TinyMight / TM 2

vapeaveli420

This should be an Ask FC post btw, this is not really the place to compare different portables... Just a place to discuss the Tinymight itself.

That being said, either Tetra or TM would be an excellent complement to your Mighty since they are extremely different from that vape as you know, to learn more about how they are different from each other you should read each thread and the comparison threads in Ask FC:tup:

sorry mate, I’m new never posted before. I’ll definitely check the other threads. Thanks for the advice dude.

david8613

I know I have nothing to do with it...;):D

It is to mate and breed Tinymight's ... :rofl:

edit:
and mate the Tetra p80 with the Tinymight? :zombie:

IMG-20200222-183337.jpg

Wow that tinymight is tiny!!!

Wow that p80 with that stem looks great? Where did you get that stem?

Brewervapesalot

Ridiculous is a discussion about taste, not a person who has a different opinion!

4 out of 10 for flavor on the tiny might??!! No. This is not a bottom barrel device for flavor. That is a objectively--compared all those who tried and commented on this thing--a ridiculously low score. That's my point. My other point was infering either it was broken or he was using wrong.

That's why I asked what settings he was on...

@Siebter somehow construed my statement as me caring what he bought or sold. I didnt and don't.

As to your point, the subjective can be objectively ridiculous. Anyone buying should realize my opinion--and the majority of users-- to disregard such inaccurate, outlier, statements. Pointing that out is fair game..

Last edited:
Brewervapesalot,

vapeaveli420

All good! Welcome! Stay a while ;):peace:

I’m assuming you have a Tinymight? Would you say if I used .2 how many hits would I get from it? I tend to vape at 170c on my mighty then go up to 190c then finally finish it off at 210 normally lasts around 10 mins on the mighty.

vapeaveli420,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
As to your point, the subjective can be objectively ridiculous. Anyone buying should realize my opinion--and the majority of users-- to disregard such inaccurate, outlier, statements. Pointing that out is fair game..

A subjective opinion can be different from others, hence it can not be inaccurate (or accurate).

Also sorry for my comment, I didn't mean to admonish you at all – as I said, it was totally tongue in cheek.

:peace:

Tweakz

I'm sure my elev8r wpa will work for Tinymight. who will prove?
and of course, at the expense of taste, everyone has different preferences.
I will definitely write here after receiving my TM and compare it with Elev8r to taste. sure for me there will be no difference.
Moreover, TM will fully meet my preferences.
4/10 rating is very subjective ... (who rated it from above?)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Thanks. That's all I wanted. I'll stop being annoying now.

edit:

well - I suppose not ALL I wanted... I am a bit interested in how our dear friend Siebter came to be the #1 herald of this device, joining FC in Oct 2019, while the last time Ville logged in was Nov 2019...

A bit suspicious after >70 pages of actively denying Ville was the maker, and stifling any suggestions as such...

The discussion COULD have been about just the device from the get-go... no one withheld the infos besides the people who definitely knew, anyway...

Haha that's hilarious because I know the user Siebter personally and we have sessions occasionally. I've tried the Tinymight before, his in particular. He's a chill guy and certainly not the creator of this vape hahah.

Sieb let me know if you want me to remove my comment about ya :p

Silly speculation indeed

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m assuming you have a Tinymight? Would you say if I used .2 how many hits would I get from it? I tend to vape at 170c on my mighty then go up to 190c then finally finish it off at 210 normally lasts around 10 mins on the mighty.

But of course! On a computer (or mobile landscape mode) you should be able to see all the vapes I have had below in my signature. Honestly I can't answer your question since you can get as many hits as you like, depending on settings. This can also extract in one hit if you really want (and your lungs were able), it is not going to be a long slow session like the Mighty since it is much more powerful. Even when used in session mode, the TM is still pure convection instant on demand, really nothing like the Mighty honestly, so it is difficult to describe it in those terms... That is why i suggested reading the reviews further, they may help elaborate how different an on demand pure convection vape with nearly instant heat up can be from something using conduction constantly cooking on its own without you drawing and a slow heat up (not to mention less power, the materials used, so much else lol) ANYWAY I typically load less than .2g in my TinyMight and finish a bowl in 8-10 hits temp stepping as low as level 2 up to level 7. If I want to finish faster I can start at 3 or 4, but for less of a session I'd start at 5 or 6, only really get to level 8 or above through water for one hitters... In my early posts here I tested more and did make one packed bowl last many many hits milking low temps for several more hits out and about as well. So many variables!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Haha that's hilarious because I know the user Siebter personally and we have sessions occasionally. I've tried the Tinymight before, his in particular. He's a chill guy and certainly not the creator of this vape hahah.

Sieb let me know if you want me to remove my comment about ya :p

Silly speculation indeed

xd
sorry to have struck a nerve. i displayed my reasons for the speculation in my previous post. i am sure if you were reasonable you could see my suspicions. sorry to have assumed such, how could i possibly make it up to you?

also, am i supposed to be upset that someone was flexing just finding out about their ignore list earlier?

you guys thought I was being petty ... but you're still going on about it and quoting my post, nearly 2 pages later?

deep apologies @Siebter hope i didn't offend you too badly. i would like for this thread to go back to "being about the device now" - so if you could let this die, it'd be great

Last edited:

Sativapo

Hi y'all
Interested in this one. I have a few questions for those owning and/or following the development.
As I read mistvape capsules fit, do the IMP stems fit as well ( got lots of them) ?
Is it a good idea to order from the french site's preorder page posted here ? Any wild guess on the waiting time ?
Thanks

Sativapo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi y'all
Interested in this one. I have a few questions for those owning and/or following the development.
As I read mistvape capsules fit, do the IMP stems fit as well ( got lots of them) ?
Is it a good idea to order from the french site's preorder page posted here ? Any wild guess on the waiting time ?
Thanks
Hi ! Those guys are solid from the site,but i doubt it would be any quicker than ordering directly :). A wild guess is start of April ,but delays are always a possibility.
Stem OD/ID is 16mm/14mm ,i dunno about mistvape stems.

fangorn

Hello everybody !

Did anybody try to cancel a Tinymight order ? And did he succes?
I sent an email to the manufacterer today but i know is really busy... So i try here !

Thanks by advance !
Good vape !

Sensory Leaf

Hello everybody !

I sent an email to the manufacterer today but i know is really busy... So i try here !

Thanks by advance !
Good vape !

Iv not tried to cancel no... But I doubt it would be a problem.
My experience with email communication with the manufacturer has always been fast, but like you say, he's busy, it's Sunday and there is a potential time difference (I don't know where you are, but (s)he is in Finland)

I'd sit tight, and you'll more then likely get a response tomorrow. As far as I'm aware: we are all just users/prospective users, and not affiliated with the brand, so we can only offer advice

Tweakz

Hello everybody !

Thanks by advance !
Good vape !

Why did you decide to cancel the order?

Tweakz,
Reactions: BigJr48

Sensory Leaf

Question; when you turn your tinymight on, IN SESSION (or cruise, as I feel is more appropriate) mode; does the "draw tube light" light up straight away?

So up until now, iv used on demand mode, and upon turning it on the light at the bottom (by usb) and the light by the coil area flash to indicate it's in "stand by" until you hold the fire button then they will be solid on.
I assumed this was one led.

But lately iv been using session (or cruise mode, as I feel is more appropriate) mode, for waterpieces. I noticed, upon turning it on (in session mode): I get the bottom led (next to usb port) light up, but the coil area isn't illuminated until a few seconds later...

This leads me to believe;
1) there's more then one led
2)the 2nd led (that illustrates the "draw tube") lights up, once the unit has reached set temperature?

Top Bottom