TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
But it’s the same thing as I’d done before - with the same size screen which doesn’t fit flat in the heater ring. I’m positive the original screen was flat and not domed and wedged in so it protrudes up a tad. Or am I wrong?

Can't speak for your original screen, but I have a spare screen/ring combo and the screen is slightly domed. I don't think how it's domed matters much; my spare screen is domed downwards, the one in my device domed upwards.

Djsleepy

Are you handy enough to put an extra slender oring on the other if you have an extra? Months ago I posted that I unexpectedly found 2, yes 2, slim orings above the glass cylinder in my TM to much surprise as I don’t recall putting 2 in there but must’ve at some point. I didn’t need 2 and now have only one but a second may solve your gap issue. Good luck.

I’ve posted herein countless times how much I love my TM. I really do! As Saturdays are typically days I clean my vapes I was looking forward to cleaning my TM and replacing my heater screen (several ones removed from the original - 20+ blissful months ago :love: ) with one I ordered as part of the oring replacement pack from The Maker himself many weeks ago. Just never got around to doing so. To my dismay and disappointment the replacement heater screens are .75” and no different than what I had before which I thought was my accidental and sight dome/mini @dzoinp heater screen mod. But it’s the same thing as I’d done before - with the same size screen which doesn’t fit flat in the heater ring. I’m positive the original screen was flat and not domed and wedged in so it protrudes up a tad. Or am I wrong? Nevertheless my TM got a good cleaning today including all threads but I was a bit disappointed with the replacement heater screen. Cutting them is an option though it won’t be as good as leaving it wedged in with the mini dome - been there done that and the fit isn’t as good. Good to have extra screens and orings though. Weekend regards to all 💨 :peace:
Yeah tried it .....thanks though.....still too much wiggle it’s gotta be all the way at the bottom .It’s crazy I only used it for like a few hours. I’ve had enough of these it wasn’t my brute force otherwise we would have sent this back already lol!

So had the one ( two months ago) with crazy heater getting super hot/then dying and then this current one had a loose heater/glass assembly. Hmmmm🤔

mistergyro

sadly i have to return mine, as the heater stopped working altogeher. They sent me a DHL label to send back but what is the deal with this process? It says that I can't seal it as the DHL driver needs to inspect it? I'm I reading that right? In the US.

Djsleepy

@mistergyro sadly i have to return mine, as the heater stopped working altogeher. They sent me a DHL label to send back but what is the deal with this process? It says that I can't seal it as the DHL driver needs to inspect it? I'm I reading that right? In the US.

no just find a dhl dropoff with customer service( like a mail center) and take ALL of customs paperwork( there may be duplicates) and they will you get what needs to go with right stuff inside and outside.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ok, I guess I don’t recall the original screen being slightly too big and sticking up a bit. The silver lining is I don’t have to cut one which never comes out good. Back to vaping! :D :peace:

mistergyro

@mistergyro sadly i have to return mine, as the heater stopped working altogeher. They sent me a DHL label to send back but what is the deal with this process? It says that I can't seal it as the DHL driver needs to inspect it? I'm I reading that right? In the US.

no just find a dhl dropoff with customer service( like a mail center) and take ALL of customs paperwork( there may be duplicates) and they will you get what needs to go with right stuff inside and outside.
so they will box it up for me too?

mistergyro,

mattadur

Alright yeah thats kind of a deal-breaker as i love vaping hash sandwiched between some bud.
I might wait until we legalize or try a V3 Pro to see if it works good with convection.
Thanks so much for all the info. I will definitely get a TM eventually but i need to dig around more about the hash capabilities first. :sherlock:
Hope you have a great day, ive been reading your helpful comments a lot in this thread as a silent lurker!

I regularly sandwich fresh kief / finger hash in my TM with zero issues. Just finished some bubble hash and topping bowls with it was perfect. Let it melt into the flower a bit (upside down) before you start using it upright. Almost feels like combustion with how big the clouds are.

I have noticed a little vapor residue on the top of the heater/under the main screen but an iso qtip once every other month takes care of it.

As long as ur hash isn’t super runny (like rosin) and you use an appropriate amount in relation to the amount of flower, you’ll have a blast with the TM and hash. 🚀

2minTurkish

Has anyone here been able to get in contact with OGB lately? I'm thinking about getting a piece for my TM. I've tried the contact us form on the website and direct email a couple of times over the past month or so and haven't heard anything back.

2minTurkish,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Has anyone here been able to get in contact with OGB lately? I'm thinking about getting a piece for my TM. I've tried the contact us form on the website and direct email a couple of times over the past month or so and haven't heard anything back.
I ordered a j-hook via his site with a slight change (18mm instead of 14mm). He emailed to say it shipped a couple of days ago. Maybe he is just swamped with work.

2minTurkish

I ordered a j-hook via his site with a slight change (18mm instead of 14mm). He emailed to say it shipped a couple of days ago. Maybe he is just swamped with work.

Cool, thanks. I'm looking to do something similar. Did you just put the change in the special instructions text box during checkout? I was going to ask him how much adding spikes cost but I might just get the 18mm change.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Cool, thanks. I'm looking to do something similar. Did you just put the change in the special instructions text box during checkout? I was going to ask him how much adding spikes cost but I might just get the 18mm change.

Yep exactly. I put it in the instructions text box. It was the same cost. Haven't received it yet but I have heard great things.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah if you just want 18mm instead of 14mm that is easy to just write in the notes when you order, however getting spikes is more involved, and quite a bit more expensive, it is tough for him to do the spikes with thick glass etc so you are paying for the labor... I also think his simple spikes are not really worth it honestly... The right angle bends do more for cooling than the spikes would anyway, plus you can pay less, and get it quicker without... Oh I also think it is easier to hold without spikes, as they can retain quite a bit of heat in my experience!

Don’t shoot the messenger. But they just came out with this?

Oh wow, that's a pretty nice simple design, very effective sleek setup, although it might be more necessary to use capsules with it? Because like, I don't see how you can load and unload this all-in-one design, with stem upside down the way I would need to lol

Yeah, $40 might be a little much for that small piece, but it isn't out of line with his other glass prices. It looks kinda cool, actually...

Yeah I think that's a solid price, for a custom piece like this, pretty typical, nice to have it under $50 imo but yeah it doesn't offer enough value for my style of use personally so I won't be jumping in, unless of course I end up ordering a third TM someday...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Because like, I don't see how you can load and unload it upside down the way I would need to lol
Apparently he is including some stoppers for this exact reason. Nice that he thought ahead...

From the page: "The bubbler comes with 2 silicone plugs for the mouth piece, to block the water from coming out whenever turning the bubbler upside down for loading etc."

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Apparently he is including some stoppers for this exact reason. Nice that he thought ahead...

From the page: "The bubbler comes with 2 silicone plugs for the mouth piece, to block the water from coming out whenever turning the bubbler upside down for loading etc."

Oh that is pretty cool idea and nice bonus!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
On most of these types of bubblers, if you set the water level properly, you “should” be able to turn them upside down with no water leaking out.... BUT, pulling that TM bubbler IN/OUT to reload, does not appeal to me. Certainly not going to be able to do the “stem blowout” method of spent load. I’ve also soured on all my small collection of these types of bubblers, as for ME, I find the minimal amount of water, makes them INEFFECTIVE. I think it’s great however that TM is actually expanding the product line. Have FUN!

Top Bottom