TinyMight / TM 2

Hoosier

3rd week with the TM, and it has me hooked. I’ve been heavy into dabs for the past few years, but started vaping flower more frequently in February. VAS kicked in, and before you knew it, I had purchased a crafty, a 2020m, and a simrell vortex and an Apollo II IH. Somewhere in there I preordered the TM in late March. Well, ever since the TM arrived, the rest have taken a distant back seat. I frequently use a long stem + CU. I always have a RBT with a dome screen waiting beside a small water piece. From micro dosing to some stupid large doses, this thing rocks. Picked up a qtr each of 5 different strains yesterday, and loving every rip.

chicago_animal

3rd week with the TM, and it has me hooked. I’ve been heavy into dabs for the past few years, but started vaping flower more frequently in February. VAS kicked in, and before you knew it, I had purchased a crafty, a 2020m, and a simrell vortex and an Apollo II IH. Somewhere in there I preordered the TM in late March. Well, ever since the TM arrived, the rest have taken a distant back seat. I frequently use a long stem + CU. I always have a RBT with a dome screen waiting beside a small water piece. From micro dosing to some stupid large doses, this thing rocks. Picked up a qtr each of 5 different strains yesterday, and loving every rip.

Whats the high from Dabs like versus Flower?

chicago_animal,

LabPong

Whats the high from Dabs like versus Flower?

To keep the thread on topic (do to forum rules your Q would be best put in a diff area on the forum)........when I use concentrates with my TM vs Flower....... the concentrates are more body effects and also gives me a more overwheming calm with some head effects as well. But in general, I use concentrates more for pain issues when they get worse day to day. I have fairly high T levels.....so someone that has less use or experience might feel it effect them even more.

BR Ron

It's my second week with the TM. What I really love about this vape is the fast heat time. It is perfect for how I want to use a vape. I was able to get a WPA from RBT, I'm going to test drive it later today. Overall I feel this vape hits all of the things that matter to me, fast heat up, convection, replaceable battery, and highly effective.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
There’s another thread for TM-Hopper comparisons. The TM is better than my legacy Hopper, IMHO. It will be interesting to see how the IO fares. Might get one but not so soon. Just love the TM and cooler vapor natively since that’s how I vape most of the time. Great to have as a 1-2 combo for in demand use too since that suits me most of the time. I get deeper and longer effects with the TM though so overall it became my number one vape. I reach for it over the Hopper. Enuff comparisons for fear of getting flogged :). :peace:
There isn’t but perhaps there should be?

All the comparison threads were on ‘old FC’.

EDIT:
@Summer,
maybe i should refresh the page every minute?? :rofl:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Day off today (birthday weekend celebration continues with the Tinymight too of course). I usually finish a load in two sessions (or groups of draws), the first between 5-6.5 and second between 6.5-7.5; I take 2-3 10 secondish draws. I don’t measure but I gently tamp a load less in height compared to the diameter of the stock stem, and I’m currently not using any extra screen, just the awesome cooling unit. I keep about a quarter inch space between the bottom of the stem and the packed flower.

This has been my main routine since I’ve had the Tinymight for 3 months. And it works so well! Love it!! The strange thing though is the ring-yness of the AVB.

The last load had considerably lighter color all along the stem’s inner wall while the middle was cooked pretty well. When I first got the TM, I wasn’t leaving any space at the bottom of the stem when packed and observed similar results. So I moved it up-stem a bit to leaving a small space. I use a medium grind too which serves purpose in most vapes I have. I did indeed stir the last load AND tamp, something I’m not keen on, and was able to extract 1.5 more draws on demand on 7.5. Any thoughts or recommendations? :peace:

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Day off today (birthday weekend celebration continues with the Tinymight too of course). I usually finish a load in two sessions (or groups of draws), the first between 5-6.5 and second between 6.5-7.5; I take 2-3 10 secondish draws. I don’t measure but I gently tamp a load less in height compared to the diameter of the stock stem, and I’m currently not using any extra screen, just the awesome cooling unit. I keep about a quarter inch space between the bottom of the stem and the packed flower.

This has been my main routine since I’ve had the Tinymight for 3 months. And it works so well! Love it!! The strange thing though is the ring-yness of the AVB.

The last load had considerably lighter color all along the stem’s inner wall while the middle was cooked pretty well. When I first got the TM, I wasn’t leaving any space at the bottom of the stem when packed and observed similar results. So I moved it up-stem a bit to leaving a small space. I use a medium grind too which serves purpose in most vapes I have. I did indeed stir the last load AND tamp, something I’m not keen on, and was able to extract 1.5 more draws on demand on 7.5. Any thoughts or recommendations? :peace:

I think if you pack a dome screen, the load will not touch the stems inner wall that much and get you a more even extraction.

Tweakz

for 3.5 months of use, I always have a dark-colored smooth abv. perhaps because I move at high temperatures and use a long draw. I extract everything in 1-2 big blows like a train. and dome screens work really better .

Kaptan

As someone else had previously mentioned, using Mighty capsules is so easy and keeps the stem and unit cleaner IMO. In addition, it seems the extraction is more even with no rings In the ABV. The only issue using the capsule system is you must be careful inserting the stem so you don’t crush the capsule through the heater screen. If you are careful, even medicated, it becomes second nature. I like to use the CU as a guide on where to stop pushing the stem. Even if you do push the screen through, its very easy to pull the screen back up and place back into it’s bezel. I also use the RBT stem as WPA with the capsules and it hits like a train!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Even if you do push the screen through
something like this? :rofl:
roleta-russa.jpg

AstroTraveller

Hi guys,

cannot wait to join the family... My Tera is literally falling apart :bang: and I need a replacement badly.

I've ordered my Tinymight a few weeks ago, but I do not know when it will be shipped.

How long do you usually have to wait? I'm based in EU.

Thank you!

AstroTraveller,

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
I also use the S&B dosing caps, but I would not recommend to use them native in the TM. Even if you are careful, you are always playing the game (Russian roulette like dzoinp illustrated :D) get the stem tight to the capsule but not to push it through the screen. For me it was a to big risk to measure the depth on the cu, after one cap felt on its side and pushed trough the screen even if the stem wasn’t to deep (luckily i realized it before turning it on). I like to put the stem in, with nice contact and no worries about pushing to hard. I use a cutted circlip in the screen holder to reduce the diameter to a safe but wide enough hole. And since I also hated the game of dropping a cap in the TM hoping to fall it on the right side or alternatively balancing it on the stem inserting it upside down in the TM(and later to shake it out). I made an adapter out of wood that holds the capsule for easy insertion and displacing it into the TM. That makes it comfortable and safe to use S&B caps with the TM. Gives me 4-6 nice hits per cap at temp dial 5,5-9,5. You can still get a bit of the ringy ABV with the caps, so I try to make another solution for the circlip to get more distance to the heater.
9CD10489-517C-45CD-971C-DD234BF664C4.jpeg
7EEC2447-A396-4E94-8D6C-1A6AF29E769C.jpeg

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
so I try to make another solution for the circlip to get more distance to the heater.
Very very nice your solution! :whip:i see lots of dremel work(?)
...and it is compatible with my mod screen :rockon: ... to avoid the ringy AVB:mental:

dzoinp,

Easywider

Simple is the way
I also use the S&B dosing caps, but I would not recommend to use them native in the TM. Even if you are careful, you are always playing the game (Russian roulette like dzoinp illustrated :D) get the stem tight to the capsule but not to push it through the screen. For me it was a to big risk to measure the depth on the cu, after one cap felt on its side and pushed trough the screen even if the stem wasn’t to deep (luckily i realized it before turning it on). I like to put the stem in, with nice contact and no worries about pushing to hard. I use a cutted circlip in the screen holder to reduce the diameter to a safe but wide enough hole. And since I also hated the game of dropping a cap in the TM hoping to fall it on the right side or alternatively balancing it on the stem inserting it upside down in the TM(and later to shake it out). I made an adapter out of wood that holds the capsule for easy insertion and displacing it into the TM. That makes it comfortable and safe to use S&B caps with the TM. Gives me 4-6 nice hits per cap at temp dial 5,5-9,5. You can still get a bit of the ringy ABV with the caps, so I try to make another solution for the circlip to get more distance to the heater.
View attachment 1034
View attachment 1035

This is next level wizardry!!
Make more. Charge obscene amounts.
I’ll take two :rockon:

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Thanks for your feedback. Used the dremel only to cut the circlip. I did the woodwork with a standing drill from a 16mm beech rod and sanded it in shape an drilled out. Not the best way, but I didn’t want to buy a lathe. @dzoinp: you are right, your mod could be combined. I have to look for a EQ dome screen in my stuff :thinker:

Last edited:

slayyou

Call for Delta 3D Studios...white courtesy phone for Delta 3D Studios...
I could design a piece to be printed, but what material would you use? The regular polymers are out because of the temps, maybe some high temp resins? Could go Shapeways metal but that get's pricey.

Slayyou,

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
I could design a piece to be printed, but what material would you use? The regular polymers are out because of the temps, maybe some high temp resins? Could go Shapeways metal but that get's pricey.
Best would be an all glass stem that has a an uptake for the capsule. So you would not need an adapter. I guess the stock stem could be modified by sanding one end. :science:

Vape Soda,

SourLemon

yo,
Just go my unit now and from the first hit at a 6 (as suggested by the manual) and i slightly combusted. Coming from the MV1 with a relatively gentle pull, so my pull was probably too slow. I turned it down in the meantime.

SourLemon,
Reactions: cosimo

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Huh! I've been rocking mine most of the time between 8 and 9. Nowhere near combustion for me! Did a bowl at 10 through a hydrotube the other night and that was fine too.

I've found pressing the button and the waiting for the buzz a bit tricky at first. Having recently given up tobacco I'm used to vaping eliquid so my arm just wants to lift to my mouth as soon as I click the button 🤣. Could you have taken a draw before it was ready? Apparently that is a good way to combust with the TM.

LabPong

The only issue using the capsule system is you must be careful inserting the stem so you don’t crush the capsule through the heater screen.

I would add to that......

conduction heat added
loss of taste with so much metal surrounding the load

Man...that is an awful lot of stuff in the vapor path you have added.........can you tell the diff between strains?

yo,
Just go my unit now and from the first hit at a 6 (as suggested by the manual) and i slightly combusted. Coming from the MV1 with a relatively gentle pull, so my pull was probably too slow. I turned it down in the meantime.

Sounds like something is way off...no way should you come close to charring the load on 6 no matter how long the draw. As Cheebsy said.....maybe you started drawing right after you held the button down? If so...you have to wait for the buzz about 6-9 seconds after you hold the button down. If you draw before the haptic buzz....you are hitting when the heater is ramped way up above the set temp.

Last edited:
Top Bottom