TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

DaVapeGuy

Shipping was 20 GBP. All in, after conversion, it was 308 with “420” discount code. Sent via Fed Ex. Bought Tuesday. Shipped Wednesday. Out for delivery right now.

Do you have to pay a signature fee when FedEx gets there?

DaVapeGuy,

onesixty2

Looks like mine changed to Shipped overnight! Tracking number hasn’t updated yet, but we’re moving.

Edit: tracking says delivery today? Oh my. Edit2: updated to be Monday, that makes more sense!

Last edited:

onesixty2

Mine is moving and tracking is updating location on UPS side now, definitely coming from Finland to the US so it does appear accessory bundle TM2 are shipping from them directly instead of VG.

While waiting, I already went ahead and purchased more batteries+case+charger for them, and a few stem options.. have so much to try out, so excited for Monday.

Edit: my heart.. “Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / Your delivery will be rescheduled.” Ha, ah well. It’ll show up when it does :)

Last edited:

FelixVonTrapp

Has anyone heard from @VGOODIEZ about availability? I assume he's busy with fulfilling US bound orders made on TM site.
From a vgoodiez post on Reddit 17 hours ago:

“Yes I wish I could tell you the fine details but what it amounts to is me not having enough units to list. There are additional batches in transit but even those are delayed and have not cleared customs. All of this is beyond my control and frankly things have not worked out how I originally planned.

I don't expect anyone to wait around for us, especially if you think you can get it quicker elsewhere. Beyond that we are getting absolutely bombarded with questions and requests in email and all platforms. We are doing our best as a small team to keep up. Sorry I know it's not what everyone wants to hear but I don't see a point in broadcasting an update at this point since I really don't have anything firm based on recent circumstances.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/VGoodiez/comments/x6oe19/_/inrd7w4

BobLobLaw

“Yes I wish I could tell you the fine details but what it amounts to is me not having enough units to list. There are additional batches in transit but even those are delayed and have not cleared customs. All of this is beyond my control and frankly things have not worked out how I originally planned.

I don't expect anyone to wait around for us, especially if you think you can get it quicker elsewhere. Beyond that we are getting absolutely bombarded with questions and requests in email and all platforms. We are doing our best as a small team to keep up. Sorry I know it's not what everyone wants to hear but I don't see a point in broadcasting an update at this point since I really don't have anything firm based on recent circumstances.”
Thank you very much for sharing

kilo

I ordered mine directly from TM, thinking that vgez would get swamped with orders. I figured, "Hell, I've got a good TM1 so I can wait a bit longer". So I was really surprised when I discovered that vgez was fulfilling my order and the thing had already been shipped. And now they're swamped and are waiting to get restocked. And it was all my fault!

kilo,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

Rab42

Has anyone been able to order from vape fiend today? I keep getting an error message while checking out

Rab42,

Notcoded419

https://www.reddit.com/r/VGoodiez/comments/x6oe19/_/inrd7w4
That may be disappointing but got to give him credit for cancelling the pre-sale when he realized he didn't have the stock ready. Plenty of people would've just taken the orders and pocketed what they could. Appreciate that he's being transparent about it.

Notcoded419

Ppl l
Yes, I was able to successfully do so.
I had it in my cart right when they went on sale, decided I'd wait until my first game as a coach of a 4yo soccer team was over, then buy if fate still allowed. And they were gone. Should have pulled the trigger!

Notcoded419,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I already regret not doing so this morning!

Yeah I didn't realize I would have to wake up at 5am, that VF would sell out in under 4 hours damn it... Should have ordered on Tuesday when I had the chance!

Also welcome to FC! by the way you can quote messages instead of hitting the reply button, and then insert them into your post together, so you can make one post replying to multiple, (we try not to post back to back)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah people, perhaps many in the US, must have camped out... Bought out stock quick

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Hello everyone, I am sorry that we have not been able to keep up with the communication required to inform everyone of the latest events regarding the Tinymight 2 launch. We are getting hit with messages, emails, texts and phone calls, all wanting to know the same thing. It's been hard to follow up and respond to everyone on all platforms so hopefully this communication helps.

We have not listed it publicly yet because we have not had enough units to keep it open for more than five seconds. We are expecting some units to land Monday and hopefully more later in the week. For now we have been going from the bottom of our waiting list and arranging for them to be able to purchase first. These are folks that have already emailed sales@vgoodiez.com and been placed on what was supposed to be an advance notification list. This is definitely the hard way to do it for us but it's the most fair way to do it with the limited stock we have been able to get.

Once we have enough units to open up, we will let everyone know a bit in advance when the inventory will go live. We hope to get another batch by the end of the week. It has been a challenge since you can only ship so many units in one box and there have been delays with shipping and customs. It's all a bit risky honestly which is why there is a focus to get more units in the United States and take this risk away from customers having to deal with International transactions. We appreciate your interest and wish we had more stock available. The good news is, Tinymight is ramping up production on their side so we should see this supply problem go away in not too long. Thanks in advance for your understanding and support!

Top Bottom