TinyMight / TM 2

mc

I'd want to use a stem that allows for a water adapter attachment so I can easily swap between things. Whatever the stem is that people are using with water adapters..

I just need to know what else I need to buy so I can buy all at once and not be sad.
There are a few around that fit, you can just pop it on top. I was sneakypeat used one in his Tinymight video. He might sell one on his site.

mc-gman,
Reactions: abcd5432

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
On the advice of @Shit Snacks I use a straight RBT stem for a WPA. Buy a Splinter or Milaana and you get two included, though you'll want to use the cooling stems with the RBT vapes.

At some point I'd like a glass dimpled cooling stem to use with the Tinymight but for now I use a WPA and j-hook when I want to take the stainless steel cooling unit out of the airpath. I've still only used the Tinymight with my bubbler a few times but the RBT makeshift WPA is handy for that too since you can adjust the depth of your inserted screen.

abcd5432

On the advice of @Shit Snacks I use a straight RBT stem for a WPA. Buy a Splinter or Milaana and you get two included, though you'll want to use the cooling stems with the RBT vapes.

At some point I'd like a glass dimpled cooling stem to use with the Tinymight but for now I use a WPA and j-hook when I want to take the stainless steel cooling unit out of the airpath. I've still only used the Tinymight with my bubbler a few times but the RBT makeshift WPA is handy for that too since you can adjust the depth of your inserted screen.

Where do I get an rbt stem? Or does that just normally come with those vapes.

Abcd5432,

shiner25

Unapproved commercial account.
Hows the tinymight compare to firefly 2 plus? Worth getting tinymight? And those temp settings ( does it come with what those temps are?) I'm searching for it in Canada

itsallgood,

Chinanumba1

Still waiting for my TM to arrive. Is there really a difference between the session mode and on demand mode for TM? How long would a session last (on what temp) from your experience? Sometimes, I want to chill and have a fairly long sesh with TM

Chinanumba1,

shiner25

Unapproved commercial account.
Still waiting for my TM to arrive. Is there really a difference between the session mode and on demand mode for TM? How long would a session last (on what temp) from your experience? Sometimes, I want to chill and have a fairly long sesh with TM
With a start up time of like 5 seconds, I don't see the point in a session mode.

Just turn it on, 5 seconds, take a hit. Put it down, turn it on 5 seconds take a hit.

Duffer

Hows the tinymight compare to firefly 2 plus? Worth getting tinymight? And those temp settings ( does it come with what those temps are?) I'm searching for it in Canada

I’m also in Canada and have 2. You can only order direct from Finland right now but both times the TM reached me in 4 days.

Chinanumba1

With a start up time of like 5 seconds, I don't see the point in a session mode.

Just turn it on, 5 seconds, take a hit. Put it down, turn it on 5 seconds take a hit.
Yeah. Can’t really see the point of using session mode unless I pack a huge bowl, right?

Chinanumba1,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Is there really a difference between the session mode and on demand mode for TM?
Yeah. Can’t really see the point of using session mode unless I pack a huge bowl, right?
Session mode is handy for me when doing vaporbong rips. I just set it to session mode, put it on my bubbler and rip it at my leisure without worrying about hitting any buttons. It's also useful when passing it around a small group. No need to give instructions to anyone about how long to hit a button or wait for a buzz - just rip it when it's your turn.

:peace:

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hi

Just curious - can I charge and use the Vape at the same time? I looked through the documentation and can't find the answer anywhere.

David

madhockeydad,

Sensory Leaf

Hi

Just curious - can I charge and use the Vape at the same time? I looked through the documentation and can't find the answer anywhere.

David

No... I don't believe you can. I can't recommend enough; having an external charger, and spare cell(s).
Charging the cells externally will increase the longevity of the cells, and you'll always have one in the charger, ready to go

abcd5432

Session mode is handy for me when doing vaporbong rips. I just set it to session mode, put it on my bubbler and rip it at my leisure without worrying about hitting any buttons. It's also useful when passing it around a small group. No need to give instructions to anyone about how long to hit a button or wait for a buzz - just rip it when it's your turn.

:peace:
Great way to one day accidently knock your bong over and need to order a new vaporizer though.... (what just happened to me and why I ordered my tm).

Just be careful guys!

Edit: there are ways to keep yourself safe from this like z style drop downs. Or a dry ash catcher.

No... I don't believe you can. I can't recommend enough; having an external charger, and spare cell(s).
Charging the cells externally will increase the longevity of the cells, and you'll always have one in the charger, ready to go
What are the recommended external chargers?

Also if I just ordered, do you think I'll go out with the new June 22 batch... :shrug:

Or am I looking at a new 4 week window?

Last edited:
Abcd5432,

badbee

What are the recommended external chargers?

I have the popular Nitecore D2 but wish I had gotten a different charger. It was cheap and works great but only charges at 0.5A, that's a really slow charge rate for current gen cells that can support 2A charging with no stress. Next time I'll get one with the capacity test function so I can monitor how the cells are aging.

Badbee,
Reactions: Cheebsy

abcd5432

Anything from a reputable company like Xtar, Opus, Nitecore, Efest... I personally use the Xtar VC2S. 2 slots, 1x2A/2x1A charging rate, nice display, can read inner resistance, easy to use.
I have the popular Nitecore D2 but wish I had gotten a different charger. It was cheap and works great but only charges at 0.5A, that's a really slow charge rate for current gen cells that can support 2A charging with no stress. Next time I'll get one with the capacity test function so I can monitor how the cells are aging.

Does the one that siebeter quoted have capacity test?

What's inner resistance? I never knew so much thought went into batteries. I'm guessing once I get it it'll make more sense.

Now I'm more worried about if this is an actual 4 wait week or not. If so, I want to order another vape, but if it ships tomorrow or in a week from now I can wait haha.

Abcd5432,

Glatch

What's inner resistance? I never knew so much thought went into batteries. I'm guessing once I get it it'll make more sense.

Now I'm more worried about if this is an actual 4 wait week or not. If so, I want to order another vape, but if it ships tomorrow or in a week from now I can wait haha.
I've got the Nitecore UM2. Was doubting between the Xtar VC2S and Nitecore. I went with the Nitecore because it has a littlebit more functions.

On the Nitecore UM2 you are able to see the internal resistance, how much amps it has charged the cell and a battery restore function.

Glatch,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Not quite, but it shows the exact mAh with each charging session, so you will see once the battery degrades (edit: that might be a „capacity test“ though, not sure).

What's inner resistance?

Just yet another parameter that lets you monitor your cells health.

Last edited:
Siebter,

crownroyaldaddy

Got my paypal confirmation, guessing that means its on its way! Hoping to have it by the end of the week here in Delaware

ordered 6/2 with WPA, beeswax, and long + short stems

CrownRoyalDaddy,

abcd5432

Got my paypal confirmation, guessing that means its on its way! Hoping to have it by the end of the week here in Delaware

Is there something on the site in the order status that let's me know that?

Abcd5432,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Woo hoo! I finally heard from The Maker (aka Lainaus - that’s how he signed his messages) about my accessories order and inquiring about the large clear oring atop the glass cylinder. Here’s what he said:

“Sure I can do that [adding these to my existing order]. it was difficult to source the right sized ring so we had to use the little bit oversized one and those didn't fit ideally and this had happened to you too [and VapeKnight too]. But the new ones seem to stay nicely in place!
Lainaus”

I asked to put a few of these on my order for both of us (good to have an extra too). My PayPal hasn’t been charged yet but he responded and he has the extra orings which was my biggest concern. It will be great to have an extra Cooling Unit and short stem when the others need cleaning, for backup in case the stem breaks, and a pre-packed stem for on-the-go use (though my TM is primarily relegated to the house, for now).

And I’ve been altering my TM routine as of late too. I usually get 2 sessions out of a .15-.2g load. Up until recently it’s been all on-demand but I’ve been enjoying session mode lately and using that more in my second session to finish off a load - and it think it extracts a bit better using session mode to finish. Just me and my unscientific preference but a nice balance - and flexibility - with such a great vape! :peace:

fareast

My PP status changed from Pending to Complete, but it was another 3 or 4 days before my order was marked Shipped on the web site. TM also has a note on their web site that their current production run is to be completed June 22 (today) and that it would take a couple of days to prepare packages for shipping. The elapsed time from the web site indicating my package was shipped until I actually received my TM was 4 days. I'm in the US Midwest and my package was actually delivered on a Sunday by DHL.

Don't mean to dash your hopes of imminent arrival and hope yours is in hand soon.

Top Bottom