TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Huh, you were order 531 on June 22nd? That's so weird, my order on May 27 was 908. It was a pre-order, I dunno if that had a different numbering system?
I think there are several numbering ranges based on region, so it is hard to use order numbers to indicate where you may be in line unless you are in the same region.
For those that have used a CC to order and waited a month or more, did the CC charge just go through normally when TM dude processed the order even though its been >30 days? I'm wondering when TM dude gets to point of filling my order, will they be able to process the CC charge since its not showing as pending on my CC site any longer.
My order remained pending on his site till right before he shipped it. He authorized the charge soon after getting the order and the CC company pulled it from my limit. After about 10 days the amount returned to my limit. About 6 weeks later when he was ready to ship he was able to reauthorize the charge without any issue or additional ding on my card. I expected the CC co to ask me if it was OK but I got no such request. Worked for me and I appreciated no need to reauthorize cause it saved time.

RAG

Huh, you were order 531 on June 22nd? That's so weird, my order on May 27 was 908. It was a pre-order, I dunno if that had a different numbering system?
Did you order from the US or EU store?

RAG,

erkanostatic

Well guys, 40 days since i placed my order, but i can't wait anymore longer without testing new devices. I ordered the orion IH, i hope Tinymight will let me wait just a little bit longer, WHY? Because i don't wan't to pay two devices within a single Credit card billing. BUT by that luck, that i have, im pretty sure my TM will be shipped before the Credit card billing is coming... in this case i also don't know if i should cry or laugh like @RAG 😅

Last edited:

justcametomind

I think there are several numbering ranges based on region, so it is hard to use order numbers to indicate where you may be in line unless you are in the same region.

My order remained pending on his site till right before he shipped it. He authorized the charge soon after getting the order and the CC company pulled it from my limit. After about 10 days the amount returned to my limit. About 6 weeks later when he was ready to ship he was able to reauthorize the charge without any issue or additional ding on my card. I expected the CC co to ask me if it was OK but I got no such request. Worked for me and I appreciated no need to reauthorize cause it saved time.
Did you receive a confirmation email telling you the TM was ready to ship?

justcametomind,

ChrisCana

US Order 2367 on 8/12 still pending after 45 days.

Would be nice if they answered emails. I haven't personally emailed, but it looks like the comments on their Instagram page have people worried it is an exit scam.

erkanostatic

He is surely not a scamer, he doesn't take money from you until he ship. But he doesn't give a shit about customer service! No answer to emails, no answer to instagram, i think he is waiting for some parts, but im not sure. I hope he will ship the batch soon as possible.

erkanostatic,
  • Wow
Reactions: arb

justcametomind

Seems like he stopped shipping again. No more reports of units being shipped, just accessories.

justcametomind,
Seems like he stopped shipping again. No more reports of units being shipped, just accessories.
When I was in contact with The Maker a few months back when I got mine, he did say that he manufactures the devices in batches and then mails the whole batch.

And to everyone painstakingly waiting, hang in there, TM is absolutely worth the wait, it's number one right now.

ChrisCana

He is surely not a scamer, he doesn't take money from you until he ship. But he doesn't give a shit about customer service! No answer to emails, no answer to instagram, i think he is waiting for some parts, but im not sure. I hope he will ship the batch soon as possible.
So what happens when/if something goes wrong with one of these units? Has anybody successfully done a warranty?

ChrisCana,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So what happens when/if something goes wrong with one of these units? Has anybody successfully done a warranty?
The user stories are in the TM thread. One member recently spoke of a two week turnaround for a warranty repair.

vapviking,
Reactions: Jill NYC

androponic

vaped.
Yes, there have been units sent in, repaired and returned as well as parts sent to users for self repair. just make sure to use the return form under your order account via the website

androponic,

RAG

Well guys, 40 days since i placed my order, but i can't wait anymore longer without testing new devices. I ordered the orion IH, i hope Tinymight will let me wait just a little bit longer, WHY? Because i don't wan't to pay two devices within a single Credit card billing. BUT by that luck, that i have, im pretty sure my TM will be shipped before the Credit card billing is coming... in this case i also don't know if i should cry or laugh like @RAG 😅

Just got an email update stating my order as complete, finally! :D Can imagine you’ve gotten an email too, since we basically had the same order number ;) Hope you already paid this months credit card bill hehe

RAG

EU #782

15/08/2020 Pending
28/09/2020 Complete

Hope it gets shipped out tomorrow so it makes it home before the weekend!

justcametomind

8/30 pending😫 jk I’m good. It’s gonna be worth the wait!
You ordered just a couple days after me. Mine is coming, just got the confirmation email.

Order ID: 2483
Date Added: 20/08/2020

I queued in the US order line but I’m EU resident.
I still don’t know the url of the EU shop if any.

justcametomind,

erkanostatic

Just got an email update stating my order as complete, finally! :D Can imagine you’ve gotten an email too, since we basically had the same order number ;) Hope you already paid this months credit card bill hehe

777 EU 14.08.2020 "Complete" after 46 days. 😍

What did i say? BY THAT LUCK, THAT I HAVE..... Ohhhhh it's gonna be a hard month 😂😅😢

Last edited:
erkanostatic,

erkanostatic

My credit card is not charged yet. I hope there is no problem after over 1 month waiting.. 😅

Edit: Charged now exactly 15:13 GMT+2

Last edited:
erkanostatic,

RAG

Hehe I used klarnas virtual one time cards, the charge can stay pending on those for up to two years. He charged my card today :D

RAG,
Top Bottom