cover. little metal strip that comes up and lays on the wood. put a shim under it and clean the inner cover where it touches. that little spinning thing is probably the vibrator motor for the haptic feedback.

androponic,
Reactions: dzoinp

imor jones

OK, then i will Clean the foil assemble... tomorrow...what is a shim? Some Metal Thing? And i should Put ist under the Metal Stripe?...
Ah yeah of course its the vibrator Motor :) cute

imor jones,

imor jones

fold up a tiny square of tinfoil to put under the metal strip. you want to make the metal strip press tighter and make better contact against the inside of the top when assembled.
Of course, makes Sense.
The cleaning from the Connections already helped a Lot.
Thanks for your quick Help!!!
But Strange that it happens and affecting Performance so much

imor jones,

Djsleepy

Been hitting the water today mainly the 18mm WPA and with the Delta3d baskets, I love how it’s a heavy duty screen and formed with flat bottom so you can fill it good! I also got TM and some similar to TM’s but these are so much better IMO.

Here is site if interested.

imor jones

Of course, makes Sense.
The cleaning from the Connections already helped a Lot.
Thanks for your quick Help!!!
But Strange that it happens and affecting Performance so much
Today i opend the tinymight to clean the foil assemble, also put tinfoil peace under it. Also cleaned all contacts again.
And awesome the unit is performing like hell again 🤸
Even harder than before. Too hot in 6,5 now. Also the zzzz Sound of the unit is super intense. Mv1 Style. I guess the tinfoil peace i used for under the foil assemble was a bit big.
But yes i am very happy :)

Djsleepy

Today i opend the tinymight to clean the foil assemble, also put tinfoil peace under it. Also cleaned all contacts again.
And awesome the unit is performing like hell again 🤸
Even harder than before. Too hot in 6,5 now. Also the zzzz Sound of the unit is super intense. Mv1 Style. I guess the tinfoil peace i used for under the foil assemble was a bit big.
But yes i am very happy :)
And don’t let foil touch screw in middle, can’t be good! Just under the metal strip that’s all and lastly don’t make too high it will push glass to side and screw seal up(yes I did it)

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: Summer

THeJokEr

I order a tiny a couple weeks ago and it seems my money was transferred back into my account. I haven't recieved a notice or reason to what is going on. Is this company still running? The tinymight looks amazing but seems hard to get.

THeJokEr,

PossumMD

I order a tiny a couple weeks ago and it seems my money was transferred back into my account. I haven't recieved a notice or reason to what is going on. Is this company still running? The tinymight looks amazing but seems hard to get.
You don't have to go back very far at all to find people getting units. Company still exists, it's just run poorly.

I too was refunded my money initially, I was resent a PayPal thingy Bob to resend the money.

PossumMD,

AK47 AMI

Does anyone have a link or information of what the tinymight uses, medicinal parts, grade metal etc? Compared to other vapes 👍

AK47 AMI,

AK47 AMI

You've asked this once before and you were answered then. It's just good ole aluminium, wood, steel, whatever the coil is made of, and glass.
Ah sorry I think I missed the reply! Is there any links to this information at all that anybody knows from any sources that's what I was getting at? No worries thanks

AK47 AMI,
Top Bottom