TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

cptofnthng

I can only warn people from ordering from vaporisateur.net, its been two month, they never shipped something i ordered, only replied after multiple tries on my side and then again, didnt send it.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I can only warn people from ordering from vaporisateur.net, its been two month, they never shipped something i ordered, only replied after multiple tries on my side and then again, didnt send it.
Did you get a refund? If so, through the store or through payment service claim?

So shitty it went down like this buddy...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

BubbleDrop

Could you let us know what was ordered ? Was it in stock ?

BubbleDrop,

cptofnthng

Could you let us know what was ordered ? Was it in stock ?
Tinymight +WPA, tinymight took 4 weeks and 3 complaints, WPA never arrived.

I had a similiar experience with LSV too, where they didnt send anything for 2-3 weeks and only send it after i complained about it.

Might be that im a demanding customer, but i expect that If Things cant be send right away, that they inform me when i can expect them without me having to ask 3 times. Never had These Problems with verdamptnochmal.de or vapefully.com for example.
But i think the french people dont give a shit much about customer service. I mean look.at their webpages not having an english version. Thank god i speak french.

sickmanfraud

I had a similiar experience with LSV too, where they didnt send anything for 2-3 weeks and only send it after i complained about it.

Might be that im a demanding customer, but i expect that If Things cant be send right away, that they inform me when i can expect them without me having to ask 3 times. Never had These Problems with verdamptnochmal.de or vapefully.com for example.
But i think the french people dont give a shit much about customer service. I mean look.at their webpages not having an english version. Thank god i speak french.

I bought a small order from a different French site and the order never arrived.

sickmanfraud,
i ordered from to https://lacentralevapeur.com

I asked them if they think they would be able to send it within this week and they replied like this

Hello Sir The transfer has arrived, the TM2 left Finland yesterday We leave as soon as possible. thank you for your trust Good for you
For any questions we remain at your disposal and wish you a beautiful day. Best regards,

Barhen

I wonder... If we order from tinyMight directly and Vgoodiez ships for them.. what happens with his supply if bunch of people order today instead of waiting for vgoodiez?

Barhen,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I've managed to get stuck on the Checkout page with steps 1-6 to confirm the order but everything is blank :).
Ditto
I wonder... If we order from tinyMight directly and Vgoodiez ships for them.. what happens with his supply if bunch of people order today instead of waiting for vgoodiez?
I may have missed something, but I don't think it works that way?

BubbleDrop

I just talked to Nicolas, the owner of vaporisateur.net.
I understand it is annoying to have to complain, although the TM(1) was not in stock at that moment and they were waiting for it to be delivered.

But don't worry I'm sure you will have your WPA issue sorted.
You can send me a PM here and I will give you their WhatsApp if needed.

Given the concerns around French sites, can I ask if you’re familiar with this one? Their reviews seem pretty good.
As long as they have the product in stock, you should not have any issue with Docteur Vaporisateur either.

I ordered my TM2 from vaporisateur.net as they are getting it today (also with 10% discount using SUMMER code). I think their first batch is sold out, so you could need to wait for the next one. But I never got any issue with either vaporisateur.net or docteur-vaporisateur.com.
I wish their website was in English as well (lacentralevapeur.com has an English version though).

Last edited:

cptofnthng

I just talked to Nicolas, the owner of vaporisateur.net.
I understand it is annoying to have to complain, although the TM(1) was not in stock at that moment and they were waiting for it to be delivered.

But don't worry I'm sure you will have your WPA issue sorted.
You can send me a PM here and I will give you their WhatsApp if needed.

Thank you, thats a nice offer, but im done talking to them. They always just say yes its about to ship, but it never comes.
I will never buy anything from them again

noobvaperct

So I was able to place a successful order on the TM website and got the confirmation email, but I noticed that my credit card billing and shipping info should be different and don't believe I noticed an option to update anything like that on the super slow website. I sent a follow up email to the invoice that was sent to my email asking if I can send them an updated shipping address. Hopefully my order doesn't cancel or anything!

BubbleDrop

Thank you, thats a nice offer, but im done talking to them. They always just say yes its about to ship, but it never comes.
I will never buy anything from them again
Ok, but I'm sure they offered a refund in case waiting is too long. All shops that I made business with never failed on this.

If you're the person waiting for the 14mm WPA, they sent a 3in1 WPA for free while waiting, so it's not too bad I guess.
Anyway, I'll just use PM and see if I can help !

BubbleDrop,
Reactions: fangorn
Top Bottom