TinyMight / TM 2

Summer

Long Island, NY
I finally heard from The Maker (aka Lainaus - that’s how he signed his messages)

On Thurs., this was posted:
The TM creator is not named Lainaus, nor do they go by that nickname. Lainaus is the Finnish word for "quote". The reason it shows up at the end of all emails from the TM maker is because the text of your original email is quoted below their response.

LabPong

Woo hoo! I finally heard from The Maker (aka Lainaus - that’s how he signed his messages) about my accessories order and inquiring about the large clear oring atop the glass cylinder. Here’s what he said:

“Sure I can do that [adding these to my existing order]. it was difficult to source the right sized ring so we had to use the little bit oversized one and those didn't fit ideally and this had happened to you too [and VapeKnight too]. But the new ones seem to stay nicely in place!
Lainaus”

If you can....when you get them....show a pic of the old one and new one....might not show a visible sign of size diff. though. Or maybe the new ones are not the clear soft silicone types?

Most likely next to „Lainaus” is your name and / or your email address, it's Finnish for „quote”.

Edit: ...as @Summer already pointed out. :)

This is why I just call him TM dude.......so everyone just call him TM Dude and we are all good! :tup:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
If you can....when you get them....show a pic of the old one and new one....might not show a visible sign of size diff. though. Or maybe the new ones are not the clear soft silicone types?

This is why I just call him TM dude.......so everyone just call him TM Dude and we are all good! :tup:
OR simply The Maker. All good. Just don’t call him late for supper :)

I will! I haven’t really tried again to re-insert the original one and will take a pic with them both assuming I don’t try or still can’t re-insert it before I get the new one. :peace:

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Is it me or does production of TM’s seem to be speeding up?

Wolf,

abcd5432

I got a receipt confirmation from paypal about 12 hours ago

I'm confused, don't you get a receipt right away?

When I ordered, I got a receipt and order complete message? But I used the cc option and not PayPal.

Just ran across this page on TM site for the first time........

👇

TINY MIGHT PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING NOTICE
Looks like it's been there? The wording anyway.

That's what makes me curious anyway. I'm not sure if I'm 4 weeks away or if I'll get a shipping notice like now.

He already answered my email, wow so fast I didn't notice.

They are IN STOCK! ORDER NOW. lol. I basically ordered right when they were ready and won't have to wait, lucky me!

I hope this dude is doing well. Looks like he's got enough demand to keep his business going in these difficult times.

Last edited:

crownroyaldaddy

I cant seem to find 20a VTC6 in stock online anywhere

unless im mistaken and all vtc6 are the same, but some say 15a and some 30a. First time buying 18650s

CrownRoyalDaddy,

Vaporific

Liionwholesale has them. VTC6 cells from there are legit and nevermind the confusing spec.
Batteryjunction.com Is where I bought 2 Sony VTC6s and they were hard to find 3 months ago too after searching more prominent sites.

I do think The Maker is ramping up production to someone’s point above. Sounds like people are getting confirms a lot sooner these days. Good for him - and us! :peace:

fareast

Do you get a shipping confirmation for tinymight?
There is no eMail notification. You can check the status of your order at the TM web site, and when it has shipped, it will add a line with the date on which it shipped. From there, figure on 3-5 days for shipment to the US (I'm in the US Midwest and mine arrived 4 days after the status change). Not sure about other destinations.

BeEazy

My PP status changed from Pending to Complete, but it was another 3 or 4 days before my order was marked Shipped on the web site. TM also has a note on their web site that their current production run is to be completed June 22 (today) and that it would take a couple of days to prepare packages for shipping. The elapsed time from the web site indicating my package was shipped until I actually received my TM was 4 days. I'm in the US Midwest and my package was actually delivered on a Sunday by DHL.

Don't mean to dash your hopes of imminent arrival and hope yours is in hand soon.
I'm happy to hear that when your order went from Pending to Complete that it was shipped a few days later! I placed my order on 06/17 and my status was updated to complete about 3 days ago. Maybe I got lucky and is apart of the June 22nd batch 🤔 I would update if my order switches to shipped.

BeEazy,

abcd5432

I'm happy to hear that when your order went from Pending to Complete that it was shipped a few days later! I placed my order on 06/17 and my status was updated to complete about 3 days ago. Maybe I got lucky and is apart of the June 22nd batch 🤔 I would update if my order switches to shipped.
It is, I asked. There are units available still, so that's why order is complete.

I never saw that there was any other order status than complete.

Modnote: Correction

Last edited by a moderator:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Just placed my order for the TM. My Timber Elite shit the bed a couple of weeks ago, and based on what I've seen here and the OG FC I probably should have started with the TM.

beyond6strings,
Reactions: mephisto

Tweakz

my tinymight is a fierce beast and it has been shining for the 5th month. delighting in every day a stable job

I can say that the impressions of the first wpa with a glass screen were not very justified. therefore, I am glad that another WPA from TM dude has already been announced - a wpa with an adjustable bowl and no obstacles to the air path. there will also be a big stem . I'm really looking forward to

Vaporific

My accessories order shipped today. Hooray! However I’m not sure the large clear orings were included as my charger amount via PayPal didn’t change nor did I receive a PayPal email confirm though my bank account was charged. He did say he’d include them and replied back today after my order changed to Shipped that I’d gladly pay him for the orings. Maybe he threw them in or just one when I requested 4 (2 for me and 2 for @Vapeknight)? Time will tell.

And speaking of time, time to reacquaint myself with a fantastic vape - almost 4 full blissful months with mine. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Tweakz

jbm

My accessories order shipped today. Hooray! However I’m not sure the large clear orings were included as my charger amount via PayPal didn’t change nor did I receive a PayPal email confirm though my bank account was charged. He did say he’d include them and replied back today after my order changed to Shipped that I’d gladly pay him for the orings. Maybe he threw them in or just one when I requested 4 (2 for me and 2 for @Vapeknight)? Time will tell.

And speaking of time, time to reacquaint myself with a fantastic vape - almost 4 full blissful months with mine. :peace:
Did you get a tracking number? I placed an order for accessories on May 13. It shipped on May 25. It has still not arrived, and apparently tracking isn’t provided for any order that doesn’t include the vape itself. I emailed him a week ago and his reply was basically wow, that IS a long time, it’ll probably come this week. So it didn’t come last week. I emailed him again and haven’t heard back. I’m starting to get a little pissed off. It’s coming up on a month and a half since I placed the order.

Jbm,

Vaporific

Did you get a tracking number? I placed an order for accessories on May 13. It shipped on May 25. It has still not arrived, and apparently tracking isn’t provided for any order that doesn’t include the vape itself. I emailed him a week ago and his reply was basically wow, that IS a long time, it’ll probably come this week. So it didn’t come last week. I emailed him again and haven’t heard back. I’m starting to get a little pissed off. It’s coming up on a month and a half since I placed the order.
No tracking number that I see but I’m sure it’ll arrive in the Northeast without issue. I’m in no rush. It’s an accessory order only (I haven’t pulled the trigger on a second Tinymight yet). The other good news is he replied quickly to my follow-up to see if he included the large clear orings - and he did. So awesome and quick reply back from him (pretty late his time too).

Now to use... the Tinymight! :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom