TinyMight / TM 2

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I think my unit was dropped during shipping. The reason I say this is because my unit was shipped with the battery installed (bad idea that he's rectified now) and the battery spring/contact on the bottom of my unit was bent down just enough where the battery rattled around and it didn't turn on.

I fixed it easy enough by prying the bottom spring up with a paper clip, so it's not impossible to fix but it is a potential PITA if your unit falls with the batt inside and lands just the right wrong way.

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
View attachment 1846
Really loving the Tinymight! what are your portable use solutions for de-bowling this beast? this is the only pain point for me right now.

Just blow the spent herb out of the stem? Always easiest to empty when it's freshly vaped too, more likely to need a pick or something if it sits for a while after

slayyou

Just blow the spent herb out of the stem? Always easiest to empty when it's freshly vaped too, more likely to need a pick or something if it sits for a while after
Holly damn, it's always the simplest solutions. Forgive my ignorance this is my first stem-based vapourizer. The circular object on the right is actually a debowler i made for home use. Do you have any other hot tips to share? Must have accessories or techniques?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Holly damn, it's always the simplest solutions. Forgive my ignorance this is my first stem-based vapourizer. The circular object on the right is actually a debowler i made for home use. Do you have any other hot tips to share? Must have accessories or techniques?

Oh nice! Yeah at home I use steel toothpick type tools or just tap it out with my finger into a jar... The other big tip with the stem-based vape is to load it by sucking up or like a straw into the basket screen btw! Must have accessory is the RBT stems, and I mean for me a wide variety of 18 mm female attachments as mouthpieces... I'll have more to share in the next week or so from OGB...

bgrpph

I asked Tinymight dude yesterday about my order- It shows as complete for a few weeks but i had not received any shipping email or change in the order. Here is his answer. " Complete means that I have captured the payment in the paypal system and then i can print it out so we have a stack of papers with orders on them for packing them and preparing them for shipping. There are a lot of orders to ship now and I have to try to make it as efficient as possible that it won't take a month to ship them out. So you should just stay patient and wait for a "shipped" status update email" just wanted everyone to see his response. Aloha

I asked Tinymight dude yesterday about my order- It shows as complete for a few weeks but i had not received any shipping email or change in the order. Here is his answer. " Complete means that I have captured the payment in the paypal system and then i can print it out so we have a stack of papers with orders on them for packing them and preparing them for shipping. There are a lot of orders to ship now and I have to try to make it as efficient as possible that it won't take a month to ship them out. So you should just stay patient and wait for a "shipped" status update email" just wanted everyone to see his response. Aloha

TM maker is amazing, outstanding service

no this fits not in the TM

One of these would be awesome for our TM

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm more for the simple, which is also easy to clean:spliff:
I tend to agree. But then again I’m a portables guy at heart, including natively. I have a rig at home and seldom use it. I haven’t mated the Tinymight to it yet in almost four months I’ve had it. It’s just me. But then again I love the Tinymight just the way it is - short stem with cooling unit. Easy to clean too. Simply unbelievably awesome! :peace:

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
Welcome back to OGFC, denizens of the TinyMight thread!

I've not posted much recently, but rest assured that my TM is well-used. I think that TM with RBT short stem and a 6" bubbler is an unbeatable combination. I may experiment with a concentrate pad/stone in the mix, since an inverted TM has no danger or dripping concentrates into the heater. Is a healthstone still considered the right choice for TM concentrates?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
will all messages from "newfc" be returned? I would like to...
I think they just unlocked all threads and merging is at process :).There isnt a new post by a mod here,it is the old one,i got confused at first ,too.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yes, we're back - on the original site. I don't understand. I think we're missing posts. Not sure using my Tinymight right now would help me figure it out :lol:. I figure out technical shit all day long and I've had a long work week too. I'll let the mods figure this one out. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Tweakz

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
There is a new forum section that contains all the NewFC posts and threads. Over time, all of it will be joined with the legacy content here. After that, I assume the new section will be removed.

sanchezman,
Reactions: Summer

Abysmal Vapor

Here is something i did a couple of weeks ago :). It is an r-hook from Simax glass tubing with insane amount dimples. I have also glass on glass dimpled j-hooks in the work and 1 more TM stem design . It got a tiny bit crooked which i could fix,but after that another round of annealing is due and i dont have a kiln at home and use one at a friends studio,and i couldnt justify making another trip to there.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Here is something i did a couple of weeks ago :). It is an r-hook from Simax glass tubing with insane amount dimples. I have also glass on glass dimpled j-hooks in the work and 1 more TM stem design . It got a tiny bit crooked which i could fix,but after that another round of annealing is due and i dont have a kiln at home and use one at a friends studio,and i couldnt justify making another trip to there.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
crazy piece man
how the vapor is? not hot AT ALL?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Wow. that just looks like...too much.

How has your experience been with it?

Abysmal Vapor

Vapor feels roomtemp trough it. I was actually suprised that it is as cool as trough my WP.Total length of the tubing before manipulation was 30 cm .It might be an overkill for some,but i made it big enough to be comfortable to use as a j-hook, inner diameter is also 0.5 mm narrower than the standart TM stem and it has a bit more even bake than the traditional stem.At the end of the day i still prefer using with a WP,but this could be a useful for certain situations :)).

Top Bottom