TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
There are a few things further you can check : first try a different fully charged battery, next try rotating the temp knob while off from 0-10 a couple of times, last - maybe it’s time to clean the cooling unit?
You can also loosen the cooling unit a bit with the top screw to let a bit more airflow in. The default hardware configuration is nut, washer, nut, washer, nut - the bottom nut sits on top of the bottom half of the cooling unit and can restrict air flow a bit if tightened all the way. Or you could remove the nuts & washers altogether (but at that point you might as well do without the shell of the cooling unit itself and just rely on a screen(s) within a stem). And screens will help keep the CU cleaner longer too and require regular cleaning too. Lastly, the CU orings are likely variant sizes and my eBay replacements are random with what fits well and what doesn’t (some just don’t hold the CU in the stem and let it slide down). More areas of variability with respect to draw resistance and cleaning. However the TM is so versatile most can find their balance with it. :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
rotating the temp knob while off from 0-10 a couple of times
:nod::nod::nod:
My first TM (it was now returned with the misaligned coil after a fall and they sent me a new one) had a problem with the pot (dial) and sometimes I had to do precisely this when it lost performance....

vapeaveli420

Hey guys, not been on the Tinymight forum in ages. So the Friday before Christmas I broke my glass mouthpiece for the TM, I managed to order replacement glass mouthpiece and also grabbed the extra long mouth piece, received it all today, I just wanted to say the customer service I received from TM was fantastic I thought I had also broke my unit talked to through the steps, I ordered replacement parts on 23rd December and received them today. I’m extremely impressed considering there is a pandemic and I live in the UK.

Anyway guys I highly recommend the extra long mouthpiece, it’s a total game changer!

hope you all have a great New Years.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Hey guys, not been on the Tinymight forum in ages. So the Friday before Christmas I broke my glass mouthpiece for the TM, I managed to order replacement glass mouthpiece and also grabbed the extra long mouth piece, received it all today, I just wanted to say the customer service I received from TM was fantastic I thought I had also broke my unit talked to through the steps, I ordered replacement parts on 23rd December and received them today. I extremely impressed considering there is a pandemic and I live in the UK.

Anyway guys I highly recommend the extra long mouthpiece, it’s a total game changer!

hope you all have a great New Years.
Well that’s great to hear! Things were a little bumpy during a move they had but that truly sounds like a great CS experience! 2021 is going to be great!

So foil folded once works along with bending up so when you attach lid you get a good seal. And I can’t say this enough make sure glass is sitting level to make perfect contact to oring. So for now both are good!

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Me too...
And speaking of extra long stem ...
If you notice I cut the curve of mine... extra long... stem :whip:
PXL-20201229-170324257-PORTRAIT.jpg

I adapted a TM O-ring in a 3/4 PVC connection that bolts to the tap of my bathroom sink.
Excellent for cleaning TM stems.
2 minutes with very hot water running ... done! :myday:
PXL-20201229-170544729-PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:

Vaporific

My freebie long stock stem I got in early May with my Tinymight still remains unused. Virgin glass. Haven’t felt the need to use it as the short stem with cooling unit suits me fine (I have two sets of those now). Perhaps one day I’ll use it. Perhaps... :) :peace:

Vaporific,

vapeaveli420

My freebie long stock stem I got in early May with my Tinymight still remains unused. Virgin glass. Haven’t felt the need to use it as the short stem with cooling unit suits me fine (I have two sets of those now). Perhaps one day I’ll use it. Perhaps... :) :peace:
I’m not talking about the free stem dude, he’s selling an extra long stem with glass nipples. Takes a basket screen no cooling unit no daily cleaning just fantastic hit after fantastic hit and ow no stirring

Me too...
And speaking of extra long stem ...
If you notice I cut the curve of mine... extra long... stem :whip:
PXL-20201229-170324257-PORTRAIT.jpg

I adapted a TM O-ring in a 3/4 PVC connection that bolts to the tap of my bathroom sink.
Excellent for cleaning TM stems.
2 minutes with very hot water running ... done! :myday:
PXL-20201229-170544729-PORTRAIT.jpg
Looks awesome bro.

Does anyone have a good source for obtaining spare parts kits in the US or have a parts list broken down? The last time I cleaned mine, I had to use a few spare o-rings and could use more screens for the CU's too. Was thinking next time I just soak my stem with cooling unit and air clean. Anywho, any good links to US vendors would be great. Thanks

Estropelic,

JoeyB

Took the TinyMight apart and I actually do have a black o ring there, it had just stuck to the top plate so I didn't notice it. Hard to tell if it's fully sealed, it honestly looks much thinner than the clear o ring I saw in a few posts back. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Djsleepy

Does anyone have a good source for obtaining spare parts kits in the US or have a parts list broken down? The last time I cleaned mine, I had to use a few spare o-rings and could use more screens for the CU's too. Was thinking next time I just soak my stem with cooling unit and air clean. Anywho, any good links to US vendors would be great. Thanks
I ordered some stems and cu’s and it was relatively quick from TM about ten days total around a holiday! He’s got an oring kit for 10 USD

Vaporific

I ordered some stems and cu’s and it was relatively quick from TM about ten days total around a holiday! He’s got an oring kit for 10 USD
You can buy replacement orings, both the large one holding the stem and those for the cooling unit, on the internet. As with glass, the orings vary too - some may fit and some may not. I’ve had success and failure with replacements purchased on eBay. As for the oring sitting atop the glass cylinder I’ve only obtained extras from Ville/the Maker.

On a positive note and one to kick off 5 days of vacation, I just fixed my Tinymight. At least I’m getting decent vapor at lower temps again. Took the whole thing apart this time - and I almost panicked when the heater ring holding the glass tube (not the screen ring) came out when I accidentally turned it upside down. I thought it might’ve been the top of the battery channel but P. 187 saved the day (one of my fave pages!). I’d forgotten there’s a symmetrical ring there holding the glass tube. My panic was abated when I saw the pics on 187. So I cleaned all contacts with Deoxit, gently and carefully swabbed the bottom plate with ISO, shimmed the top contact under the top plate and, for the first time inserted the large clear (mine anyway) oring in the top plate before putting the top plate back on. A fully charged battery and fresh load produced nice streams of whispy vapor at 5.5 when it hadn’t much before. I’m not certain and I may never know but I think the large clear oring wasn’t seated properly. I’ll keep an eye on it but it’s a good way to start a long weekend.

What I just noticed however is the top plate looks a little askew but everything is tight. I’ll leave things alone for now but it may need an adjustment and a slightly better alignment before THE screw. :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The last time I cleaned mine, I had to use a few spare o-rings and could use more screens for the CU's too.
Not sure why you would replace the cu's screen at all; I'm using the same cooling unit with the same screen for a year now and it holds up very well.

As @Djsleepy mentioned, you will find sets of spare o rings on the TM site, always good to have some of them at hand.

I just fixed my Tinymight.
Great news! I would suggest to loosen that big screw just a bit and then carefully reallign the device, I think having all parts sitting straight and where they shall sit is important – and also that tiny o ring on top of the glass cylinder; I guess if it wouldn't make a difference, it wouldn't be there. :-)

AK47 AMI

Hi All, Ok, so I've had the tinymight coming up to week so will need cleaning, how exactly do I remove the cooling unit and baskets from the stem? And my CU (I'm guessing this means cooling unit?) looks as if slightly misaligned? Would need to loosen the screw slightly but its a different screw so would have to wait till I have the tools to do so, but what is the best way to clean it overall?? Remove everything from stem, I have some isopropyl alcohol and some qtips/cotton pads? Also, I feel as if really have to draw to get vapor at times and some times doesn't release vapor at all? Could there be a reason for this?

Last edited:
AK47 AMI,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@AK47 AMI – Cleaning is simple: remove the cooling unit (with some wooden poker for example), drop it into a small bag with isopropyl for ~20 minutes, rinse thoroughly, let it dry, done. It's not necessary to dissasemble the cu (although I prefer to remove the o rings prior to soaking it, but be careful, they are small).The tube will need some dishwasher soap and water, maybe a bit of isopropyl if it's really dirty.

looks as if slightly misaligned?

I doubt it would fit into the stem if that would be the case. Maybe shoot a photo and show it to us to verify? Either way, you don't need any tool to disassemble the cooling unit, just untwist by hand (best done after cleaning).

Also, I feel as if really have to draw to get vapor at times and some times doesn't release vapor at all? Could there be a reason for this?

I suggest to have a look at your pack. Convection vapes like the TM work best with a fluffy pack, so don't make the herb sit too tight.

Tweakz

And so. no wonder I love tm very much. For the last 10 months, it has been an indispensable assistant for cloud walks. after calibration, tm became even stronger.

today came my new custom minivap. the device is high-quality. but the hits are stronger on tm. the density and number of clouds is greater on tm. the speed of extraction and the darker the color of the abv - TM winner :rockon:
:peace::2c:

Marlox

OK, things are speeding up there i would say...
Ordered my second TM at 16th of December, delivered yesterday. Everything fine and complete, new once-use-paper-box as packing, extra-o-rings and cable...

And:
The extra long stem is surprisingly good cooling the vapor... Only downside for me is, the cooling-unit doesn't fit into it, it is fitted and used with a basket-screen. But i will turn me a shorter CU with extraction-thread for cleaning. I like the possibility to size the herb-chamber exactly for me needs

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
The extra long stem is surprisingly good cooling the vapor... Only downside for me is, the cooling-unit doesn't fit into it, it is fitted and used with a basket-screen. But i will turn me a shorter CU with extraction-thread for cleaning. I like the possibility to size the herb-chamber exactly for me needs
Adjustable bowl for extra long stem

PXL-20201230-235242925.jpg

I friggin want a P80!
:doh:
you have the best vape i've ever tried ... and i already had a P80

Marlox

Sorry for the short description^^

The extra-long-stem is not accessible from the top to push something (like the standard-cooling-unit) out to the bottom.
So there is no cooling-unit used with this, only a basket-screen.

As i like the possibility to size the herb-chamber by moving the cooling-unit a bit up or down in the standard-stem, i would like to have that possibility with the extra-long-stem, too.
But as you can't push something out from the top (the extra-long has "picks" in the wall and is bent at the top), it must be drawable from the bottom... Therefor i am thinking about a shorter cooling-unit (because of the "picks" in the wall, a normal CU would be too long) with a single thread-pitch around the screen in the bottom of it. To screw a "drawer" in to pull it out for cleaning.

This must be done on a turning-lathe, therefor the verb "turn".

I hope i explained everything understandable. Writing in english at night is not my best discipline^^

@dzoinp
That is the lower half of the cooling-unit, right?
But as you certainly have noticed yourself, it's not that easy to get out there.

I already thought about a Polyamid-Push-Rod or something like that, that goes through the curve, but the "picks" go very far to the middle if the tube here, so i am sure i won't get through from the top.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Marlox, I get the drift, but have no understanding of what you mean by "thread-pitch" or "drawer." I guess I'll wait for the pics. Better get busy turning. :)

Summer,

Krash

It’s been days since TM responded I submitted a return ticket yesterday.

come home today and there is a BRAND NEW UNIT ON MY DOORSTEP!! Now I have 2 TM one for parts and hopefully this second doesn’t smoke when I charge it oh wait. I got external battery charger not even gonna try I wanna see what the hype is about and rip this damn thing.

so to put everything in perspective:
Order date: 12/11/20
Ship date : 12/18/20
Received broken unit: 12/22
Emailed:12/23
Sent videos of the issues he never actually responded after the second and third email.
12/30: replacement received.
I’m in US.

Bazinga

It’s been days since TM responded I submitted a return ticket yesterday.

come home today and there is a BRAND NEW UNIT ON MY DOORSTEP!! Now I have 2 TM one for parts and hopefully this second doesn’t smoke when I charge it oh wait. I got external battery charger not even gonna try I wanna see what the hype is about and rip this damn thing.

so to put everything in perspective:
Order date: 12/11/20
Ship date : 12/18/20
Received broken unit: 12/22
Emailed:12/23
Sent videos of the issues he never actually responded after the second and third email.
12/30: replacement received.
I’m in US.
Congratulations !! A working TM provides excellent results. Geez, I've been waiting for a reply from TM for 30 days. Maybe they are sending me a new unit too.:rofl:

Top Bottom