TinyMight / TM 2

abcd5432

TM sells a 10/14/18 mm WPA. Not sure if it is listed on the web site. I heard about it via Reddit and though it wasn't on the web site at the time (maybe a month ago), I was able to eMail and successfully request that it be added to my then-pending offer. Never heard back from them, but when my PayPal payment went from pending to complete, an additional amount was added to cover the WPA and it arrived with my order last week. Recommended.

Is there a better packing method? Do I need to buy things and what are they so I can.

How much were the WPA so I can estimate how much I'm blowing here lol.
I agree with you. But this is a big part of what makes artisan vapes special. It’s like your favorite band before they sell out and go pop.
You CAN scale quality. It's just the typical people in business school do NOT want to. They just want to maximize profits. Hell, some of my best investments are in companies that weren't doing this and it baffles the business community.

I blame the homogeneous teaching of business.

Last edited:

fareast

Is there a better packing method? Do I need to buy things and what are they so I can.

I pack my stems just enough so that bud isn't falling out when they're facing down.

How much were the WPA so I can estimate how much I'm blowing here lol.

I can't recall the exact amount but pretty sure it was around $20, maybe $25. It seemed reasonable.

videosavant,
Reactions: Skinku

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Hm, doesn't take much to take us back to beat that old, dead, boring horse, huh? One report of a request not being replied to yet...

Weird that you're so emotional over me pointing out a simple pattern... are you the sole arbiter of discussion? I've never mentioned this before on FC, so you can calm down, buddy! I'll discuss what I want. Thanks anyways though.

Last edited:

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
dont take it personal, it is just that this has been discussed ad nauseam before in the old thread on fc, in other places too. there is little to advance this discussion, it just tends to make people *on both sides* emotional & derails the thread.

I understand that this has been mentioned in a different context. I'm mentioning it in the context of current events... This is a discussion board- I've seen many posts that discuss the exact same topic. As long as what I'm saying is on-topic then I honestly don't see what the issue is.

I'm going to move on from this as this discussion IS starting to slide off-topic now.

Vape Enthusiast,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Vape Enthusiast – I was basically asking you about the context, because what I see and what you seemed to refer to was one request not being replied to. Beside that you were obviously referring to a context outside of the Tinymight and more in the area of past projects like the Apollo. Maybe I missed something, but the customer service of the Tinymight team has been quite good so far.

ezpz

Two draws on 5, 2 more on 6 and finish with 2 on 7. That's how I roll. What's everybodys sequence?
I hardly get any visible vapor at 5 or below. So I usually go 3 draws at 6 and 2 draws at 8.
On Mon my order showed complete- we'll see how long it takes via DHL to get here to Hawaii.
Mine took 6 days from shipped date to delivery to Oahu island.

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
~.15 load I start with 2 at 4, 3 at 5.5, 1-2 at 7 then finish with 1-2 at 8.5 Or I’ll go straight to 8.5 with a bong and finish an entire load in 2-3 hits

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Two draws on 5, 2 more on 6 and finish with 2 on 7. That's how I roll. What's everybodys sequence?
2-3 @ 5-6.5 (depending on strain and how I feel) and 2-3 @ 6-7.5. I’m guessing about .15-.2g as I don’t measure but don’t microdose nor pack obscenely large loads. And this is typically with on-demand mode. HOWEVER I’ve been trying to do the same as above with session mode and find my Tinymight is running warmer in session mode. Not hot but the vape is noticeably warmer in sesh mode. And I kinda like it this way too; I could lower the temp on the second set of draws and still get nice clouds (and effect!). This will take some experimentation for comparative analysis in the name of science, of course. I love the on demand aspect of the Tinymight, which is one main reason I bought it, yet wonder if it’s less efficient than session mode. Just a thought. I still love this vape though! I had a Grasshopper in my pocket the other day and forgot it was there and reached for and used my TM by instinct - that’s how much I prefer the TM over the Hopper. Of course I was already baked but that’s the way it goes :) :peace:

Last edited:

im not a robot

i also got the tm for on demand use - but for the 1 hit i usually take every couple hrs, i sometimes prefer to use session mode only because it is more comfortable to hold (with all fingers relaxed). i have also on more than one occasion forgotten to turn the tinymight off for the night in on demand (stealth mode being stealthy). but most of the time i will go back to on demand just to be able to release the fire button a little earlier. i cannot say that i think the button necessarily needs to be elsewhere - but sth about it does not feel entirely right to me, even after months of use. but those are luxury complaints. it really is a fantastic blow your socks off vape, sth to properly hit you between the eyes if desired.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am still starting around 2.5 and working up to 6.5 taking one hit at each .5, loaded in one of my RBT stems vaping through my Lamart mini j hook... I should have my custom glass gear and adapters from OGB soon finally! Will share photos when they arrive of course... I also did some live resin sauce dabs at level 9 or so the other day, put a thin steel mesh pad in my grav octa taster stem with the glass screen that I never use, kept it upside down for some tiny dab-wise, but still thick, dry rips...

abcd5432

I pack my stems just enough so that bud isn't falling out when they're facing down.

I can't recall the exact amount but pretty sure it was around $20, maybe $25. It seemed reasonable.
Nice. I see it on the site it's an option now. 4 weeks is going to be hell. This is an expensive device.... $400 is a lot.

Abcd5432,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Placed an accessory order Thursday night EST, got order confirmation but no PayPal confirm yet. I ordered an extra short stem (which I always use, never used my complimentary long stem), extra cooling unit, and a couple of heater screens. I just got to thinking maybe I should cancel the order - and just buy a second Tinymight (I still want the screens for a dollar each, lol).

I’ve had my TM for 3.5 months and love it. It rocks EVERY SINGLE TIME. I’ve been thinking about buying another vape just because for a change. Maybe a second TM wouldn’t be a bad idea. We’ll see. I don’t have much time to cancel and reorder until PayPal is charged. It will be an interesting day.

When I placed my accessory order I added a nice note waxing poetic about the Tinymight and how I acquired mine (Vapeknight’s accidental purchase of a second one which I bought from him), and also inquired about extra large clear orings as result of my recent incident in which it dislodged and won’t go back in. I haven’t heard back from him on this yet though. I know he’s busy but I’d like to know about the orings.

...or just say screw it - and buy another Tinymight anyway...:D:peace:

Top Bottom