• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Djsleepy

Haha how I felt when I got the status email update, but haven’t received a confirmation from DHL by email or sms yet tho.. sigh. With my luck it’ll probably be here by my birthday in a few days hehe
Mine says for Monday delivery.... I’m hoping it’s sooner!

RAG

Mine says for Monday delivery.... I’m hoping it’s sooner!
Crossing my fingers for ya djsleepy! Funny thing is that it only needs to cross the pond to Sweden from Finland, so should be here in a day or two if he shipped it the 6th :lol: but since I haven’t gotten a confirmation from dhl I doubt it’s actually posted..

jim carrey mask GIF

RAG,

RAG

Give us a first.report after.using! Congrats!
Had to run out directly after receiving it :cry:
Running around with my mighty instead :mental:

Will give it a go tonight, but first impressions are pretty poor just from a visual inspection. Charge port not aligned properly with the cut out, bunch of scratches and two dents on the aluminum.
When turning it on it doesn’t seem consistent with what three presses on the button does, but just had a few minutes with it. I could be mistaken!

KVVS

Those three presses are an issue for more people but should be easy once you get the hang of it, but the quality problems are a issue for a (quite expensive) new device...

[EDIT]
Got a shipping notice!

Last edited:

RAG

Thought I’d share some pics of the unit so you can see how it came for yourselfs, can I upload pics straight to fc or do I need to use an external pic upload service?

RAG,
Reactions: arb

RAG

@RAG – You can activate forum uploads →here or use an external service like imgbb.com/
Thanks @Siebter :bowdown:

Would never have found that if you hadn’t pointed it out.

So received my TM today and was a little displeased over the state it arrived in. Don’t know if I’m being too sensitive, but at the same time I paid roughly 420€ in total with all the extra accessories I ordered and think the device should arrive in pristine condition since it’s new. The glass has been chipped and seems like poor quality glass, scratches and dents on aluminum parts, chips in the wood and feels like it’s been put together to tight so the wood has been compressed and it looks like it has cracked. Will have to disassemble the unit to check that properly. The battery cap sits very far outside of the casing, could have engineered a better battery cap in my opinion.

Extremely buzzed out at the moment from all the testing, so maybe all will be forgotten and forgiven by tomorrow morning. Having a hard time loading it so the abv turns out evenly roasted, but even so it’s a very powerful vape and it gets you where you want to be quickly even if you only roast 1/3 of a 0.2 bowl. In my opinion it should be more straightforward to load it so it roast everything evenly, maybe I just haven’t found the right technique of loading it yet, but an explanation in the manual would be good for example. Know it was mentioned in the Tinymight thread, but didn’t find the right page with that info while tinkering with it.

In my opinion the TM hits just the right spots on some points, portability, the powerhouse of portable vapes and the possibility to exchange batteries are it’s winning points but the fact that after 9 bowls not finding a way to properly load it so everything roast evenly is a big minus in my eyes. Then there’s the part of non existent CS, communication from the manufacturer and the whole PayPal fiasco makes me hesitant to recommend this vape or company so far. Maybe that will change with some more use, just my five cents so far.

Attached some photos, hard to show the scratches and dents on photo with the lighting I got by the desk.

Attachments

• A370ED41-3008-41B5-AA68-A8F21C17FDAF.jpeg
    A370ED41-3008-41B5-AA68-A8F21C17FDAF.jpeg
    634.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 197BA961-ED2C-493E-88FE-BE8DF63EBD48.jpeg
    197BA961-ED2C-493E-88FE-BE8DF63EBD48.jpeg
    781.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 53DBC04F-D1E9-4924-9E1A-A2ACFF718BB9.jpeg
    53DBC04F-D1E9-4924-9E1A-A2ACFF718BB9.jpeg
    373.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 9EF644EA-E8C9-4439-AC9A-CF6173162665.jpeg
    9EF644EA-E8C9-4439-AC9A-CF6173162665.jpeg
    736.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 67D84433-BFA7-4A93-AD3C-98607EF679E5.jpeg
    67D84433-BFA7-4A93-AD3C-98607EF679E5.jpeg
    709.3 KB · Views: 33

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@RAG – Thx for posting the pics. I suggest reposting your impressions in the regular TM thread, I think this one is for shipping stuff only.

What is definitely not acceptable is the state of the glass, that's just out of question – I hope one of the glass pieces works in a way you can still use it for now. I'm not sure I see cracks in the wood though, might be the texture, oak tends to have strong grains (some beeswax might solve that, but I'm just going by the pics). The battery cap definitely *should* sit flush with the top plate, I suggest screwing it down fully unless it won't turn properly. When not closed down fully, the battery will rattle and thus harm the contacts inside the device, so that would in fact be a issue if it remains that way. For the aluminum ring I suggest checking the red o ring underneath it, it might not sit properly and thus prevent it being screwed down fully – however, that alu ring should *not* sit flush with the top plate, as it needs to be adjustable to set how well the o ring grabs the tube.

Again: I suggest posting again in the official TM thread. Also remember when contacting the company about it to use your account via their website and not email.

Djsleepy

Sorry @RAG about the way the unit came, I think the wood should/could look that way, but the knicks, dents, and glass are definitely not what you would expect spending that much (I’m in for $440 USD).
I will make sure to inspect mine well prior to us and take some pics if necessary and let you guys know.

Djsleepy,
Reactions: KVVS

Bazinga

RAG - I hope you get the matter quickly resolved. I was lucky. My units arrived unscathed. I did have an issue but somehow it resolved itself. My attempt at communication with the maker did not fare well. Enjoy the TM. When it works properly, it's a great device.

Bazinga,
Reactions: Djsleepy

RAG

@Siebter thanks for the tip, was a little bit too medicated at the time to think clearly. You’r completely right, that post was better suited to the TM thread.

All you others, thanks for the replies we can continue to chat about it on the other thread so we don’t fill this thread with unnecessary posts unrelated to shipping :science:

RAG,
Reactions: Siebter

KVVS

No tracking number, now they already went by my house and i wasnt home... so now i have to wait till monday...
F*cking sucks

[Edit]
i chose a pickup point and its already available for pickup, looks like im leaving work a bit early to go grab it!

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@KVVS – Have you looked into your account / order history? I don't know whether it's still handled this way, but I can see my racking numbers in the order history.

The notification might also have been tagged as spam by your mail provider, I've seen that elsewhere.

Edit: just saw in the TM thread that you got your TM – happy flight!

Siebter,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I hope Vapolina, the Vaporizer Muse, is guiding my TM to my welcoming hands and lips. Ordered Sept 10th (2814), Completed Sept 30th. Credit Card charged Oct 2nd, but status remains "Completed" not "Shipped". No subsequent message from TM other than "Completed" Sept. 30th.

I suspect it might arrive soon, but I'm a "glass half full" kind of guy.

KVVS

@KVVS – Have you looked into your account / order history? I don't know whether it's still handled this way, but I can see my racking numbers in the order history.

The notification might also have been tagged as spam by your mail provider, I've seen that elsewhere.

Edit: just saw in the TM thread that you got your TM – happy flight!
Yes i checked last night and there werent any comments, just checked again and still no comments (on mobile)
I run my own email server, nothing gets lost in a spam folder or anything, the status update that DHL went by my house came in fine for example.

koolburger

FINALLY! After having waited 4 months for an update they got back to me, I’d gotten caught up in the paypal fiasco back in june. Re-ordered and 3 weeks later it’s sittin’ pretty right next to me.
Total shitshow the whole ordering ordeal as well as no responses, but all that shit’s forgiven by the time the first hit had dissapated. Hang in there all’yall still waiting, totally worth the wait even if it’s, as in my case, 5 months.

SixStringToker

Naked member
US Order # 2892 (2nd TinyMight, o-rings, 10 dosing caps):
09/15/2020 Ordered
10/09/2020 Complete
10/13/2020 Shipped

Last edited:
SixStringToker,
Reactions: Djsleepy
Top Bottom