TinyMight / TM 2

lordpilko

Dosing capsules can fit tight or loose depending on the stem variables of the thickness of the glass. Tight fitting stems offer better punch in the hit, loose stems offer a more subdued hit but can be easily swapped out without screwing with the cooling unit. That's my experience as I have both types of stems.

I might have to agree with @angular ocelot about the tinymight 18 wpa not stealing as much heat, my avb seems darker at the same temperature vs the rbt stem but I won't know for sure until I finish staining and reassemble my tinymight which I know inside out instead of using my mom's.
Mine is very tight, impossible to get back out once it's in without pushing the cooling unit. Makes it very impractical to use.

lordpilko,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
yeah they have been no help. I have pretty much given up
I'm with @Shit Snacks on this. I would not take that kind of loss well or easily. I would be a very ugly customer for DHL. And if DHL won't fix it, to Tinymight, even tho it likely isn't his fault. He was still who you paid and who is relying on DHL.

The problem that may complicate this is PACT, tho I assume DHL didn't mention it. Yet. They may have no idea what Tinymight is shipping.

condition

can anyone recommend a nice piece of glass I can get in the UK that is good quality and reasonably portable that works well with the TM
Hey lord, basically there are 2 categories, bongs & J-Hooks. While I am awaiting for my J-hook from another continent, I have used some glass bongs and TM really shows its power through glass. But you need an adapter to use glass, have you got the manufacturer's water pipe adapter?

lordpilko

Hey lord, basically there are 2 categories, bongs & J-Hooks. While I am awaiting for my J-hook from another continent, I have used some glass bongs and TM really shows its power through glass. But you need an adapter to use glass, have you got the manufacturer's water pipe adapter?
Sorry missed this. Ha. See my post below yours. I don't yet have it. Seems I can't buy in the UK are there alternatives? Or do I have to get the wpa from tinymight?

lordpilko,

stonedmallone

I'm with @Shit Snacks on this. I would not take that kind of loss well or easily. I would be a very ugly customer for DHL. And if DHL won't fix it, to Tinymight, even tho it likely isn't his fault. He was still who you paid and who is relying on DHL.

The problem that may complicate this is PACT, tho I assume DHL didn't mention it. Yet. They may have no idea what Tinymight is shipping.
yeah It's not tinymight fault so I don't know if I want to even email them, what can they even do. they aren't going to send another one out. I'm going to keep reaching out to DHL but they just give me the run around every time. I'm pretty much SOL.

Kaptan

yeah It's not tinymight fault so I don't know if I want to even email them, what can they even do. they aren't going to send another one out. I'm going to keep reaching out to DHL but they just give me the run around every time. I'm pretty much SOL.
Contact them. They can reach out to DHL and file and insurance claim and get reimbursed by DHL. Also, they will most likely immediate ship u another new unit to compensate you. Not sure why you would just let this go?

angular ocelot

I see. I'll prob just buy the official one from TM. How does it work? Do you use it instead of the glass tube the comes with the TM and do you putt a cooling unit into the tube? https://tinymightvape.com/tinymightvape.eu/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66
yes, you use it instead of the glass tube. you can use a cooling unit if you like but you dont have to. you can use the cup screen that comes with the device, or any other screen you bodge to fit.

lordpilko

yes, you use it instead of the glass tube. you can use a cooling unit if you like but you dont have to. you can use the cup screen that comes with the device, or any other screen you bodge to fit.
awesome thanks for your help, I guess a cooling unit in there will help cool it even more. I'll buy an additional one with the WPA

angular ocelot

awesome thanks for your help, I guess a cooling unit in there will help cool it even more. I'll buy an additional one with the WPA
ive used it and through glass prefer the more open flow without it. sometimes though i like to use the wpa with the cooling unit like a normal stem and take my first draw without any sort of water tool, then finish it off on a bong.
also, if you have a spare cooling unit, you can pack a spare stem to take out with you and swap stems instead of using dosing caps.

Can anyone recommend a WPA that I can get in the UK? I am buying The Honey - Easy Flow
you will need an 18mm female to 14mm with this piece if you get the 18mm wpa. they are quite cheap and easily available. otherwise tinymight do the multi size adaptor which should fit direct. i have no experience with the multi size one though so i cant tell you if it is any good or not but plenty here like it.

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Dosing capsules can fit tight or loose depending on the stem variables of the thickness of the glass. Tight fitting stems offer better punch in the hit, loose stems offer a more subdued hit but can be easily swapped out without screwing with the cooling unit. That's my experience as I have both types of stems.

Maybe a CU o-ring around the dosing cap?
Good info and ideas thanks. Ill probably try the oring thing one day

stonedmallone

Contact them. They can reach out to DHL and file and insurance claim and get reimbursed by DHL. Also, they will most likely immediate ship u another new unit to compensate you. Not sure why you would just let this go?
was just pretty defeated honestly but I did do just that and I am going to get my money back. I really was just looking forward to the tm. I won't let this deter me and I'll b ordering another lol

roger plywood

Has anyone noticed that the aluminum body piece that goes under the silicone oring, having a grey/black powder that comes off when you wipe it? I just got a replacement but not sure I remember it doing anything like this before. I went to clean the inside stuff, but when I saw the silicone oring, it had a black coating on it (after I took off the male threaded 'cap'). Thats when I stuck my finger in there and had the coating come off onto my finger. Then using tissue paper, I was able to get a lot more. Reminds me of the same stuff that is found on the Storz-Bickel product a while back, not sure which it was.

I can keep wiping with a tissue paper and seems like I still get that residue every time. Hopefully this isn't common on any of the other TM, but seems like it might be.
I assume that'll be aluminium oxide.
It's just what happens when aluminium comes into contact with the atmosphere, anyone who works with scaffold towers or step ladders will know the stuff as it gets all over your hands!
A wipe with iso should sort it, it does with the contact points

west-elec

you will need an 18mm female to 14mm with this piece if you get the 18mm wpa. they are quite cheap and easily available. otherwise tinymight do the multi size adaptor which should fit direct. i have no experience with the multi size one though so i cant tell you if it is any good or not but plenty here like it.
@lordpilko if you going to go through WPA and a rig, the cooling unit will just rob flavour and catch reclaim. I fully recommend the multi size WPA because it's all glass screen is superior to basket screens and you won't need an adaptor.
Only downside is your rig will get dirtier quicker because of the glass screens larger openings, but it is worth the trade off for all glass.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@lordpilko if you going to go through WPA and a rig, the cooling unit will just rob flavour and catch reclaim. I fully recommend the multi size WPA because it's all glass screen is superior to basket screens and you won't need an adaptor.
Only downside is your rig will get dirtier quicker because of the glass screens larger openings, but it is worth the trade off for all glass.

Plus you can still use the basket screen in either WPA if you want to, the multifitting can be annoying sometimes for some people though 10mm tip makes for a nice mouthpiece if you want to use it like a plain stem... But yeah I always say get both WPA!

SquirrelMaster

I checked the weight of my fury 2 and it is similar to the TM, I agree.
The problem is that I dropped my F2 a million times without any scratch, while I think it's better (for me) to babysit my TM because since it has glass parts, it wouldn't probably survive a drop.
I may have ham hands, but same weight, same % of dropping I'd say.
Drop a DAVINCI IQ2 or Micro or hard ground, you'll still have your functional vape.
Go on a few days vacation with only a TM as a vape. With an unfortunate drop you could be vape less, that's what I say. I'd still bring my F2 for that.

It depends on use scenarios. As on demand convection portables I don't see any sturdier/safer vape that has the same features the TM has. But I still value the Fury 2 or Fury Edge as a better compromise, especially for newcomers with no backup vapes and people who aren't vape nerds: having a TM would probably need you to sign up to a board like this for troubleshooting, F. Edge is more "set and forget" and most of all it isn't capable of schorcing weed or leave black o-rings.
Speaking of semi-combustion I think that none of the aforementioned vapes undergo any medical standard so the Mighty, for health reasons and extraction capability, while slow and boring, it's still the "best" thing to get?
Better yet would be to rely on different administration routes than exclusively inhaling, but this is a different topic.
4 feet onto concrete for mine and besides a little dent in the end cap there was no damage. I wouldn't want to do it again but there's been a few users here that have dropped and have been ok. Glass is always a weak point though, I definitely agree with that.

Medical certification doesn't meat jack squat imo unless someone needs to buy a medically approved device for whatever reason. There doesn't seem to be extensive testing done, at least in Canada, or the Volcano Hybrid would have never passed with all the issues at launch (and the odd user who still has issues) with the dust and melting plastic chambers. I think most of the popular vapes would pass a medical certification if they went through the process but I imagine the cost is very high.

I don't find the Mighty extracts better than the Tinymight by any means in fact if anything I'd say the Tinymight gets me higher because I can extract faster. Stirring is just a must if you want better AVB consistency but that doesn't hold as much weight to me.

One could feasibly argue a Grasshopper but I won’t debate it or compare them (I’ve done that in the comparison thread). Both the TM and Hopper (I have one OG and one IO each mostly using the IO regularly) are my main vapes these days. But we know the TM is simply amazing and awesome. Every single time. I’ll leave it at that ;):peace:
If anyone thinks Tinymight has poor customer service go give Hopperlabs some money and see how that goes. The IO is a cool vape but besides the small form factor and faster heatup (Tinymight is no slouch) there is just no comparison.

Extra batteries and a good charger. Molicel P26a's seem to be the fave on this thread (me included). But the P28's are looking like the new top dog.
Dollar per mA the 26A is a better deal as the capacity is the only difference according the tests that Mooch did. Both are great, I love my 26A's they seem to have held up better than my VTC6's.
F in the chat for your boy. dhl says package was delivered and signed by me, except it never was and truck never even came. this is a tough L for me, was really looking forward to this bad boy. my tinymight is out there somewhere, hopefully someone else is enjoying it :(. don't know if i am more upset at not having the vape or being out $300 more.
I see you already have this handled but don't forget, if you purchase something with a credit card of PayPal you'll always be covered. The buyer protections are really good and you would have gotten your money back if you had to have gone that route. Despite the bump in the road you'll love this vape when it eventually makes its way to you. The Tinymight is beast!

lordpilko

Mine is very tight, impossible to get back out once it's in without pushing the cooling unit. Makes it very impractical to use.
So I had a spare tube and so tried that with the dosing cap and it's perfect! The cap slides out easy. So must have been a dodgy tube that originally came with the TM

Which adapter are you talking about? I have bought the wpa from TM, the one that can fit 14mm

lordpilko

Yes that is the one I bought. So you are saying it has a built in glass screen? I'm Confused then how the cooling unit fits in?

lordpilko,
Top Bottom