TinyMight / TM 2

Pappy

shmaporist
Yeah I only tried a rimmed basket once and had the same experience. I hear there are some smaller ones that work but I just stick with rimless.
Hmm... How do you place a rimless screen to hold herb securely? All the rimless screens I tried drop into the stem.

Pappy,

vink

Damn just realized the cable is usb to c to c. Can I use a usb c to a cable and plug it into a charger?

vink,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Damn just realized the cable is usb to c to c. Can I use a usb c to a cable and plug it into a charger?
I suspect it will be fine but you might not get quick charging. I don't have a TM2 and I only charge my TM batteries in an external charger so grain of salt, I guess.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: BigJr48

vink

Is it just me or those o-ring sucks? Broke both of them trying to get them out of the cu? Never broke anything usually:(

vink,
  • Wow

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
This type of screen came out of the stem as I removed it. It fit firmly in the stem.
photo-2023-05-02-20-35-07.jpg
One thing I do to help with the size variation of rimmed screens (which I like to use over rimless) - loosen the metal ring that clamps down on the O ring.

It will allow the O ring to flex a little more and the rimmed basket should be able to move in and out while the O ring is still able to form a seal.

Cereal4dinner

Tried hash in the TM2 on level 10. Vapes it very well. I smooshed the hash between two dynavap screens, and stuffed that in a TM capsule filled with a few ruby beads. Full extraction, the hash was dust after I was done with it, the screens contained it pretty good, no mess in the stem

SkaPunk

Tried hash in the TM2 on level 10. Vapes it very well. I smooshed the hash between two dynavap screens, and stuffed that in a TM capsule filled with a few ruby beads. Full extraction, the hash was dust after I was done with it, the screens contained it pretty good, no mess in the stem
At what settings do you usually vape your hashish? Do you choose 10 right away or do you start from low levels?

How do you load hash - in one bun, in a circle, crushed into small thin pieces?

How much hash is optimal to load into a capsule?

If you do it in a dosing capsule v2, is it better to mix hashish with weed or just load hash?
It seems to me that evaporation is more even with weed, but 8-10 levels are too high for weed and it burns ...

Last edited:
SkaPunk,

Pappy

shmaporist
One thing I do to help with the size variation of rimmed screens (which I like to use over rimless) - loosen the metal ring that clamps down on the O ring.

It will allow the O ring to flex a little more and the rimmed basket should be able to move in and out while the O ring is still able to form a seal.
Don't understand? I put the basket screen directly in the 3D stem, no O ring. Where does the ring clamp down on an O ring?

Pappy,

Cereal4dinner

At what settings do you usually vape your hashish? Do you choose 10 right away or do you start from low levels?

How do you load hash - in one bun, in a circle, crushed into small thin pieces?

How much hash is optimal to load into a capsule?

If you do it in a dosing capsule v2, is it better to mix hashish with weed or just load hash?
It seems to me that evaporation is more even with weed, but 8-10 levels are too high for weed and it burns ...
I tear A rice grain hunk of hash, roll it into a tiny ball, smoosh that into a disk about the size of a dynavap screen, add Another dyna screen. its like a reverse oreo.

i use the v2 caps. I drop the hash in first, put some rubies on top, a couple 3mm or like 1 6mm, what ever it takes so it’s not like rattling around too much. i Want the hash closer to the heater and the balls kind of securing it and also shrinking the oven and adding some cooling diffusion. The v2 caps kind of act like another screen so it’s usually pretty damn good for all kinds of different hash.

usually get like 6 flavourful hoots off the hash and then it’s roasty and I dump it. Ive tried mixing hash with weed but can never vape the hash with out scorching the weed. Especially that harder denser shit. The hash vapes very nice at 10 by it self. I’ll take some photos next time I do it

Already shot them an e-mail with questions and invitated them to join onboard . I dig the looks,like something sold in IKEA ,lol..
My main wonderings are bout the heater .High mass sounds intersting ,but also cruise is mentioned. I wonder how does it achieve the TC. Is the temp calculated via TCR,or there is a probe/sensor,thermostatic or just analog power presets ? Low battery protection ?
How is the stem held to the units since there are no o-rings or ground joints from the looks/writings ?
I'm interested in learning more about it too. I'm still searching for alternatives to the DynaVap's. Keep us updated on their replies to your emailed questions! Thanks for doing that!

spokeydokey90,

Varden

I'm interested in learning more about it too. I'm still searching for alternatives to the DynaVap's. Keep us updated on their replies to your emailed questions! Thanks for doing that!

Lol

You replied to one of the first messages, from years ago. Not only are those questions answered, but v2 is out already with a few improvements.

sickmanfraud

Disappointed by virginal taste test of 3D stem. The one thing I feared, happened -- the mesh basket came off when I removed the stem. I avoided getting ABV in the chamber but now have trepidation about using stem again. Will pick up Grav Upline and Octotaster but the bowls look larger than my preferred session size of .25 grams.

The "proper" rimmed basket screens from Tinymight will stay on the stem and not come off when removing the stem.

To be sure that you are not risking ABV going all over the place it is recommended to instert and remove the stem with the Tinymight upside down.

SquirrelMaster

Any Canadians got recommendations for online seller of battery and charger for the tm2?
I've used 18650batterystore.com to Canada. I bought 12 cells iirc, which is close to their maximum cutoff before changing shipping couriers. If you're only looking for 1 or 2 cells it's probably better to find a seller within Canada even if the pri e per cell is higher

Pappy

shmaporist
Battery question. I'm averaging around 27 hits in OD mode. Could get a few more but generally swap batteries a few tokes into red. I understand mileage may vary but is this within the consensus average? FWIW I also have a Chinamight. It averages about 18-20 tokes per battery.

Last edited:

vink

I've used 18650batterystore.com to Canada. I bought 12 cells iirc, which is close to their maximum cutoff before changing shipping couriers. If you're only looking for 1 or 2 cells it's probably better to find a seller within Canada even if the pri e per cell is higher
Thanks! Any charger brand to recommend? There are so many in Amazon!

vink,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
RustyOldNail,
Top Bottom