TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I pretty much only use the default setup and do get dense clouds with the dial at 5 or 6 easily, and I don't find it needs a special technique at all.

But I don't think @Tweakz means to say that he *needs* to set the dial to 10 to get a good result. I guess that's just the way he likes it. :)

Tweakz

@Siebter , @LabPong

all right. I've tried both 5 and 6, and the results are really different for me. this is just my preference and only. I like very fast extraction and huge clouds at 9 or 10 . Draw speed is fast

Tweakz,

LabPong

@Siebter , @LabPong

all right. I've tried both 5 and 6, and the results are really different for me. this is just my preference and only. I like very fast extraction and huge clouds at 9 or 10 . Draw speed is fast

Can you sense a big difference in taste using at 6 from using at 10?

Also, are you using the CU in a stem....stock setup?

LabPong,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

Can you sense a big difference in taste using at 6 from using at 10?

Also, are you using the CU in a stem....stock setup?
the difference in taste between 6 and 10 is still quite significant, as is the number of clouds.
I switched from Smoking to balancing on the edge between combust with getting a delicious vapor and huge clouds. in tm, as in the rest of my vapes, I move at high temperatures using a fast pulling speed. however, I have never burned out using only stock long stem with cu.
I would love to try rbt stem, but they are very hard to get where I live

Wyckham

I combusted last night.

I was trying to finish off a bowl left over from before. I started up at a 10, and I think I absent-mindedly began to draw before the indicator buzzed at me.

My CU has an unfortunate scorch mark on it, but I was able to disassemble the airpath and clean everything out very easily. Luckily, the awful taste of combustion is gone too. I noticed that the large o-ring that holds the glass tube in place seemed to attract the combustion smell/taste. After washing it with dish soap, the smell dissipated.

This is new for me, as I know I've accidentally drawn air on 10 before the buzz in the past, and never combusted. I will note that I'd been fiddling with the battery earlier. Maybe the fact that this was the first draw since I reinserted the battery had something to do with it.

If you leave the rings out in direct sunlight after washing, it is great to completely remove any smells

I just soak mine in ISO for 5-10 minute, rinse with hot water and blow through the CU to clear most of the moisture out. I've not taken my CU apart yet and imagine there maybe some nooks and crannies with reclaim. I'm a clean freak with just about everything, however I just do not see the benefit of taking it all apart and soaking for hours. Not saying you are wrong @SquirrelMaster just sayin there's wiggle room in maintenance if you do not want to take it apart.

I think it will be toast!! LOL. About time @bossman

I've purchased 2, both shipped DHL to the USA and no issues. Shipping was very quick with both once they went out.

I got 2 cooling units with my order and when I cleaned for the first time which was after almost two weeks of daily usage, I just soaked the short stem with the entire cooling unit in a jar of isopropyl including the small o rings. I forgot about it for over a week, took it out, wiped it down, took cooling unit apart and wiped it quickly, rinsed with hot water, dried and it was like brand new!

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I got 2 cooling units with my order and when I cleaned for the first time which was after almost two weeks of daily usage, I just soaked the short stem with the entire cooling unit in a jar of isopropyl including the small o rings. I forgot about it for over a week, took it out, wiped it down, took cooling unit apart and wiped it quickly, rinsed with hot water, dried and it was like brand new!
I do remove the o-rings and recommend doing so as they will not last long when paired with ISO

Wyckham

I do remove the o-rings and recommend doing so as they will not last long when paired with ISO

Thanks fair enough, I have only did this once but I also have about 10+ o rings in the extra I bought with the vape.... what happens, will it deterioate? I mean, if I left them in it for 10 days like I did with no visible degradation and vaping experience is perfect then if I did it for 24 hours each time then it shouldnt kill it for a long time?

Wyckham,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I always remove the o rings, but more out of habit, also the manual recommends so. But many seem to leave them on the cu, and I don't remember any damage being reported yet.

YMMV

Siebter,
Reactions: Tweakz

ezpz

So....is there someone out there that uses the TM both with a water rig and also with stock stem and CU.... and enjoy both ways and can tell us of any different techniques you use between the two?
At home, I only use the TM through water. 2 draws at temp 6, and 2 draws at temp 8. Absolutely love it.
In public, I use the long stem with CU. Temps start at 6 and end at 8. I'll finish the bowl in about 6 or 7 hits. All hits are about 20 seconds.
The CU has some draw resistance, not much, but definitely noticeable when it gets dirty. Since I like to stir, the screen in the CU can gunk up fast. So I rarely like to use the cu.
At work, when vaping in my car (don't judge me), I use the short stem, a master adapter and currently, one of those mini trash can bongs thingie ( waiting on my j-hook order). This is so I save my cu for use in public only, so less cleaning time (also hard to find ISO).

Btw, I only own a TM and two dynavaps. My induction heater broke about 2 weeks ago so the TM has been my only device I currently use. Once my IH comes in, I'll probably use my dynavap in the car for my work sessions, but still use the TM at home and when I'm in the public eye. Hope this is helpful. Stay safe out there.

mc

If you don't use a CU, and you do stir, what used to gunk up your CU is now gunking up your lungs. Just a thought, and why I don't stir, and if I do, I pack it down after.

mc-gman,

ezpz

If you don't use a CU, and you do stir, what used to gunk up your CU is now gunking up your lungs. Just a thought, and why I don't stir, and if I do, I pack it down after.
I use a domed screen when not using a CU. It's easier to clean just a screen than it is to clean the cu.

ezpz,
Reactions: Summer

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Thanks fair enough, I have only did this once but I also have about 10+ o rings in the extra I bought with the vape.... what happens, will it deterioate? I mean, if I left them in it for 10 days like I did with no visible degradation and vaping experience is perfect then if I did it for 24 hours each time then it shouldnt kill it for a long time?
ISO will deteriorate the rings over time and as they are already flimsy and easy to stretch out of shape I do not recommend soaking them.

mc

I use a domed screen when not using a CU. It's easier to clean just a screen than it is to clean the cu.
I don't stir so I rarely have to clean it, but I agree with you. I use a multitude of setups.

mc-gman,
Reactions: ezpz

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I got mine yesterday, used it about a battery and a half worth! I'm super impressed with it on the whole. I can't quite believe how powerful it is, I think the vapour is produced faster than my EVO!

I discovered I have a WPA that fits really well with it, that's a bonus! So just for fun I put a basket screen in the end of it, put a dry hydro tube on top and tuned it up. 🤯 this shouldn't be so powerful!!

I need to find a cork for @dzoinp cork mod, I can see how useful that would be.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Nothing like waking up on your birthday, reaching for your favorite new vape, the Tinymight, and enjoying a nice relaxing morning. The Tinymight kicks butt every time I use it. Just love it. And as an early birthday present yesterday I miraculously retrieved my lost large oring above the glass cylinder from behind the radiator in my storage room. The icing on the cake however will be getting it back in. I initially tried and couldn’t get it seated. It’s a pain but I’ll keep trying. I’ve obviously been using it without it albeit you can hear the cylinder rattle a bit and I haven’t noticed any performance impacts. It’s already been a good day for me. Good weekend to all! :peace:

Tweakz

Nothing like waking up on your birthday, reaching for your favorite new vape, the Tinymight, and enjoying a nice relaxing morning. The Tinymight kicks butt every time I use it. Just love it. And as an early birthday present yesterday I miraculously retrieved my lost large oring above the glass cylinder from behind the radiator in my storage room. The icing on the cake however will be getting it back in. I initially tried and couldn’t get it seated. It’s a pain but I’ll keep trying. I’ve obviously been using it without it albeit you can hear the cylinder rattle a bit and I haven’t noticed any performance impacts. It’s already been a good day for me. Good weekend to all! :peace:
I congratulate you on your last birthday and wish you health and happiness bro. and of course I wish that our favorite Tinymight will continue to please us with long years of stable work. I love this little assassin.

have a nice weekend everyone

ArkIce147

Hi, new TM owner here! Absolutely loving it!!! I’m wondering if there is a way to turn off the top led? At night it’s very bright and not subtle when out and about. Thanks

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
My unit doesn't have a LED stealth mode yet, but I think this should do it:

Catnipmint said:
My unit arrived 2 weeks ago and the manual still not mention about the two stealth mode, only just vibration off with led light.

But if I repeat the process without turning off the tinymight led light off with vibration on.

For lazy people:
- turn on the "SESSION" mode: click click click and hold
- turn temp to max
- click
- turn temp to min
- click

For the other stealth mode dont turn off the vape and repeat the process from turn temp to max.
For reset to normal remove the battery.

Source → TinyMight Vaporizer

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I am very excited to be able to compare the Tiny Might with the Hopper io soon. But I can not imagine that TM will not be the winner in overall performance, vapor quality and battery life. but I'm excited and will report. TM for ever :ove:
There’s another thread for TM-Hopper comparisons. The TM is better than my legacy Hopper, IMHO. It will be interesting to see how the IO fares. Might get one but not so soon. Just love the TM and cooler vapor natively since that’s how I vape most of the time. Great to have as a 1-2 combo for in demand use too since that suits me most of the time. I get deeper and longer effects with the TM though so overall it became my number one vape. I reach for it over the Hopper. Enuff comparisons for fear of getting flogged :). :peace:

Top Bottom