TinyMight / TM 2

andrew`124c41+

Dont you find the 1/8 to small? Im thinking if doesn't get almost in the holes and prevent air circulation, how many SS balls are you using in your setup?
Cheers
:cool:
Good question. I used all the balls that came in the small order. I debated what size to get. They pretty much filled up both halves of the CU.

I don't find much restriction.... But I actually prefer that the flow has a little bit of restriction. I think it contributes to cooling. The balls don't come out without removing the screen for the bottom... And don't come out of the top until I separate them.

andrew`124c41+

Does anybody know if TM will sell an extra aluminum grooved ring that holds the screen that goes above the heating element? It is not in the list of accessories.

I emailed them s few times... But no answer.

andrew`124c41+,

zatonic

Does anybody know if TM will sell an extra aluminum grooved ring that holds the screen that goes above the heating element? It is not in the list of accessories.

Try sending a photo with minimal copy. Maybe just, sell replacement? I've had luck this way.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Key West was great as always and so was my TM. I brought a little flower from home, great stuff too but the ‘no medical 420 stuff’ they sell there is hemp wirh supposedly some THC in it but I wasn’t feeling it. I actually bought a couple of eighths from two different and both were blah. Shame on me for not being more stuff from home (or shipping some to friends in FL ahead of time who I meet there). I brought 3 brand new Molicels and one older one and I only used one of the new ones the entire weekend; I charged it in the TM a couple of times and it never got below 3 battery buzzes. Now at mom’s so I need to be on better behavior (and I have a conc cart with me too along with edibles I brought down). :peace::peace:

Zipford

I would assume they do, and I think they call that part the "mesh holder," which might help them know what you're looking for. Given that they are out of stock on the devices, I would think their focus is getting more devices ready to sell.

On a separate note, I went to the TM website but it only has options for Euros or Pounds -- do US customers need to go through the warmhandspro website? Or might this be a function of them being OOS?

Zipford,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last one I bought I couldn't fine the USD option so I used Euros and they converted it. There was about a $7 or $8 difference between my 2 purchases that I just blamed currency conversion for that.

cybrguy,

FelixVonTrapp

I would assume they do, and I think they call that part the "mesh holder," which might help them know what you're looking for. Given that they are out of stock on the devices, I would think their focus is getting more devices ready to sell.

On a separate note, I went to the TM website but it only has options for Euros or Pounds -- do US customers need to go through the warmhandspro website? Or might this be a function of them being OOS?
Fwiw I checked TM website and I see in USD. Available for preorder.

Edit: interesting that it makes you choose the O-ring pack if you want to add to cart.

FelixVonTrapp,
Reactions: Grass Yes

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't doubt that. Carlin was the source of much of my humor. We had similar world views. Especially later in his career.

I stripped the head on my main screw by tightening it too much and asked TM about getting one to replace it. They kindly sent me one at no charge. It recently arrived and it seems to have been shipped from Germany.

Djsleepy

I bought one from him before but it’s not on the part
List so I’m thinking maybe out of stock I’ll check with him.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Siebter

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I don't doubt that. Carlin was the source of much of my humor. We had similar world views. Especially later in his career.
Agreed. I always thought he was spot-on when he said the Earth was here millennia before man came along, and will be here millennia after man destroys himself. It's the natural order.

scooterboy,
Reactions: florduh

andrew`124c41+

He said he has a few in stock if you need just shoot him an DM on Instagram and he can help
You out.!

Thanks. I don't use IG. I just use either of their email addresses. He did get back to me saying that they had been out of stock, that he would be glad to send me one for free, that he had a few around...I had told him I could always use some accessories... So he said just order what you want and put a reminder in the comments section.

So, I go to do just that and lo and behold, guess what is back in the accessory list for $6.95!

So, I ordered it and a couple of other things. He was also concerned about the regular mail for accessories... That it is taking a long time. I thanked him and told him there was no rush.

BTW, my bad! The ring is NOT aluminum which I really thought it felt like... He said it is stainless steel because it is in the air path.

As usual, he was very thoughtful... There had been a reason he did not get right back to me right away.

Funny, in the past few years the only really good customer service I get is for a vape made in Finland lol. (Recently, I had to deal with the customer service for a major pharmaceutical company... Details are not important but it was the usual 800 number leading to someone who knows nothing somewhere
... And its not over the rainbow.

It took me awhile to locate someone in their corporate office in the US. I eventually was able to get an email address to someone "in charge."

Wound up getting a phone call from the individual in charge of this particular division. Turns out the company purchased another Pharm company... 80 new drugs... Had to hire new people who are not familiar with any of them . She claimed that she had had no idea how bad things had become and was all apologetic etc..lol.

I am sure others have had their own misadventures with various companies and their customer service.

On a different note. Just to confirm something that perhaps everyone else knows... but I suspected.

Yesterday my TM ran out of juice. Rather than swapping out the battery or simply charging it, wanted to see if it would work while connected to the charger with a long cable. The answer is yes as far as I can tell without damaging it. It was a 2.5 amp charger.. something like that.

Cacahuates

Originally I had posted there was no light leak on my new TM. I found there is indeed one. At first I thought maybe the wood had swollen or shrunk due to humidity but most likely my hand was covering it. It's not as noticeable as my 1st gen, but it's definitely there. The first gen heater noise (coil whine?) is also significantly louder. Sorry for any misinformation.

Misterhyde

Well, I think I can officially say I'm one of the few people who do not like the Tinymight. In fact, I would go as far as to say I hate it. I recieved a replacement yesterday as it was assumed maybe something was wrong with mine. It performs exactly the same. Extremely uneven ABV, hard to get a decent hit unless a suck for a long time by then my throat is trashed. I know tons of you love this thing, I'm really not sure how. I think its probably better with a waterpipe, but thats not really my style and I want it to be the portable vape it claims to be. I'm done buying accessories or anything else trying to enjoy the Tinymight experience. I see this vape recommended to people every single day and at this point I'm just confused. If I had to choose between Tinymight or combustion, I would choose to smoke.

Kaptan

Well, I think I can officially say I'm one of the few people who do not like the Tinymight. In fact, I would go as far as to say I hate it. I recieved a replacement yesterday as it was assumed maybe something was wrong with mine. It performs exactly the same. Extremely uneven ABV, hard to get a decent hit unless a suck for a long time by then my throat is trashed. I know tons of you love this thing, I'm really not sure how. I think its probably better with a waterpipe, but thats not really my style and I want it to be the portable vape it claims to be. I'm done buying accessories or anything else trying to enjoy the Tinymight experience. I see this vape recommended to people every single day and at this point I'm just confused. If I had to choose between Tinymight or combustion, I would choose to smoke.
It sounds like you received a replacement that does not work properly or you have bad cells. If you had a properly working TM, you only need to inhale for about 2 seconds till the vapor starts pouring out. Have you tried any of the fixes that members in this thread have recommended when unit performs subpar? You may need to loosen the main bolt ( not all the way) and slightly move the top and bottom metal plates, then realign the plates and tighten the bolt. This usually fixes any electrical connection issues that can occur.

Kaptan,
Reactions: Tweakz

Misterhyde

It sounds like you received a replacement that does not work properly or you have bad cells. If you had a properly working TM, you only need to inhale for about 2 seconds till the vapor starts pouring out. Have you tried any of the fixes that members in this thread have recommended when unit performs subpar? You may need to loosen the main bolt ( not all the way) and slightly move the top and bottom metal plates, then realign the plates and tighten the bolt. This usually fixes any electrical connection issues that can occur.
I had tried everything I could find to do with my first one, including the tin foil shim and the wiggle and tighten. I would think the chances are slim that 2 out of 2 devices would not be working properly. Especially since they do function and seem to both function very similarly. I mean it does vaporize the product with enough sucking and stirring. I definitely get smaller hits than with my Dynavap or even my Mighty but with added throat irritation and uneven extraction. I have tried the basket screen mod listed in these forum it doesn't seem to improve anything, just makes it so I can use my upline stem.
Maybe its just the difference of pure convection and I don't like that? This is my only pure convection device.

Cacahuates

I'm sorry you had this frustrating experience @Misterhyde.

One thing I find with TM is that if I draw too hard it's not as enjoyable as a constant light draw. If I'm trying to suck a golfball through a garden hose then the air doesn't heat soak the material as well. I'm sure this has been said before. I favour lvl 6 with the short stem and cooling unit. Nothing fancy. Doesn't scorch my throat.
Conduction vapes can require a little more attention to dial in your preferred hit. Vapes like the mighty will always produce the same vapour with minimal effort. This is why it's so popular and still relevant today.

Top Bottom