TinyMight / TM 2

wubba-lubba-dub-dub

My TM is out for delivery. Less than two weeks from order to receipt. Pretty cool.

I have batteries charging now. Can’t wait to give it a try.
This is quick, I ordered mine 5weeks ago and I’m yet to revive it. It’s only just shipped.

When using a TM upside down, has this been know to cause issues with the heat rising up though the electrics? I saw this mentioned in a YouTube review and wondered if anyone has has the issue? ✌🏻(My Tm should be here any day now)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
When using a TM upside down, has this been know to cause issues with the heat rising up though the electrics? I saw this mentioned in a YouTube review and wondered if anyone has has the issue? ✌🏻(My Tm should be here any day now)

Haha yeah that sounds like nonsense, I am mostly using mine upside down through jayhooks, but I am always fully clearing my hits since I am more concerned about residual vapor, possibly rising there (though that is a very modest risk even without clearing properly like I do all the time) It's been over a month into my second year with mine already... The only thing to be careful of when you are using the TM upside down, is that you don't get blinded by the red LED :lol:

Djsleepy

This one is for the TM ! Had a long 48 hrs , near Dallas,Tx. Several inches of snow and temps in teens power went out at 7am and I won’t bore you with the rest but here’s the good part... come home have electricity and sat down and did several stems and TM got me where I needed to be! Thank you TM ! Stay warm , may your power stay on!

And where are my J stems dhgate? Can’t wait for them!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Oops! Left one of my cooling units including the orings soaking in ISO for 24 hours. I just remembered as I finished work today. Gotta rinse and dry them ASAP. Should be squeaky clean. Funny that my battery level buzzes seldom drop down to 2 buzzes as I’m milking my original 3 VTC6s (I have 2 new ones I haven’t charged up yet - but soon). Still love my Tinymight and not even sure what I’d do without it - it’s like comfort to me. I may break down and sand it and apply a non-toxic finish (if I can find one) as the wood is getting very dry even with natural beeswax. First world problems! :peace:

androponic

vaped.
Oops! Left one of my cooling units including the orings soaking in ISO for 24 hours. I just remembered as I finished work today. Gotta rinse and dry them ASAP. Should be squeaky clean. Funny that my battery level buzzes seldom drop down to 2 buzzes as I’m milking my original 3 VTC6s (I have 2 new ones I haven’t charged up yet - but soon). Still love my Tinymight and not even sure what I’d do without it - it’s like comfort to me. I may break down and sand it and apply a non-toxic finish (if I can find one) as the wood is getting very dry even with natural beeswax. First world problems! :peace:
you ever try making yourself a combo of mineral oil and beeswax? works great! totally food safe, cutting board makers use a similar mixture.

Vaporific

you ever try making yourself a combo of mineral oil and beeswax? works great! totally food safe, cutting board makers use a similar mixture.
No I have not. I have a small jar of natural beeswax with a lot left. How much mineral oil do I need, and in what proportion? If it will delay me having to disassemble my TM in order to sand it (which I’d only do unassembled) that would be good. I’ve taken it apart twice, fixed it once and all worked again afterwards both times, but I’d like to avoid taking it apart if I can. Sanding would be a lone exception at this point.

It’s such a fucking great vape! I love it every time I use it. Pardon my French :lol::peace:

androponic

vaped.
No I have not. I have a small jar of natural beeswax with a lot left. How much mineral oil do I need, and in what proportion? If it will delay me having to disassemble my TM in order to sand it (which I’d only do unassembled) that would be good. I’ve taken it apart twice, fixed it once and all worked again afterwards both times, but I’d like to avoid taking it apart if I can. Sanding would be a lone exception at this point.

It’s such a fucking great vape! I love it every time I use it. Pardon my French :lol::peace:

hers just one recipe online, i make a smaller batch.

Bazinga

By golly, I think Pardon is actually French !!

Vaporific

hers just one recipe online, i make a smaller batch.
Thanks! My beeswax is more of a paste where as the recipe implied a firmer wax. I’ll melt it all the same - and make a smaller batch too. I don’t need much.

By golly, I think Pardon is actually French !!
I think you may be right:

History and Etymology
Noun
Middle English, from Anglo-Frenchpardun, pardoun, from parduner

I had to look it up like the recipe :) :peace:

Vaporific,

CDN_VAShole

I like stuff
Has anyone come across a better "cooling" system? Im not liking the stock piece of metal thats in there. Thinkin of adding a screen/terp balls/screen combo to mine.

CDN_VAShole,

androponic

vaped.
Has anyone come across a better "cooling" system? Im not liking the stock piece of metal thats in there. Thinkin of adding a screen/terp balls/screen combo to mine.
have a look here at a stem with balls.
i think @LabPong did it too with some larger boro balls too.

androponic,
Reactions: ezpz

wubba-lubba-dub-dub

Haha yeah that sounds like nonsense, I am mostly using mine upside down through jayhooks, but I am always fully clearing my hits since I am more concerned about residual vapor, possibly rising there (though that is a very modest risk even without clearing properly like I do all the time) It's been over a month into my second year with mine already... The only thing to be careful of when you are using the TM upside down, is that you don't get blinded by the red LED :lol:
Thanks, at least I know it’s not an issue to worry about! Anything I should know about as a new user of a TM? Or any tips ect?

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Just to add to the comments on the beeswax, I actually ended up ordering the official Tinymight stuff as I was ordering a WPA anyway, it's a much firmer consistency than I thought it would be, for comparison the Dynavap beeswax is really runny. I used the tiniest amount to do my TM and that was all it needed. I reckon this jar will last years.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Just to add to the comments on the beeswax, I actually ended up ordering the official Tinymight stuff as I was ordering a WPA anyway, it's a much firmer consistency than I thought it would be, for comparison the Dynavap beeswax is really runny. I used the tiniest amount to do my TM and that was all it needed. I reckon this jar will last years.
I too tried it (friend bought it), but I ended up buying 3 small jars from ebay for much less, they are great and pretty much in the same quality IMO.

Link to Beeswax on Ebay

Aquanaught

Thanks all for the very thorough and thoughtful responses; very helpful! I've been convinced.

Going to place my order soon, and will probably order some accessories as well, at the very least some extra stems. What other accessories and spare parts would you guys recommend ordering direct from TM? Extra cooling unit? Basket screens? O-rings? Anything that will need regular cleaning or is subject to breakage or wear and tear I always like to have a few extras so that I'm never out of commission.

I'll definitely want to get a 14mm WPA, only question is whether I go with the official TM one, or if there's something better out there.

With stem caps I bought on Amazon which covers most of the stock short stem I throw it in a pocket and, as long as it’s not being tossed around, it’s solid and durable as-is (I do have a home homemade case for it though). Good luck! :peace:

Sounds very convenient. Any chance you have a link to the caps?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Aquanaught – I highly recommend adding the „o ring pack“ (which also contains some screens and one large red o ring for the tube holder), because without the o rings (which could snap or get lost because they are pretty tiny) you won't be able to use your TM with the cooling unit – I still use my original o rings (more than a year now), but better be safe than sorry. An extra cooling unit is useful when you plan to have a clean one at hand all the time, I personally never had to use my extra cu, cleaning it doesn't take long. Extra stems are always a good idea, they are pretty solid, but after all still made out of glass. Some prefer the shorter ones, some the longer ones, so try both. :-)

Edit: one or two extra 18650 cells (VTC6) and at one point an external charger too.

Top Bottom