• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

pudgewack

I have a question about shipping....

I am in the US and ordered directly from TM on Tuesday. I have a UPS tracking # that was created in Finland. UPS' tracking sites shows no updates since the label was created. But my city/state is showing as the destination on the UPS page.

Is my device coming directly from TM? Or is it being sent to VGoodiez and then routed to me?

It appears it is coming straight from TM (which is what I assumed would happen). But what I am reading here is VGoodiez is handling all of the US orders placed directly with TM. Simply curious how my order will be handled.

Thanks!!

pudgewack,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I have a question about shipping....

I am in the US and ordered directly from TM on Tuesday. I have a UPS tracking # that was created in Finland. UPS' tracking sites shows no updates since the label was created. But my city/state is showing as the destination on the UPS page.

Is my device coming directly from TM? Or is it being sent to VGoodiez and then routed to me?

It appears it is coming straight from TM (which is what I assumed would happen). But what I am reading here is VGoodiez is handling all of the US orders placed directly with TM. Simply curious how my order will be handled.

Thanks!!
That is coming from them. I am only able to ship USPS parcel select due to the batteries. Up until this point I have only shipped stand alone units on behalf of Tinymight. Customers who ordered accessories are getting shipped directly from Finland. Once I have more accessories on hand I'll likely ship all his US orders but I don't have enough accessories to support beyond the sales for our company right now.

As for the UPS tracking, you just need to wait. UPS has really really gone downhill in my opinion. Their commitment times are seemingly optional for just about every service they offer. Even the ones they guarantee, they make up some BS excuse so they don't need to pay for late deliveries. Don't even get me started on how many packages they have damaged and lost. Everyone bags on USPS, but frankly I have had a heck of a lot more success with them in meeting their commitments and getting it there in good shape. They also give you tracking updates throughout the process as opposed to the garbage that UPS has slimmed down to.

I hope this clears up what I'm shipping versus what Tinymight is shipping. I anticipate in the next 30 days that will be doing all of their us orders but for now the focus has been who can get it there quicker.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Everyone bags on USPS, but frankly I have had a heck of a lot more success with them in meeting their commitments and getting it there in good shape. They also give you tracking updates throughout the process as opposed to the garbage that UPS has slimmed down to.

Yeah absolutely, UPS is the worst shipping service by far, they are a terrible company that doesn't give a shit and hires people who feel the same, optional deliveries, they suck!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Ok folks we finally have some we are going to be able to offer to VGoodiEZ orders! I wish we had a lot more units but it will be a few more weeks at least until we see more. For now we are going to conduct two small drops. I do anticipate these going within five minutes or less once dropped so you'll want to be ready when the inventory hits and ready to check right out. We will drop two batches at the following time:

Wednesday 9/14 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Saturday 9/17 at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

I am trying to be conscientious of selecting a timeslot that hopefully everyone can make at least one of these for a try!

Good luck everyone! We appreciate your patience here! If you don't score one here we hope it will only be a few more weeks before we can bring larger batch sizes over the pond!

Shit Snacks

I also got a TM from VapeFiend on Saturday morning. It shipped today and FedEx seems to be under the impression that it will arrive...tomorrow?? How is it possible that $30 can get a parcel from the UK to California overnight 🤯

Jealous! Enjoy ;) of course I have had no problems with my OG TM though fortunately

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Md_Hybrid

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
I also got a TM from VapeFiend on Saturday morning. It shipped today and FedEx seems to be under the impression that it will arrive...tomorrow?? How is it possible that $30 can get a parcel from the UK to California overnight 🤯
I'm on the east coast and it looks like mine may get delivered tomorrow as well. The scheduled delivery date is still pending but it shows standard transit 09/13 before 4:30 pm 🤞

Md_Hybrid,

Notcoded419

Ordered directly from Tinymight in Finland. It just shows it was shipped from Helsinki (Friday AM) and scheduled to arrive in Midwest USA on Monday. How is that even possible???? Seems overly optimistic to me.
Were they in stock when you ordered yours? They're currently out of stock but it looks like you can pre-order. I'm reluctant to commit $400 to something they may not even have manufactured for months, but I'm also weary of the "race to complete online order" game.

Notcoded419,

Shit Snacks

Were they in stock when you ordered yours? They're currently out of stock but it looks like you can pre-order. I'm reluctant to commit $400 to something they may not even have manufactured for months, but I'm also weary of the "race to complete online order" game.

It's not going to take months, if you look at the history, the pre-order is just ordering ahead of stock, but stock is always rolling in, people were told stock would be end of September, they ordered now and it was in stock within a couple days and already shipped... So don't worry, order it if you want it! Other places with stock sell out instantly

Principal Guy

Ordered on September 11 (it WAS in stock then), supposedly arriving on September 19.

Notcoded419

It's not going to take months, if you look at the history, the pre-order is just ordering ahead of stock, but stock is always rolling in, people were told stock would be end of September, they ordered now and it was in stock within a couple days and already shipped... So don't worry, order it if you want it! Other places with stock sell out instantly
Yeah that seems like the way to go. There's clearly way more demand than anticipated and I think they're going to make as many direct sales as they can before resellers will be able to keep it in stock. By all accounts, it's worth the wait!

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks

I wish you good luck and hope it goes well...
i canceled my purchase yesterday with dr vaporizer...after 10 days...

they sent me the Tinymight 2 via Chronopost....
arrived at the airport, Chronopost decided that it could not ship an "electronic cigarette" and returned the package at the sender's expense....
the seller made a complaint.... whose answer takes a long time to come.... and he wanted to wait to be reimbursed before trying again because.... he pays around 50€ per delivery (that he does not charge us !!!!)

it gave me time to think and tell myself that I won't need the TM2...

so there you go, I'm going to keep watching this thread from afar, convincing myself that I don't need a new portable convection vaporizer....

Replying to you here in the shipping thread, you're in Germany right? Not in the US?? That sounds super shitty though...

I ordered mine from them. It should be here today supposedly, we’ll see. I ordered it last Friday. It was transferred to FedEx which I dislike so much.

Ah nice, when did you order? Interesting it was transferred to FedEx instead of USPS, that's what vapefiend was using from the get-go and it was pretty quick... Hopefully there are no issues!

Wondering if I should try calling or emailing them just to be sure haha

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vapetrees

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Replying to you here in the shipping thread, you're in Germany right? Not in the US?? That sounds super shitty though...

Ah nice, when did you order? Interesting it was transferred to FedEx instead of USPS, that's what vapefiend was using from the get-go and it was pretty quick... Hopefully there are no issues!

Wondering if I should try calling or emailing them just to be sure haha
Hey, I got it delivered today. It was opened by customs it said. However, it’s here. I’m not home yet but my partner told me.

Shit Snacks

Hey, I got it delivered today. It was opened by customs it said. However, it’s here. I’m not home yet but my partner told me.

Oooh Thanks dude, hope everything is intact, interesting it got opened, but it did arrive, hopefully they didn't take anything or break anything!! Let me know when you can, when you ordered, said minimum 4 days shipping to California, but it has not been sent yet...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vapetrees

fangorn

so, actually I moved from France to Canada this summer...
It is therefore the transport France / Canada that poses a problem...

But I imagine that the owner of Dr vaporizer will use our previous experience to make it go better...

I wish you that it arrives quickly !!!

Shit Snacks

so, actually I moved from France to Canada this summer...
It is therefore the transport France / Canada that poses a problem...

But I imagine that the owner of Dr vaporizer will use our previous experience to make it go better...

I wish you that it arrives quickly !!!

Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot you posted all about that haha Yeah I think getting stuff in Canada is a bit trickier and often costs money?? Good wishes to you too!!

Shit Snacks,

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I ordered it on Friday. So it’s been, more than that. However, they are closed on Sunday and FedEx shipment was delayed. I hope everything is intact!
Oooh Thanks dude, hope everything is intact, interesting it got opened, but it did arrive, hopefully they didn't take anything or break anything!! Let me know when you can, when you ordered, said minimum 4 days shipping to California, but it has not been sent yet...

fangorn

Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot you posted all about that haha Yeah I think getting stuff in Canada is a bit trickier and often costs money?? Good wishes to you too!!
I'm not sure I understand the question...

If it's about buying vaporizers in Canada... I haven't tested yet (except with a French store, but apart from the curiosity of taxes, it was a failure...).
Buying cannabis... is illegal in France... so it's not comparable... but the prices here are crazy... I thought about continuing to cultivate here... but it didn't. not worth it... it would make no sense economically and ecologically speaking...

For everything else, on the cost of living... I'm waiting for my first salary before deciding!

Today the prices are scary... apart from housing since for the same price, I double my surface area.

But I will also certainly double my French salary, or not far... the prices should therefore seem pleasant to me!! (everything is relative... as always!)

Shit Snacks

I'm not sure I understand the question...

If it's about buying vaporizers in Canada... I haven't tested yet (except with a French store, but apart from the curiosity of taxes, it was a failure...).
Buying cannabis... is illegal in France... so it's not comparable... but the prices here are crazy... I thought about continuing to cultivate here... but it didn't. not worth it... it would make no sense economically and ecologically speaking...

For everything else, on the cost of living... I'm waiting for my first salary before deciding!

Today the prices are scary... apart from housing since for the same price, I double my surface area.

But I will also certainly double my French salary, or not far... the prices should therefore seem pleasant to me!! (everything is relative... as always!)

Sorry for the confusion, it wasn't really meant as a question, from what I've seen there are more fees to have stuff shipped that you bought from another country when you are in Canada, and the conversion rate seems a bit rougher is all I've seen I think

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: WisePenny
Top Bottom