TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

Please, who can tell me , it’s normal ? (1583 mAh)

CJ69UkF.jpg

Tweakz,

Momor

Please, who can tell me , it’s normal ? (1583 mAh)

CJ69UkF.jpg
If i understand your concern, the number doesn't show the total mAh of the battery but the mAh added by the charge. If you take it out and put it back in the charger it will say 0000 mAh. (Am i right?)

Momor,
Reactions: karec

Tweakz

If i understand your concern, the number doesn't show the total mAh of the battery but the mAh added by the charge. If you take it out and put it back in the charger it will say 0000 mAh. (Am i right?)
that's right, Yes . can I see the total number of charges on this thing ?
it will always show only the reduced number of charges obtained.

Tweakz,

karec

HI guys, just to share another great experience with the TM, once i got the RBT short stem from @Alex3oe (thx mate) i start to play with different materials with the TM, using it upside down ables me to use bubble hash, pollen or concentrates without having the risk to slip into the heater, so i pick up a concentrate pad from S&B and i put whatever i want on top. I now found that using a screen on top of the pad makes the pad last more without cleaning, but not in this photo, i use it dry without water in the water piece.

image.png

Sorry for the pic size...

In this case i used bubble hash from Morocco, 1st time i use it without a pillow of flower so i was very surprised about the taste since didnt had any "flavour contamination" from the flower. To use with this type of product i need to ramp up the TM temperature, and even at the max temp i didnt get any combustion and the taste was amazing, the clouds insane, and seems like it last a lot more time than flower.
Great!!!! i couldn't figure out yet out to best use with concentrates @LabPong can you step in and advise on your use with trates?
Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

HighLads

Pulled the the trigger. Milaana 2 and tinymight I will have fun in isolation hahaha. The vas hits real hard here first I just wanted the TM . As soon as my TM arrive I will do an update

Did you order from jahvaporizer? Has your order updated from payment accepted?

I tried to email them and it bounced back..

HighLads,

GerVn_Vap0rist

Did you order from jahvaporizer? Has your order updated from payment accepted?

I tried to email them and it bounced back..
I ordered at docteur vaporisateur because jahvaporizer didn’t accept PayPal. Yes the email is not available I tried to write them because I wanted to pay with PayPal. As I know they will get a batch in the end of March... I just hope I will get it before 420 hahah. The milaana 2 will come on Friday.:mmmm:

HighLads

I ordered at docteur vaporisateur because jahvaporizer didn’t accept PayPal. Yes the email is not available I tried to write them because I wanted to pay with PayPal. As I know they will get a batch in the end of March... I just hope I will get it before 420 hahah. The milaana 2 will come on Friday.:mmmm:

Congrats on the mi2, I nearly snagged a 2nd hand one but missed it by minutes. I guess jah vaporizer doesn't have them in stock which was why I ordered from them but that was a bit naive really!

Glatch

Hello TM users:wave:,
I'm new to this forum and joined because I was looking for a vaporizer and I'm almost ready to buy a Tinymight. I just have a few question that I wanted to ask you guys who have the TM for a while now.

The TM will be my first portable vape(If I jump the gun), I do own the Arizer v tower and tried a Pax 2 a few times.

Questions:
1. Does anyone know why the creator does not sell the Sony VTC6 batteries as accessories?

2. How many extra batteries would you recommend to carry with you I was guessing maybe 2 for those long sessions in the park or on a festival? I've read one VTC6 will last about 6x 0.2gr bowls?

3. I feel like I want to buy all the sites accessories (except the charger and cable) but then the total sum gets pretty expensive. Do you recommend against having all/any of the extra accessories ? (don't like paying unnecessary shipping cost).

GerVn_Vap0rist

Congrats on the mi2, I nearly snagged a 2nd hand one but missed it by minutes. I guess jah vaporizer doesn't have them in stock which was why I ordered from them but that was a bit naive really!
Yea I thought they had them in stock too but I think, for the most vape shopes in Europe it will be a pre order. But I’m very happy with my decision vas is hitting hard haha

GerVn_Vap0rist,
Reactions: HighLads

BestBuds

The Dude
1. Does anyone know why the creator does not sell the Sony VTC6 batteries as accessories?

2. How many extra batteries would you recommend to carry with you I was guessing maybe 2 for those long sessions in the park or on a festival? I've read one VTC6 will last about 6x 0.2gr bowls?

3. I feel like I want to buy all the sites accessories (except the charger and cable) but then the total sum gets pretty expensive. Do you recommend against having all/any of the extra accessories ? (don't like paying unnecessary shipping cost).
1) No clue but 18650s are dangerous little buggers so maybe it has to do with shipping and insurance.

2) one extra battery on the go might be considered over kill. I have gone full days without the need for a charge. But if you're concerned one battery should be sufficient.

3) no need for all the bells and whistles. Get a RBT short stem if you would like a wpa. That's my most used accessory.

Enjoy the hell out of it! :tup:

Glatch

1) No clue but 18650s are dangerous little buggers so maybe it has to do with shipping and insurance.

2) one extra battery on the go might be considered over kill. I have gone full days without the need for a charge. But if you're concerned one battery should be sufficient.

3) no need for all the bells and whistles. Get a RBT short stem if you would like a wpa. That's my most used accessory.

Does the cooling unit fit insite a RBT short stem? (so I can use the RBT short stem as a mouthpiece with CU and also as wpa)

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

An extra battery is always prudent IMO. I bought a couple extras on day 2 of my Tinymight ownership and should receive them in a few days. The most popular - and cheapest - battery sites were out of them it I found them elsewhere online for a few dollars (US$) more. Indeed, the geopolitical and global pandemic has impacted inventory - go ask Hopper Labs and see those threads and the Tm vs. Hopper thread.

I’m still using the stock TM short stem with CU and love it. I don’t have any other stems for the TM but would consider the RBT stem to mate with glass. Haven’t initiated the BONUS long stem yet I received with my TM A second CU however might be in the offing for me but I can wait. :peace:

Last edited:

LabPong

In this case i used bubble hash from Morocco, 1st time i use it without a pillow of flower so i was very surprised about the taste since didnt had any "flavour contamination" from the flower. To use with this type of product i need to ramp up the TM temperature, and even at the max temp i didnt get any combustion and the taste was amazing, the clouds insane, and seems like it last a lot more time than flower.
Great!!!! i couldn't figure out yet out to best use with concentrates @LabPong can you step in and advise on your use with trates?
Cheers

Karec... I did some testing with a few different glass stems with concentrate pads in them...specifically the healthstone and the metal bird nest types. Almost every time I preferred the taste and performance from the healtstones over the metal pads. Also, not really in your case as your using more solid material concentrates over say.....runny ones for doing dabs.....the metal pads let the material leak through it quicker. The only vape I use the metal pads in is the FF2's because of the way they work and are sort of captured bowls.

So....I use a cut/sanded/worked down larger healthstone i made from the stock Elev8r one....so you take off a lot of material to make it fit as a 10mm diameter piece. This size is the same as the ones you can get from Vape Critics site for the G43. They are actually a mistake size from a batch that 7th floor got which were listed as a 12 or 14mm size I think...but they are actually about 10mm. But they are a little thinner than the bigger ones....so that is why I cut down a bigger one to test with. That bigger one works good for the more runny concentrates....but the ones VC has on his site would be perfect as a pad for hash/kief use for sure! You could use that instead of the metal one and have a wider range of product use if needed.

If I loaded kief/hash....I would just maybe use a double screen and go for it. I do this with my arizer air sometimes, but hat one has a built in glass screen...then I put a little ss screen over that to load the kief on. Basically I use it maybe just 2 loads and then it is ready for an ISO bath and cleaning. So I save one stem for that use only.

But for my dab/runny concentrates like pressed flower rosin....I use this setup with the Tinymight.

TMstone1.jpg

This is the healthstone I cut down and is thicker....but then after using like this....

I turned the screen upside down which helped airflow on the load to extract better.
TMsteampunk.jpg

But for you.....the biggest problem is that you will suffer with the gummy build up from hash/kief use. This is going to happen pretty much no matter your setup for vaping it. I would be more inclined to try using 2 screens instead of the pad too with hash.

Hello TM users:wave:,
I'm new to this forum and joined because I was looking for a vaporizer and I'm almost ready to buy a Tinymight. I just have a few question that I wanted to ask you guys who have the TM for a while now.

The TM will be my first portable vape(If I jump the gun), I do own the Arizer v tower and tried a Pax 2 a few times.

Questions:

1. Because of shipping restrictions and costs for "loose cells". If the cell is in the product as it is normally used....it is fine and more safe supposedly.

2. Yes, 2 cells would last a while especially if it is just 1-2 person using.

3. I would make sure I have doubles on the glass parts as that is the first thing to go if anything does. Then maybe just a couple extra big o rings for the stem part.....and pack for the cooling unit if your going to use that..and sounds like you will. (water use not needed, but a diff stem will be needed).

You picked one of the best vapes for portable use.....

BestBuds

The Dude
Does the cooling unit fit insite a RBT short stem? (so I can use the RBT short stem as a mouthpiece with CU and also as wpa)
Not all of them I only had 2 out of 7 that fit the TM and only 1 of the 2 accepted the cooling unit. But as a wpa I just use a rimless basket screen to make the bowl, like a enano. You can use a female 18mm cooling mouthpiece or a j-hook too.

The o rings! I forgot the o-rings like Labpong mentioned. Definitely get some of those.

Glatch

Not all of them I only had 2 out of 7 that fit the TM and only 1 of the 2 accepted the cooling unit. But as a wpa I just use a rimless basket screen to make the bowl, like a enano. You can use a female 18mm cooling mouthpiece or a j-hook too.

The o rings! I forgot the o-rings like Labpong mentioned. Definitely get some of those.

So when getting a RBT stem it might be better I visit a shop and test a few for the fit

Glatch,
Reactions: BestBuds

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I ordered my 1st Splinter today, since I have no idea when the TM might go on sale. I ordered the additional elev8 cooling tubes as well. So if I ever see a TM, I’ll be able to see if they fit.....

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Siebter

dudeguy

Anyone recently got in contact with the maker? I still don't know if he shipped the spare parts or not. Radio silence since Sunday...

dudeguy,

LabPong

So when getting a RBT stem it might be better I visit a shop and test a few for the fit

From the many that I have now....the gray glass ones seem to be larger on the outside....not much but enough to tell when you insert the wpa into the o-ring gasket. I do not use the cooling unit...so not sure about inner dia.

Anyone recently got in contact with the maker? I still don't know if he shipped the spare parts or not. Radio silence since Sunday...

I am wondering as well....been a month almost since my spare glass parts were shipped.....anyone in EU areas having this problem.....im in the US so I can understand cheaper/longer shipping of small international package.

LabPong,

androponic

vaped.
my spare parts order was marked shipped on 3/10 but no tracking or anything since. anyone else get tracking for the parts?

androponic,

Brewervapesalot

I spoke with him at the end of last week. Recieved a second unit Monday, order #191, placed in January, for those waiting. I think this order had extra delays because I ordered a few things and there was some confusion we sorted out over email.

karec

Yesterday i combusted for the 1st time... :suspicious::uhh: in the middle of a session i ran out of battery, after inserting another i was not getting any heptic feedback so after the 2nd pulse i went for a draw.... disgusting.... on the bottom screen i had signs of excessive heat in the screen... didnt know if i accidentally turn the session mode and did something wrong since even in the session mode no way should combust at 5... i wrote a email to the maker, i wonder what his thoughts about this... the problem is i think it affected the normal behaviour of my device, the 1st session after this on the same temp setting i notice higher temps judging by the taste and avb and the 2nd session every seems to get back to normal, ill keep and eye on this...
Cheers

Tweakz

Yesterday i combusted for the 1st time... :suspicious::uhh: in the middle of a session i ran out of battery, after inserting another i was not getting any heptic feedback so after the 2nd pulse i went for a draw.... disgusting.... on the bottom screen i had signs of excessive heat in the screen... didnt know if i accidentally turn the session mode and did something wrong since even in the session mode no way should combust at 5... i wrote a email to the maker, i wonder what his thoughts about this... the problem is i think it affected the normal behaviour of my device, the 1st session after this on the same temp setting i notice higher temps judging by the taste and avb and the 2nd session every seems to get back to normal, ill keep and eye on this...
Cheers
buddy, I’ve not combust in mode 10 even once, starting from 7. hmm. I wonder how it happened

Tweakz,
Reactions: Siebter

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Sorry, can’t remember if I read it here, or elsewhere but there was a TM owner that had his heater going way over temp. After a back and forth with the maker, it seems there was an issue with a few heaters, not sure exactly, but perhaps it’s something to be aware of, just in case. Also, isn’t there a feature that can slightly change the actual temperature versus the dial set point. Maybe someone can fill in the blanks.

Top Bottom