TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
TM2 Day! Wow that was a nightmare ordering - just the sluggishness of the website, timing out, reloading, etc. Then once I was finally able to checkout, my CC declined (flagged as questionable :lol:) so I had to call and speak to two different people, AND wait until 9 am for their authorization department to open :doh:.

All good now, I have a "Success" message confirming my order!

BubbleDrop

Yes, I believe if it's still listed on Docteur Vaporisateur it means there's stock.
Mine is hopefully shipping tomorrow from vaporisateur.net, can't wait !

BubbleDrop,
Reactions: Jah75

Stueylakes

Same here. Vapefiend I guess?

Sorry to burst your buble but delivery is 1-2 days. Let's hope it's tomorrow :brow:
Yep Vapefiend, id be surprised if its not with me tomorrow, from previous purchases they are pretty much on point. It also helps that im not a million miles away from London. Heres in hope! If its not tomorrow then it will be Saturday due to the rail strike I reckon.

Shorner

Yep Vapefiend, id be surprised if its not with me tomorrow, from previous purchases they are pretty much on point. It also helps that im not a million miles away from London. Heres in hope! If its not tomorrow then it will be Saturday due to the rail strike I reckon.
What's your tracking say?

ChipNJ

VAS got me, ordered the TM2 this morning (while in a high level work meeting on my phone...) directly from TM. Planning on giving my brother my old TM and selling off a few of my older vapes at some point, but not in a rush. First TM took about a week to get to me, so looking forward to the new TM2 in the next week or two (already have a tracking number). Some may not like it, but one of my drivers was the rumor you can use S&B dosing caps in the new TM2 without the concern of accidentally shorting out the heater. About to go do my 8 pm vape (I usually do my first vape after dinner) and thinking sour diesel or skunk #1...

FelixVonTrapp

I got through on vapefiend in UK. I’m hoping for a tracking number when I wake up tomorrow in NYC 😄

FelixVonTrapp,

Tonysoprano604

Had success in the TinyMight store this morning around 10am GMT-5, just got an email with the tracking number 8)
What country are you from if you don't mind me asking? I placed an order around 5:35am EST, and got my confirmation email at 5:39am EST.
I than got a order update at 7:39am EST advising my order is complete, and I should receive a tracking number in 18 hours from DHL. From Vancouver Canada fyi.

Tonysoprano604,
Reactions: Jah75

Jah75

What country are you from if you don't mind me asking? I placed an order around 5:35am EST, and got my confirmation email at 5:39am EST.
I than got a order update at 7:39am EST advising my order is complete, and I should receive a tracking number in 18 hours from DHL. From Vancouver Canada fyi.
I’m EST as well (Florida) I sprung for the expedited UPS because they get slow out here in the swampland lol. I have the UPS tracking number and the DHL link. I think last time it had already landed in the US before my dhl link updated. I think I should have it by Monday/Tuesday or so judging from past orders

Jah75,

Tonysoprano604

I’m EST as well (Florida) I sprung for the expedited UPS because they get slow out here in the swampland lol. I have the UPS tracking number and the DHL link. I think last time it had already landed in the US before my dhl link updated. I think I should have it by Monday/Tuesday or so judging from past orders
I knew I should have done expidited but I'm from Canada and with the conversion I'm looking at almost $550

Jams67

My order from Vapefiend is at the local sorting office so should be here by 1pm at the latest:D

Did anyone go for the portable water tool? I just bought the bare unit and planning to see what I have lying around to use with it, already got plenty glass and adapters so I might not need it but it looks pretty good for for the money, I will end up getting one im sure. Thinking about it im sure I spent almost the same money on the sticky brick wpa which makes the portable water tool seem crazy good value (or the SBL wpa is way over priced :hmm:)

Jams67,
Top Bottom