TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Since everything I touch dies I ordered a backup TM (#2814) on Sept 10th, and, checking on my order today, it says "complete" Sept 30th. Only 20 days. Now I ought not say any more because I may jinx it.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just tagged you in the main TM thread asking about yours! Congrats! I feel like we've come full circle from my first couple posts here :lol:
Thanks I'm pretty pumped :D now I finally get to see how good my recommendation to you is:rofl: all these months later. If I'm remembering correctly you're having issues with your unit? The haptic? Have you tried taking it apart yet? I copied and pasted @MedicinalMonkeyWrench post about what to clean on page 263 of the tm thread on my notepad on my tablet. Hope you can get it sorted out without warrantee, that is if I'm remembering correctly :hmm:

Bad Dog,
Reactions: BrianTL

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Thanks I'm pretty pumped :D now I finally get to see how good my recommendation to you is:rofl: all these months later. If I'm remembering correctly you're having issues with your unit? The haptic? Have you tried taking it apart yet? I copied and pasted @MedicinalMonkeyWrench post about what to clean on page 263 of the tm thread on my notepad on my tablet. Hope you can get it sorted out without warrantee, that is if I'm remembering correctly :hmm:

Nope! Thankfully not a single issue! Well, my WPA that was supposed to be included in my original order still hasn't showed up, but no issues with the device itself. Just a couple months of blissful use!

Im glad you took your own recommendation and ordered it finally! You're going to love it

Bad Dog

Order marked as shipped and my cc was charged! According to dhl it's already moved through a few countries so it's well on its way. @Djsleepy should we see if either of us has the edge? Dhl has mine marked for delivery on the 7th, what about you? Soon we'll have it in our hands and the honeymoon can begin lol 😂

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Mine showed up earlier than DHL's first estimated delivery date... just saying... keep an eye out around the 5th or 6th.

I'd imagine it's entirely dependent on the destination country customs, and how hungover their guys are that particular day.

BrianTL,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bad Dog

Djsleepy

Order marked as shipped and my cc was charged! According to dhl it's already moved through a few countries so it's well on its way. @Djsleepy should we see if either of us has the edge? Dhl has mine marked for delivery on the 7th, what about you? Soon we'll have it in our hands and the honeymoon can begin lol 😂
Nope.....:( but I'm hoping soon ....payment pending ( he asked what extra.stuff.I.wanted but ran for original amount) . I Got to do an accessory order!

Edit: made accessories order asked if can go in same box ! I think since my bank originally thought this was fraud and denied payment , they only authorized for original
Amount. No big deal!

I will scream on here when the status.has.changed , but love forward motion.

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

erkanostatic

Did you received an tracking info from dhl? I've got only a "shipped" note from TM.

erkanostatic,

Bad Dog

Did you reveived an tracking info from dhl? I've got only a "shipped" note from TM.
I received my first email and text from dhl one day after marked as completed and I'm very glad I did because my address was incorrect, said Ontario like 6 times and my postal code was missing a number. I double checked the tinymight site and my address was fine there but dhl was wrong. I sent a email but didn't hear back a day later so I figured out how to change it myself.

Q_

Order #2854 on Sep 13.

The initial email said the order would be processed once payment is confirmed. I never got any further emails, so after a week I emailed to ask if payment has been received and order processed, but never got a response.

Is this normal? Or does this likely mean my TM isn't coming and I'm just out the money?

Q_,

Djsleepy

Order #2854 on Sep 13.

The initial email said the order would be processed once payment is confirmed. I never got any further emails, so after a week I emailed to ask if payment has been received and order processed, but never got a response.

Is this normal? Or does this likely mean my TM isn't coming and I'm just out the money?
This is how it works, puts hold on cc for funds but doesn’t run them until unit is ready....right now about a month! You’re good it’s not a scam! It’s a one man operation (maybe more) Doing the best he can.

Q_

Thanks DJ. I wasn't worried about a scam so much as disorganized / unresponsive.

I'll update this thread if it arrives or if ~6 weeks pass since order.

Q_,

SixStringToker

Naked member
Order #2892, placed on 9/15 is still "pending". I have yet to hear back from him regarding changing the CC # used for the purchase (the card # was stolen)... so it may stay pending indefinitely. 😟

SixStringToker,

Djsleepy

Damn that’s nice for you! Hope your liking your unit :)
Im still waiting for my unit to be shipped.. was done last week but has still not been sent out.. :(
Same boat here! I hope it’s on way and he forgot to email/ update acct !

Djsleepy,
Reactions: arb

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

You are the main reason I still follow the good old shipping thread, even though I have mine. While you could be a PITA, at times, I grew to appreciate not only your enthusiasm, but your persistence. And of course, I could see a little of myself in you, as I like to accessorize while awaiting a new product, I enjoy researching and filtering through reviews, and actual owners comments, here and other sites. While I’m often disappointed, that just makes the good finds even better. This product fits my usage needs, and I mix things up with other vapes, so it all stays fresh and fun.

Anyways, I hope you are thrilled with it, or it at least meets your own expectations. See you on the...
... OTHER SIDE

RAG

Hehe emailed him last night asking about it and received an updated status email an hour ago! Yaay! Djsleepy, seems like we were just out of the range of devices that were shipped out last week :D

DATE ADDEDSTATUSCOMMENT
15/08/2020Pending
28/09/2020Complete
06/10/2020Shipped

RAG,

KVVS

How long did it take to respond for accesories? Im thinking of adding some stuff but mine went to complete last friday

KVVS,

justcametomind

I tried to add the capsules to my order but the message was ignored and the unit shipped without.
I was in the middle of my 45 days wait when capsules were added to the shop.
I'm looking around but TM website and also mistvape have high shipping rates.
Best deal I have found was at greendream.shop for some jack pods&tray.

Last edited:
justcametomind,

ChrisCana

Order 2367 to East Coast US

08/12/2020 Placed
09/28/2020 Complete
10/06/2020 Shipped
10/07/2020 DHL Tracking Received

Last edited:
ChrisCana,
Reactions: macbill

Djsleepy

Hehe emailed him last night asking about it and received an updated status email an hour ago! Yaay! Djsleepy, seems like we were just out of the range of devices that were shipped out last week :D

DATE ADDEDSTATUSCOMMENT
15/08/2020Pending
28/09/2020Complete
06/10/2020Shipped
Hehehehe mine shipped 10/6 too!

Djsleepy

Good News Yes GIF by Bounce
I had to to try the new feature .....how I felt when I got that confirmation from DHL!

RAG

Good News Yes GIF by Bounce
I had to to try the new feature .....how I felt when I got that confirmation from DHL!

Haha how I felt when I got the status email update, but haven’t received a confirmation from DHL by email or sms yet tho.. sigh. With my luck it’ll probably be here by my birthday in a few days hehe

RAG,
Top Bottom