TinyMight / TM 2

kiddvudu2

Today I received my sleeve from Azz, so that I could use the TM with the Revolve.😲😍💚
Wow! I could not get my hat on, totally exceeded my expectations. Really does live up to the hype which I thought must surely be exaggerated...

It isn't...
I just had to go look at this accessory because my revolve has been sitting in a cabinet since I got my TM2. But the website only shows the stem inserted in the TM. I'm curious about what the chamber looks like. Can you provide a picture, or is there one somewhere here on FC?

Peese!

Wozz

I just had to go look at this accessory because my revolve has been sitting in a cabinet since I got my TM2. But the website only shows the stem inserted in the TM. I'm curious about what the chamber looks like. Can you provide a picture, or is there one somewhere here on FC?

Peese!
IMG-20230706-001216.jpg

IMG-20230706-001150.jpg

4afDsu7.jpg

My camera isn't great, and not a lot to see.
Adjust bowl size with the screen.

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Hello,

I'll try and keep this short...

I got a new TinyMight 2 (not used yet) and wondering if this stuff is normal.

Firstly the titanium stem is rough inside, when cleaned with iso blackish gunk/dust comes out on swab. My first thought was putting the cooling unit inside it will mess it up (gunk up and damage the o-rings).

The cooling unit was stuck inside the glass stem and when removed left two silicone residue rings inside.

When I insert the glass stem into the unit a similar but lighter residue ring comes off on the outside of the stem from the larger o-ring in there.

Lastly, the main button is very loose. Quite a lot of movement and makes a rattle sound.

Anyone that has a TM 2 had similar experiences? Especially the titanium stem being unfinished inside?

linux3214

Hello,

Firstly the titanium stem is rough inside, when cleaned with iso blackish gunk/dust comes out on swab. My first thought was putting the cooling unit inside it will mess it up (gunk up and damage the o-rings).

The cooling unit was stuck inside the glass stem and when removed left two silicone residue rings inside.

When I insert the glass stem into the unit a similar but lighter residue ring comes off on the outside of the stem from the larger o-ring in there.

Lastly, the main button is very loose. Quite a lot of movement and makes a rattle sound.

Anyone that has a TM 2 had similar experiences? Especially the titanium stem being unfinished inside?
Yes to all, mine was shipped from potv. Be sure to clean it thoroughly

stuey

Hello,

Firstly the titanium stem is rough inside, when cleaned with iso blackish gunk/dust comes out on swab. My first thought was putting the cooling unit inside it will mess it up (gunk up and damage the o-rings). __YES THIS IS NORMAL YOU NEED TO CLEAN IT.

The cooling unit was stuck inside the glass stem and when removed left two silicone residue rings inside. ___ MEH CLEAN IT

When I insert the glass stem into the unit a similar but lighter residue ring comes off on the outside of the stem from the larger o-ring in there. __ NOT SO NORMAL TBH DID YOU INSERT THE STEM BEFORE? ID SAY CLEAN IT BUT LESS NORMAL

Lastly, the main button is very loose. Quite a lot of movement and makes a rattle sound. ___ UNTIL YOU JUST SAID I THOUGHT NO .. BUT NOW IM SHAKING MINE AROUND YES... ITS THE BUTTON COVER (THE BUTTON TO YOU AND ME) HITTING THE BUTTON (THE REAL BUTTON INSIDE) ... DONT WORRY BUT SERIOUSLY I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE!!!

Anyone that has a TM 2 had similar experiences? Especially the titanium stem being unfinished inside? __ LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID THIS ___ CLEAN IT AND ITS FINE

WELL, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY,

I've answered each point in caps in the above quote (couldnt find an easier way of doing this so sorry if the caps seem harsh.. they arent just make the text easier to distinguish.

The basic answer is yes this is pretty normal so make sure to give it a good clean.. dont let this ruin this for you as IMO this is the best portable vape that exists so please dont be put off by what is normal .. but at the same time isnt really expected at the price point the vape comes in. IMO it should be ready to go out of the box .. it isnt.. but after a good clean tell us you dont love it!!!!

Last edited:

stuey

If you were to hit enter, you would split up the quote blocks, then you wouldn't have to type your reply within the quote blocks in caps... You would make it look like

(this is me hitting enter)

how I did right here (which was highlight and quoted)
Oh yeah that is easy!!!

I was trying to quote the message and then get it out of the quotes...

I mean its so obvious I feel silly, but thank you because I really wouldn't have known otherwise

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega

I've answered each point in caps in the above quote (couldnt find an easier way of doing this so sorry if the caps seem harsh.. they arent just make the text easier to distinguish.

The basic answer is yes this is pretty normal so make sure to give it a good clean.. dont let this ruin this for you as IMO this is the best portable vape that exists so please dont be put off by what is normal .. but at the same time isnt really expected at the price point the vape comes in. IMO it should be ready to go out of the box .. it isnt.. but after a good clean tell us you dont love it!!!!
Hi thanks a lot for this, I’m defiantly not put off but was just wondering if I should be exchanging it with my vendor for another.

I cleaned the o-ring res off the glass stem but iso wasn’t enough- had to use a bit of baking soda (for light abrasive) so that’s fine.

I assume cleaning the larger o-ring inside the chamber (or replacing with supplied one) will fix that.

The button feeling loose is cool with me if it’s built that way.

My main issue is with this titanium stem. I’ve cleaned it with a brush style pipe cleaner warm water + soap, iso and still what looks like metal dust or oxidisation of sort keeps coming off with a dry swab.

Looking on TinyMights site the stem looks to have a similar brushed texture inside to the outside and is somewhat shiny- mine is dark, mottled and matted inside.

FrostyGeode,

kishot

Is there anything like that SHORT 18mm glass wpa somehere else?
it's out of stock..

kishot,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi thanks a lot for this, I’m defiantly not put off but was just wondering if I should be exchanging it with my vendor for another.

I cleaned the o-ring res off the glass stem but iso wasn’t enough- had to use a bit of baking soda (for light abrasive) so that’s fine.

I assume cleaning the larger o-ring inside the chamber (or replacing with supplied one) will fix that.

Yeah if you disassemble and clean everything that will help, silicone and metal, just be careful... Stems fitting tightly, especially if left in for a long time, and with heat applied, even more so with the brand new never cleaned o-rings, it is normal for the rings to make a mark on the glass, not really a concern on the outside over there I don't think, though it can be a little annoying sometimes generally it would rub right off with your finger... perhaps there is a way to prevent it from ever occurring, like using a little lubricant, but I wouldn't want to have that on there personally so I just take it as is.

The button feeling loose is cool with me if it’s built that way.

My main issue is with this titanium stem. I’ve cleaned it with a brush style pipe cleaner warm water + soap, iso and still what looks like metal dust or oxidisation of sort keeps coming off with a dry swab.

Looking on TinyMights site the stem looks to have a similar brushed texture inside to the outside and is somewhat shiny- mine is dark, mottled and matted inside.

Yeah the titanium stem honestly is not that well finished like the rest of the TM, there was another member here who was selling titanium stems cut to whatever size, and I believe they were much nicer and more polished... I have never tried the titanium stem that came with mine, haven't bothered to try cleaning it, as I heard how dirty it was and how rough it was... If I was going to use it, plan was to try using the ditanium mouthpiece too, though it would require finding proper fitting o-rings that hopefully wouldn't get torn? Then I would also want to use some sort of cooling system inside, I think someone else was using steel balls with one??

Is there anything like that SHORT 18mm glass wpa somehere else?
it's out of stock..

Not really, except the official one from TM, which may be in stock at other retailers... The one from Rogue is the best bet, and I'm sure he will be restocking, so you could reach out to him for ETA etc. Alternatively the old RBT splinter stems fit the TM backwards although they are difficult to find now as well... You could try a mountain glass, other straight 16 mm tubes with 18 mm tips, however they are much longer if not cut down... Good Vibes didn't seem to do any TM WPA in this batch but might in the future and can do custom although it requires much patience? Could also try Oregon glass blower for a pricier high quality option though not sure how quick that would be made to order etc.

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Yeah if you disassemble and clean everything that will help, silicone and metal, just be careful... Stems fitting tightly, especially if left in for a long time, and with heat applied, even more so with the brand new never cleaned o-rings, it is normal for the rings to make a mark on the glass, not really a concern on the outside over there I don't think, though it can be a little annoying sometimes generally it would rub right off with your finger... perhaps there is a way to prevent it from ever occurring, like using a little lubricant, but I wouldn't want to have that on there personally so I just take it as is.

Yeah the titanium stem honestly is not that well finished like the rest of the TM, there was another member here who was selling titanium stems cut to whatever size, and I believe they were much nicer and more polished... I have never tried the titanium stem that came with mine, haven't bothered to try cleaning it, as I heard how dirty it was and how rough it was... If I was going to use it, plan was to try using the ditanium mouthpiece too, though it would require finding proper fitting o-rings that hopefully wouldn't get torn? Then I would also want to use some sort of cooling system inside, I think someone else was using steel balls with one??

Not really, except the official one from TM, which may be in stock at other retailers... The one from Rogue is the best bet, and I'm sure he will be restocking, so you could reach out to him for ETA etc. Alternatively the old RBT splinter stems fit the TM backwards although they are difficult to find now as well... You could try a mountain glass, other straight 16 mm tubes with 18 mm tips, however they are much longer if not cut down... Good Vibes didn't seem to do any TM WPA in this batch but might in the future and can do custom although it requires much patience? Could also try Oregon glass blower for a pricier high quality option though not sure how quick that would be made to order etc.

Very excited by the idea of all the ti stems being like this, means I can get to using it this weekend (with glass stem) and not go through the rigmarole of exchanging it.

It’s not a dealbreaker for me, just expensive so I’d prefer not to have a defect.

If you like the idea of cooling balls in the stem there’s some cool glass options like this (uk site as that’s where I live): https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/tinymight-terp-pill-cooling-stem-by-glasscharlie

Wile.E

davesmith

Glass Blower
Haven't tried a Glass Charlie stem, but he is a good dude and member here (@davesmith ).

Thanks for the kind words theyre also available at vgoodiez and azzwoodcustoms for other parts of the world!

Absolutely loving my tm2 still, a real workhorse and its earned its status in my permanent line up for sure. Hope youre all well out there!

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega

I can confirm this thing is a beast and I do in fact love the thing. My vendor is sending me a new ti stem free of charge which is lovely of them (aftermarket so should be better finish).

I’ll maybe let you guys know the brand and quality of it in case anyone is looking for a aftermarket ti.

Anyone have a best low temp for mad flavour with little to no vapour to start on? This is something I love about the first hit on a Dynavap and I’m sure the TM can do the same!

stuey

Here it is……

TM2 Temps

0: LOCK
1: 140°C / ~290°F
2: 150°C / ~310°F
3: 160°C / ~330°F
4: 170°C / ~345°F
5: 180°C / ~360°F
6: 190°C / ~380°F
7: 200°C / ~395°C
8: 210°C / ~410°F
9: 220°C / ~430°F
10: 250°C / ~490°F (session mode limited to 230°C / ~450°F)

Awesome dude.. worth having a look at this artical as to what temp is about right for what effect..

https://honestmarijuana.com/vaping-temperature-chart/

bottom few paragraphs basically sum it all up

Experiment above and below the suggested ranges to see what makes you feel the best.

1) Best Mind Trip​

For a truly consciousness-expanding mind trip, you want to get as much THC, CBD, myrcene, limonene, and β-caryophyllene as possible. To do this, set your vape gear to 360 ℉. That will vaporize just the right cannabinoids and terpenes without causing excessive couch lock.

2) Best Flavor​

If you’re searching for the best flavor over everything else, set your vape gear to 350 ℉. That will provide a full and intense blast of flavor without the harsh, hack-inducing sting that often comes at higher temperatures.

3) Best Energetic, Clear High​

If an energetic, clear high is what you’re searching for, set your vape gear to 356 ℉. This will ensure that you get as much CBD in your vapor as possible. CBD works to counteract the negative side effects of THC so you won’t feel anxious, paranoid, or heavy.

4) Best Body High​

If you just wanna get stoned and make as deep an impression on your couch as possible, set your vaporizer to 392 ℉. It may seem counterintuitive, but this temperature maximizes the entourage effect to provide a truly righteous high.

5) Best Medication​

CBD, CBN, and CBC play a vital role in the use of marijuana as medication. The terpenes linalool and humulene also have some essential medicinal effects that should not be discounted.

To get the best medication from your Mary Jane, you want to go as high as possible without actually burning your bud. Set your vape gear at 430 ℉ to get all the good stuff without encroaching on the combustion temperature of 451 ℉.

Try 4.5 - 5- 5.5, as this gives the mind trip, an energetic high and best flavour then
If you want more 7 - 7.5 then as this brings in the body high
If you still want more 9 as its "best medicated"
All depends on your draw speed etc but the jist is after about 5.5 nothing much gets added to the vapor until around 7- 7.5 then again at around 9

FrostyGeode

TM2 / BAKx / CC-Omega
Awesome dude.. worth having a look at this artical as to what temp is about right for what effect..

Try 4.5 - 5- 5.5, as this gives the mind trip, an energetic high and best flavour then
All depends on your draw speed etc but the jist is after about 5.5 nothing much gets added to the vapor until around 7- 7.5 then again at around 9
@stuey amazing info, thank you!

FrostyGeode,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

This will vary by setup and personal preference. I’ve been starting much lower the last few years with my TM, like at 2 (because it won’t turn on below that, and occasionally lower than that to start a load) and gradually go up, seldom past 5. I use a hollow cooling unit in a short stock stem most of the time too. One person’s temp 2 and setup is another person’s temp 7. As I’ve said before, find your balance - the TM rocks (every single time :) ) and there’s options for everyone in many regards.

Needless to say the TM (OG) has ascended to the top of my vape list. Cheers. :peace:

Varden

I started with higher temperatures, as I was used in previous vapes, but I have found the charm of lower temperatures on the TM, like @Vaporific says. I only gave it a try because of previous comments here and now it is how I do.

For me 2 is a bit too low, but starting at 3 or 4 works very well. Specially with a 100% glass path, starting at 3 or 4 gives amazing flavour, better than higher temperatures, and on top keeps the flavour good for longer.

If you want to really extract, once you feel at low temps you are getting almost nothing, you can raise to 6-7 for a few more hits and if you are feeling greedy another two more hits at 9-10 before you change the load. Obviously do not expect flavour from these last hits.

Now I'm sold on low temps on TM. Plus slowing seeping it and enjoying the flavour, makes for a more enjoyable session. I do not think this is adequate for weaker vapes, but in the TM... this is the way.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone have a best low temp for mad flavour with little to no vapour to start on? This is something I love about the first hit on a Dynavap and I’m sure the TM can do the same!

I often start as low as possible, you can get visible vapor on the lowest setting even, if you know what to look for depending on the size of your hit etc... However I am not using the stock stem with cooling unit, I am using aftermarket stems usually from Good Vibes, the purer pathway helps and it doesn't steal as much as the stock CU so even better performance at lowest temp settings (best would be using a plain WPA through simple cooling hook like what I have from Oregon glass blower) but I have many glass options

Top Bottom