TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

FelixVonTrapp

My order from Vapefiend is at the local sorting office so should be here by 1pm at the latest:D

Did anyone go for the portable water tool? I just bought the bare unit and planning to see what I have lying around to use with it, already got plenty glass and adapters so I might not need it but it looks pretty good for for the money, I will end up getting one im sure. Thinking about it im sure I spent almost the same money on the sticky brick wpa which makes the portable water tool seem crazy good value (or the SBL wpa is way over priced :hmm:)
Do you mean the TM portable bubbler? I’m a huge fan. Going from pax 2, to solo 2, to TM native to TM with bubbler…just wow! Smooth as silk vapor, tasty, and easy to hold. Use it wet or dry. Happy to answer any questions

FelixVonTrapp,
Reactions: Jams67

Jams67

Do you mean the TM portable bubbler? I’m a huge fan. Going from pax 2, to solo 2, to TM native to TM with bubbler…just wow! Smooth as silk vapor, tasty, and easy to hold. Use it wet or dry. Happy to answer any questions
Cheers bud, yeah thats the one. I dont think i need any more convincing bud, Im on my 1st bowl after taking delivery this morning and this thing is everything i wanted my crafty + to be and much more, the bubbler is well priced too so il definitely get one when they back in stock.

Cheers

kilo

I've had difficulties with the TM ordering process before, and more times than not have had to go to the financial service to override the problem. It happened again yesterday but I got through and I'm very glad to say that I received this confirmation...
Your order has been updated to the following status:

Complete
...before they were "out of stock".

FelixVonTrapp

Just got my shipping info from vapefiend to me in the US. I think it will be here tomorrow!!! 🤩

Edit: man, I’m on pins and needles with excitement over here. FedEx has the package but it still says scheduled delivery “pending”. First world problems I know, but that’s what’s getting me right now, you know?

Last edited:

Tonysoprano604

Just realized yesterday they sent me a ups tracking number, but it says "tracking information not available"

Tonysoprano604,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Thanks! Any other Canadians order and receive any tracking updates?
I received a similar message to you, and the tracking number isn't yet active on UPS or DHL either. In the past they've used DHL in Canada, and I usually get some sort of shipping notification from DHL directly.

WisePenny,

Tonysoprano604

I received a similar message to you, and the tracking number isn't yet active on UPS or DHL either. In the past they've used DHL in Canada, and I usually get some sort of shipping notification from DHL directly.
Thanks for the reply. In the email it had said ups and dhl which was confusing, but thanks for the clarification. Hoping these get picked up soon and my tracking info changes

Tonysoprano604,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Thanks for the reply. In the email it had said ups and dhl which was confusing, but thanks for the clarification. Hoping these get picked up soon and my tracking info changes
I believe its just a standard int'l shipping charge, thus the dhl/ups - If I'm not mistaken they use UPS going to The States. It used to all be DHL before that PACT thing, and there were some issues...I didn't pay too much attention since it didn't affect me, but it's buried in the TM thread if you are interested.

At any rate, the tracking number is at least created on dhl's site now, awaiting pick up I'd imagine.

WisePenny,

Tonysoprano604

I believe its just a standard int'l shipping charge, thus the dhl/ups - If I'm not mistaken they use UPS going to The States. It used to all be DHL before that PACT thing, and there were some issues...I didn't pay too much attention since it didn't affect me, but it's buried in the TM thread if you are interested.

At any rate, the tracking number is at least created on dhl's site now, awaiting pick up I'd imagine.
Just checked on dhl as well and my tracking number is showing up now! Thx

Tonysoprano604,
Reactions: WisePenny

ChipNJ

I ordered directly from TM and just got an email from orders@vgoodiez.com that it was shipped and a USPS tracking number that shows it is coming from Suwanee, GA. The email I got from Tinymight has the same tracking number, so I guess my TM2 is coming from Georgia and not Finland (at least as far as my package, they all originally came from Finland).

FelixVonTrapp

I ordered directly from TM and just got an email from orders@vgoodiez.com that it was shipped and a USPS tracking number that shows it is coming from Suwanee, GA. The email I got from Tinymight has the same tracking number, so I guess my TM2 is coming from Georgia and not Finland (at least as far as my package, they all originally came from Finland).
That’s right, I forgot he did say he was going to be handling all TM direct orders from US.

Got Gras$

Interesting. I also ordered directly from TM(I’m in states, central tz) within 30 min of going on sale, but haven’t received any updated info besides the the UPS tracking number which was created in Finland that has been stuck on label created for past 30 hours. I did add a few accessories like 3d stem with cooling balls and 5 pack of v2 dosing capsules and a 3 in one adapter. I wonder if the accessories will change where mine ships from.

Got Gras$,

onesixty2

That’s right, I forgot he did say he was going to be handling all TM direct orders from US.
Oh woah, that's cool. That would explain why shipping wasn't outrageous for international.

Interesting. I also ordered directly from TM(I’m in states, central tz) within 30 min of going on sale, but haven’t received any updated info besides the the UPS tracking number which was created in Finland that has been stuck on label created for past 30 hours. I did add a few accessories like 3d stem with cooling balls and 5 pack of v2 dosing capsules and a 3 in one adapter. I wonder if the accessories will change where mine ships from.
I added a WPA, entirely possible accessory bundling could change things, I'm on the same timeline as you so we'll find out soon.

onesixty2,

ChipNJ

I only order the TM2, I already have a TM, so I have all of the accessories I need. So adding accessories may have had an impact. Mine will be here via USPS by Friday.

BobLobLaw

For folks in the US that ordered from Vapefiend, was DHL/FedEx shipping "free" or was this extra (around $20 i assume)? I assume there will be no imports fees? Such a good price that I may buy from them on Saturday.

BobLobLaw,

FelixVonTrapp

For folks in the US that ordered from Vapefiend, was DHL/FedEx shipping "free" or was this extra (around $20 i assume)? I assume there will be no imports fees? Such a good price that I may buy from them on Saturday.
Shipping was 20 GBP. All in, after conversion, it was 308 with “420” discount code. Sent via Fed Ex. Bought Tuesday. Shipped Wednesday. Out for delivery right now.

Top Bottom