TinyMight / TM 2

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm still enjoying my Tinymight and I appreciate all the wacky stem mods y'all are sharing. My three options to this point are the short TM stem with cooling unit and the rbt straight stem as an adapter for either a j-hook or a D020d. My aspiration is to have a heavy glass dimpled cooling stem like the xl8r stems I use with my Splinters and Milaanas. Perhaps a bent one like that custom one @Shit Snacks shared a few pages back. Also something like the rbt Drydrotube would be great to pair with the RBT wpa.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Something like this for the Huracoil? http://illadelphglass.com/production/signature-heavy-hit-series
Edit: Search 14" Phoenix Freezable coil glass bong on DhGate.
Edit: On man I really like "Hot sale phoenix Freezable coil hammer bubbler with 6 arms on DhGate.

Besides the spilling I would still think vapour would condense much quicker on the glass walls than warm or hot water. Looks fun though. Is my thinking going the right way on that? I had a few bowls in the Tinymight about 20 minutes ago. I am floating on a cloud stoned right now :leaf::ko: .

No? That just looks like a plain tube bong... I was talking about these:
yeah I would not buy something like this from DHgate, could have fake glycerin or whatever, not surprised that they would crack and break... Never heard of anyone having that issue with these ones though, I was close to buying one many times, even a member here was going to hook me up, should have taken them up on it!

@bossman that bent one doesn't actually do that much cooling, I think you get more cooling when you use a separate 18 mm female mouthpiece, so it would be great to get another drydrotube, still bummed about my broken green one! I really need to get it revived, cut down into a shorter version, but yeah we'll see how the other new idea from OGB works out as well!

SquirrelMaster

No? That just looks like a plain tube bong... I was talking about these:
yeah I would not buy something like this from DHgate, could have fake glycerin or whatever, not surprised that they would crack and break... Never heard of anyone having that issue with these ones though, I was close to buying one many times, even a member here was going to hook me up, should have taken them up on it!

@bossman that bent one doesn't actually do that much cooling, I think you get more cooling when you use a separate 18 mm female mouthpiece, so it would be great to get another drydrotube, still bummed about my broken green one! I really need to get it revived, cut down into a shorter version, but yeah we'll see how the other new idea from OGB works out as well!

There's a drop down menu for the huracoil which looks like the 7thfloor link you posted, fairly similar at least. I've never tried one but they look pretty funky.

Those drydotubes look pretty slick, I wish they were still available.

RxPlorer

I just stumbled onto the perfect storage for dosing capsules. I have these stainless steel pill holders that I was use for loose bud. Check out how well capsules fit!

Exact room for 3 caps in the bottom section; 2 caps each in the middle and top sections. This was just too r/perfectfit to keep to myself. I’m going to have to up my labeling game for sure.

TM life just keeps getting better!

Last edited:
I just stumbled onto the perfect storage for dosing capsules. I have these stainless steel pill holders that I was use for loose bud. Check out how well capsules fit!

Exact room for 3 caps in the bottom section; 2 caps each in the middle and top sections. This was just too r/perfectfit to keep to myself. I’m going to have to up my labeling game for sure.

wow, how do you use the caps? do they fit in the original stems?

crownroyaldaddy

Storz&Bickel actually sells pill holders called “capsule caddys” in their accessories section made to hold the dosing capsules. Your caddy is a bit more roomy than theirs, but the idea is the same.
Really nice that you have the room to fit a few strains

crownroyaldaddy,

abcd5432

My box came early... Holy crap this was fast. The vape gods blessed me. Time to set this bad boy up.

What do I do first? Just charge and start hitting? I need to order that battery charger now.

Can I just use my portable battery to charge? I had it charging and the unit was hot to the touch.

I just took my first rip. Was I supposed to clean shit first?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

My box came early... Holy crap this was fast. The vape gods blessed me. Time to set this bad boy up.

What do I do first? Just charge and start hitting? I need to order that battery charger now.

Can I just use my portable battery to charge? I had it charging and the unit was hot to the touch.

I just took my first rip. Was I supposed to clean shit first?

Haha many would recommend cleaning first, I didn't, but it is probably a good idea... Also it is best to let the battery charge full for at least 4 hours or so, otherwise you could hurt the overall longevity of the cell... not such a big deal since they are replaceable, but something to consider and why an external charger is nice. Good luck and enjoy!

abcd5432

Haha many would recommend cleaning first, I didn't, but it is probably a good idea... Also it is best to let the battery charge full for at least 4 hours or so, otherwise you could hurt the overall longevity of the cell... not such a big deal since they are replaceable, but something to consider and why an external charger is nice. Good luck and enjoy!
This hits like a truck. My first hit was vicious. So you hold down the fire button even after it vibrates? And then let go when you're done hitting?

Read the wood tablets and watched kheleks vid and not really sure. That's how I got it to work.

Only used with the water pipe adapters (my bowl is crooked!) and my tiny taurus. That dynamic bowl adapter rocks.... Works perfectly. Might not need to be such a long glass path since it would be more compact if it was shorter but works for me.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ex-actly. I personally let go a few seconds prior to the end of the hit to make things a bit smoother, but you're on the right track.
That sounds like on-demand mode but I’m not sure what you want to do. If you want on demand mode, 3 quick presses to turn on (red light will blink) and then press and hold until it vibrates once to your set temp, and draw while pressing; release pressing when done with your draw (I and other keep drawing after releasing for some extra vapor to clear it). If you want session mode when turning on, hold the third quick button press (steady red light); simply draw as you like and 3 quick presses to turn it off (same 3 quick presses to turn off on demand mode too). It becomes second nature eventually (has for me).

Did a thorough stem and cooling unit cleaning last night. My 95% grain alcohol absent of 91 ISO is working well. I may change out my original cooling unit orings - lots of reclaim love since the last full cleaning and I think the orings need to be replaced. :peace:

Last edited:

abcd5432

That sounds like on-demand mode but I’m not sure what you want to do. If you want I’m demand mode, 3 quick presses to turn on (red light will blink) and then press and hold until it vibrates once to your set temp, and draw while pressing; release pressing when done with your draw (I and other keep drawing after releasing for some extra vapor to clear it). If you want session mode when turning on, hold the third quick button press (steady red light); simply draw as you like and 3 quick presses to turn it off (same 3 quick presses to turn off on demand mode too). It becomes second nature eventually (has for me).

Did a thorough stem and cooling unit cleaning last night. My 95% grain alcohol absent of 91 ISO is working well. I may change out my original cooling unit orings - lots of reclaim love since the last full cleaning and I think the orings need to be replaced. :peace:

Isn't on demand mode better for battery life?

How does standby mode in on demand effect battery life?

And damn... If you are on the fence on this, just buy asap. This is the easiest justifiable purchase ever.

JammerBR

So I just received my TM as well today. I plugged it in to charge the battery up and I cannot find any indication on the TM that it is charging. No lights, no buzzing, nothing. Do I need to turn it on first? I am confused.

JammerBR,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
And damn... If you are on the fence on this, just buy asap. This is the easiest justifiable purchase ever.

This comment almost pushed me over the edge... I have my TinyMight cart ready to go in a another window and I've been staring at it all day deciding if I should hold off on purchasing yet or not. I almost clicked pre order but figured I had a couple more questions... I could wait another day or so.

On one hand, I know theres going to be a wait....so if I want it this bad now, I'm gonna want it more in a month.

On the other hand, it hasn't even been a month since I've actually owned a vape/used one for the first time EVER. I can be a notoriously bad impulse buyer for things like this and knowing that, I feel like I shouldn't rush. I'm probably going to rush. VAS is a real thing.

More importantly: Do I order a spare cooling unit? I dont even know what that does/why I would need one.

I was going to get the TM, 1 additional short tube and 1 additional long tube - That would leave me with 2 shorts and 1 long because one comes with the unit, correct? Whats the purpose of the extra stems? To pre-load and take with you when on the go?

Connection adapter - it asks if you want one piece or 2 pieces. I'm assuming I would be fine with one piece... the most I would do with it is hook it up to my bubbler with has a 14mm female end, from the TM website it looks like the adapter is a 10/14/18.

BrianTL,

Shit Snacks

Session mode is better to think of as just not having to hold the button down, it's holding the button down for you. I only use it to take one hit wonder bowls through water without having to hold the button down, then I always shut it off before I finish inhaling to clear. I would not want to set session mode on and then puff on it or pass it, because then I feel like there's no way to clear out the vapor condensating in between hits (when I cruise with my tetra, I remove it after each hit, easier to do with glass on glass connection) But this is my own ocd!

On demand mode is just more efficient in general for my usage, though it can be a little tough on the hands to have to hold the button down sometimes... The battery loss in standby mode is negligible typically, though yeah for a long time it could eventually drain a little, especially if the battery is already low... Anyway yeah your last line says it all, this is maybe the most accessible form of this type of vape.

So I just received my TM as well today. I plugged it in to charge the battery up and I cannot find any indication on the TM that it is charging. No lights, no buzzing, nothing. Do I need to turn it on first? I am confused.

Sorry I don't know anything about that, I've only charged externally myself...

This comment almost pushed me over the edge... I have my TinyMight cart ready to go in a another window and I've been staring at it all day deciding if I should hold off on purchasing yet or not. I almost clicked pre order but figured I had a couple more questions... I could wait another day or so.

On one hand, I know theres going to be a wait....so if I want it this bad now, I'm gonna want it more in a month.

On the other hand, it hasn't even been a month since I've actually owned a vape/used one for the first time EVER. I can be a notoriously bad impulse buyer for things like this and knowing that, I feel like I shouldn't rush. I'm probably going to rush. VAS is a real thing.

More importantly: Do I order a spare cooling unit? I dont even know what that does/why I would need one.

I was going to get the TM, 1 additional short tube and 1 additional long tube - That would leave me with 2 shorts and 1 long because one comes with the unit, correct? Whats the purpose of the extra stems? To pre-load and take with you when on the go?

Connection adapter - it asks if you want one piece or 2 pieces. I'm assuming I would be fine with one piece... the most I would do with it is hook it up to my bubbler with has a 14mm female end, from the TM website it looks like the adapter is a 10/14/18.

Just order one already! And yes spare glass stems are spares, you can do with them whatever you want, being the quartz and glass they can all break, and yeah having spare chambers can be used pre-filled if you want...

Vaporific

I think on demand mode is a bit better on battery life, yes. What I’ve recently found however is I’m enjoying doing on demand mode to start a load. 2-3 draws @ 5-6.5 temp, and then finish it off later in session mode also 2-3 draws @ 6-7.5 (all depending how I feel and which strain I use). I think session mode finishing off a load milks it really well and a bit better than on demand mode. Just my preference and a new routine for me.

And YES the Tinymight is a no-brainer and such an awesome, powerful and flexible vape, even for novices and veterans alike. Love the short stock glass stem and brilliantly simple cooling unit - my favorite feature! Vapor is seldom hot for me. Truly an amazing vape!! :peace:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Just order one already! And yes spare glass stems are spares, you can do with them whatever you want, being the quartz and glass they can all break, and yeah having spare chambers can be used pre-filled if you want...

Yeah, I have a feeling that I'll be ordering one tomorrow! Thanks for the info

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I have a feeling that I'll be ordering one tomorrow! Thanks for the info

Oh spare stems and screens are also great for less frequent cleaning by the way! That's actually how I used them the most lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

im not a robot

unless something changed, the led at the bottom of the unit should be lit. it does not need to be turned on to charge.

Vaporific

Do I order a spare cooling unit? I dont even know what that does/why I would need one.

Extras great to have, especially glass in case of breakage. If this is your only vape (and a GREAT one too!) an extra stem and cooling unit will serve well when cleaning the other, unless you can wait. I usually cant, lol, and my extras are on their way from Finland four months after initially receiving my TM. And speaking of which, it’s almost time... :leaf::peace:

Top Bottom