TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Might have been some DHL to UPS handoff as now I've got confirmation from UPS that mine is expected to arrive Monday!

Yeah that's what had been happening, because DHL refuses to deliver what they deem e-cig, passed off to UPS who also would refuse to deliver but they accept the hand warmer classification maybe?? lol

Shit Snacks,

Notcoded419

Has anyone tried to pick up from UPS? Mine is at their local facility but won't go out for delivery until tomorrow. Considering trying to do a Sunday pickup instead. Normally I'd wait but our kids are staying with their grandparents tonight so it would be an unusually convenient time to clean and read the manual uninterrupted.

Notcoded419,

FLelder ent

I've tried to purchase a TM2 , three times over the last 2 weeks, directly from TM, and the transaction "failed", using 2 different credit cards. I am located in Florida. Any suggestions?, TIA :peace:

Shit Snacks

I've tried to purchase a TM2 , three times over the last 2 weeks, directly from TM, and the transaction "failed", using 2 different credit cards. I am located in Florida. Any suggestions?, TIA :peace:

Did you already speak to your credit card companies?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Greetings and salutations. First time posting in this thread. I am expecting a package from Tinymight today before 7p EST and I don’t believe it’s intended for me. I’ve PM’d someone from the main TM thread who posted that his RMA’d TM was lost but he got a shipping notification today after all, so I don’t think it’s his. Please PM me if you’re expecting something from TM and there was some mix-up. It’s conceivable that I got the UPS email and it’s not for me nor will it actually arrive but I thought I’d throw out this post in this thread just in case. I’m not expecting anything from TM as my repaired TM came back a couple of weeks ago (a demo/trial RED TM2 would be nice though!). Just trying to help but not sure yet who, or what - LOL. :peace:

androponic

vaped.
Greetings and salutations. First time posting in this thread. I am expecting a package from Tinymight today before 7p EST and I don’t believe it’s intended for me. I’ve PM’d someone from the main TM thread who posted that his RMA’d TM was lost but he got a shipping notification today after all, so I don’t think it’s his. Please PM me if you’re expecting something from TM and there was some mix-up. It’s conceivable that I got the UPS email and it’s not for me nor will it actually arrive but I thought I’d throw out this post in this thread just in case. I’m not expecting anything from TM as my repaired TM came back a couple of weeks ago (a demo/trial RED TM2 would be nice though!). Just trying to help but not sure yet who, or what - LOL. :peace:
what did you end up getting from TM in that mystery package?

androponic,

Vaporific

Didn’t get it yesterday as initially indicated by UPS. Should arrive today I would think. To be continued on ‘As the Vape Burns’… :peace:
False alarm I think - after waiting a few days for a UPS delivery nothing has shown up despite getting a DHL shipping label from Tinymight and a UPS email stating I was supposed to receive something last week. The tracking status since the original delivery date changed to something generic without a date.

Upon following up with TM via emails and telling them I think it’s been all a mistake as I never received anything, they said “
Hello ! Thank you for the update ! Haha boss told me to let you keep if it comes eventually ! If it is someone RMA we will send him a new one ! Have a good week and cheers from the TM HQ !”. Oh those Finnish elves! I guess nothing is being delivered after all and I’m not expecting anything either. It appears to be a mix-up. If I do receive someone’s RMA I’ll post again. Cheers. :peace:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Have a tinymight 2 from @VGOODIEZ that has been sitting in Atlanta for at least 4 days. Dang ATL always seems to have problems. Hoping it finally gets released today, hasn't ever happened.
Sorry about that. You were one of many actually. But it looks like most of them have flushed through now. There was one only going from Atlanta to the Tampa area that was shipped on Saturday and it's finally making it there today. I spoke to my postman and he said that political mail right now is out of control and it's bogging down the post office.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Haha yeah great news! I suspect someone got their butt chewed over a the Atlanta USPS Distribution Center for letting us trailer sit out in the yard for a few days!

Vaporific

UPDATE: I never received anything from Tinymight so the DHL shipping label and UPS email notification were likely a false alarm in response to me paying for my RMA’s OG TM after it was sent back to me. It’s been a week since I was supposed to receive something, whatever it was.

But if a nice new RED TM2 shows up unannounced I’ll die and go to heaven :) :peace:

Notsopatient

Ordered mine on October 10th directly from manufacturer. Got the tracking code on October 12th saying it shipped. UPS status has been stuck on “on the way cleared customs” ever since with no ETA.

Talked to UPS and they say they’ve never gotten the package.

Here’s to hoping it randomly shows up one day

vapeape77

Ordered mine on October 10th directly from manufacturer. Got the tracking code on October 12th saying it shipped. UPS status has been stuck on “on the way cleared customs” ever since with no ETA.

Man that’s whacked…. about the opposite experience I had with my direct order on the 8th. 🤞🤞🤞 you get it soon!

Notsopatient

Edit: nvm

Zipford

Just another datapoint for accessories:

Ordered on 10/6/22
Received on 10/19/22 in NY.

Which I think is quicker than in the past for an accessory only order, especially considering it is in the midst of the TM2 roll-out.

Shit Snacks

Approaching 3 weeks since I ordered. Still hasn’t been shipped and customer support hasn’t been helpful.

That sounds so odd unless there's been stock shortage, seems like a real problem, have they responded to you? Yeah they seem really helpful to other people so I don't know what to say

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

habaneropapi

I'm in the same predicament. Ordered on the 27th been stuck on the clearing custom check point. Any change in your??

habaneropapi,

gangababa

Good news for those whose desires overshadow their patience, shipping can be amazingly fast to some locations.

Finland to Chicago USA
Ordered 10/30 (15:00 GMT)
Shipped 10/31 (I receive UPS tracking number)
Clears Customs 11/2 (Philadelphia)
Out for delivery 11/3
Delivered 11/3 (21:00 GMT)
Safely retrieved from a Chicago front porch by the homeowner not thieves; gracias a Dios
All for only $19.90 US (4 days+6 hours)

Now, I have to be patient and wait until January next year when my wife returns to Uruguay with the Tinymight.

Top Bottom