TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

learoydeetroy

Can someone help me? How long does it take for the tinymight vapor to process the order? I mean the time after I’ve payed and until the vape gets shipped. Thx :>~}

learoydeetroy,

erkanostatic

well i am waiting now since 34 days and my order is still Pending i would say at the momemt it takes 1-2 months from order to shipping

Djsleepy

I’m about almost three weeks and don’t anticipate it for at least another month...I also would rather he take his time making mine so no issues!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Djsleepy

😫😵😭

@Djsleepy since we ordered the same day perhaps you would be interested in a friendly wager on who gets their unit first? With a challenge for the loser?
What cha thinking? First of all are you in the US? Cuz if you’re in Europe.... unfair advantage....trying to keep it💯 !!!!
confirm order date 8/30

Djsleepy,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
What cha thinking?
I'm in Ontario Canada, confirmed purchase 8/30. First to post a picture of their tinymight next to something with the date and time like a phone/ tablet/ newspaper if you're old school, in the tinymight thread wins. Loser has to film themselves taking a big as they can handle hit at temp 10 native short stem and try not to cough 🤔 Are you game?

Djsleepy

I'm in Ontario Canada, confirmed purchase 8/30. First to post a picture of their tinymight next to something with the date and time like a phone/ tablet/ newspaper if you're old school, in the tinymight thread wins. Loser has to film themselves taking a big as they can handle hit at temp 10 native short stem and try not to cough 🤔 Are you game?
I’m in. I can’t wait to see your video!

erkanostatic

only one part missing...
o9e9ddxb1dn51.jpg

Last edited:
erkanostatic,
Reactions: arb

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I’m in. I can’t wait to see your video!
Ahhhh you got your game face on! Excellent! However if you can manage not to combust or cough you win bragging rights and much be bowed down to for the mastery of the vaping arts :bowdown: so even if you lose you can win some cred just to make things more interesting. If you're bashful a body shot is acceptable without showing your face and it only has to be up long enough for the winner to see , I've already shown my face in a few threads so if I lose (big if) you'll see me and my reaction in it's full comic glory but I warn you I'm a New Vape Weedeater user so even if I lose I might still come out ahead lol 😂 I haven't had this much fun in ages

Bad Dog,
Reactions: BrianTL

Kins

I am here to restore a bit of the bad face I've shown of TM & report that instead I have finally received refund and not only seller told me that shipment was already on the go so I could receive TM aswell the next day by let wait 10 hours another person the carrier since I live far from the old address
already agreed that I may even keep it insead of return.... its a PIECE OF ART....
as I was sure this was just a bigger misunderstanding ok the delayed answer but a reasonable person in TM replied afterall

happy purchasing TM and surfing FC
thanks for the input givers
happy vapin in general and good life

So you come on here and make negative posts about the company and then you get your money back plus the product?. Boy what a terrible company....LMAO!

Kins,

Djsleepy

Ahhhh you got your game face on! Excellent! However if you can manage not to combust or cough you win bragging rights and much be bowed down to for the mastery of the vaping arts :bowdown: so even if you lose you can win some cred just to make things more interesting. If you're bashful a body shot is acceptable without showing your face and it only has to be up long enough for the winner to see , I've already shown my face in a few threads so if I lose (big if) you'll see me and my reaction in it's full comic glory but I warn you I'm a New Vape Weedeater user so even if I lose I might still come out ahead lol 😂 I haven't had this much fun in ages
Only desktop I own is da Buddha! I assume it doesn't.compare to the Weed Eater. Lol

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Bad Dog

justcametomind

I just realized there are 2 different waiting lines, EU/US.
I made the mistake of placing my order in the wrong queue. I’m from EU but my order is the #2500~ range, while I read that people who ordered in the same time frame from EU report #777.
Has this already happened in the past to someone else?

justcametomind,

erkanostatic

I just realized there are 2 different waiting lines, EU/US.

I made the mistake of placing my order in the wrong queue. I’m from EU but my order is the #2500~ range, while I read that people who ordered in the same time frame from EU report #777.

Has this already happened in the past to someone else?
I think he'll ship it anyway, but you might run into problems with taxes

RAG

Original order placed 22/06/2020 and got #531, then the paypal mishap happened and it took until 15/08/2020 for PayPal/Tinymight to reimburse me.. reordered the same day I received the refund and got #782.. He promised I’d have the original unit I ordered but has now been over 92 days since I placed the original order and 38 days since my reorder after the PayPal fiasco.. @erkanostatic seems we’re in this together LOL

erkanostatic

Original order placed 22/06/2020 and got #531, then the paypal mishap happened and it took until 15/08/2020 for PayPal/Tinymight to reimburse me.. reordered the same day I received the refund and got #782.. He promised I’d have the original unit I ordered but has now been over 92 days since I placed the original order and 38 days since my reorder after the PayPal fiasco.. @erkanostatic seems we’re in this together LOL

You're waiting since 92 days??? I thought he had finished all PayPal customers.. okay well, im shutting up my mouth. 😅 I hope the next batch will be finish soon as possible. 🙏

Last edited:
erkanostatic,

RAG

You're waiting since 92 days??? I thought he had finished all PayPal customers.. okay well, im shutting up my mouth. 😅 I hope the next batch will be finish soon as possible. 🙏
Haha yup, 92 frikking days. Don’t know if I should cry or laugh. He emailed me 3 weeks ago and said that my unit would soon be done. What soon means in Tinymight world time is still to find out!

Worth mentioning that I’m in the EU.

Last edited:

Ariste

Accessory Order #2758

Placed: Sept 6
Shipped: Sept 18
Received: Sept 21 (South East US)

Ariste,

zor

Original order placed 22/06/2020 and got #531

Huh, you were order 531 on June 22nd? That's so weird, my order on May 27 was 908. It was a pre-order, I dunno if that had a different numbering system?

zor,

bgrpph

posted this on portable TM site-- guess i should have posted it here-

(i'm in U.S.) ordered a 2nd TM on 8/24 order#2517 with CC- (on my CC site- the charge was in "pending" area awhile but is not showing there anymore nor in the " posted" area.

For those that have used a CC to order and waited a month or more, did the CC charge just go through normally when TM dude processed the order even though its been >30 days? I'm wondering when TM dude gets to point of filling my order, will they be able to process the CC charge since its not showing as pending on my CC site any longer.

bgrpph,
Top Bottom