Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

Smknbud

Yeah I also have one on the way. Very nice pieces at very affordable prices.

Mine arrived today.....really are nice stems. With the TA oversize o-rings the fit is perfect.....stock o-rings and the TA3 had some wiggle to it.

174442936.jpg

Alligator427

Ok, I finally search here a little bite how the people use their wand and found the good way. 15s manually at 325°C and after in auto : I have a huge flavor hit. Never heat twice or I need to find a lighter temperature/time for the second heat.
Tempest head is nice, but I felt that need more heat retention and a bowl little bite bigger to use with water. With the TA3, I have just what I need.

Last edited:

Spj3k1

So got the TA3 and dug out the old wand from a box in my garage. After reading the mixed reviews I was entirely surprised. Fucking thing blew my head off. One cycle at max temp and the bowl was absolutely totally roasted. Not worth saving the AVB.

And it gets consistent heating every single time. One cycle extracts the hell out of any bowl. This thing works like a charm.

I tried some hash, and it was great, but the heat retention wasn't as good as I hoped. Anyone swapped the balls for rubies of something similar?

Also any tips for some simple and not wet too expensive wooden stems in Europe? Im not big on luxury items, but simple and functional designs.

Hat off to @phattpiggie, this is the shit!

coolbreeze

So got the TA3 and dug out the old wand from a box in my garage. After reading the mixed reviews I was entirely surprised. Fucking thing blew my head off. One cycle at max temp and the bowl was absolutely totally roasted. Not worth saving the AVB.

And it gets consistent heating every single time. One cycle extracts the hell out of any bowl. This thing works like a charm.

I tried some hash, and it was great, but the heat retention wasn't as good as I hoped. Anyone swapped the balls for rubies of something similar?

Also any tips for some simple and not wet too expensive wooden stems in Europe? Im not big on luxury items, but simple and functional designs.

This should work, if you're interested I can try it later.
https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/products/dynavap-dna-stem-vaphit

They make others with dimpled stems, too which will work well, with the caveat that the glass will get hot and the thicker the better. A maria near the heater will stop the heat from spreading and give you something to hold, if you can find something like that.

This should work, if you're interested I can try it later.
https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/products/dynavap-dna-stem-vaphit

They make others with dimpled stems, too which will work well, with the caveat that the glass will get hot and the thicker the better. A maria near the heater will stop the heat from spreading and give you something to hold, if you can find something like that.
I recommended this stem a few posts back. It is very good and I confirm it doesn't get hot at all with the TA3. Obviously it is glass so requires a bit of care but overall I am very happy. If you want a wooden stem then there are cheaper options out there but you will probably want a mouthpiece/condenser which adds to the cost.

Spj3k1

Sorry if it didn’t come out clear, but it’s a wooden stem I’m after, I got plenty of glass! Had a revolve gen1 with wooden sleeve but it didn’t work out. Phatpggie has some stems on vapegoodiez, but shipping and tax and all they are way above my budget atm.

I guess I could use my old dv omni condenser/mp if I had a stem that was thick enough to handle the heat.

Thanks anyways.

Spj3k1,
Reactions: jespar45

coolbreeze

Sorry if it didn’t come out clear, but it’s a wooden stem I’m after, I got plenty of glass!
Sorry, you were clear, I just got distracted looking for something I couldn't find, found the glass ones instead, and...wait, what was the question? ; )

But I did find you something both artisan and reasonable, and glass lined (it's removable). I have the blackwood one of these and it's superb. I don't see mention but mine has a short SS liner near the end for the tip:
dark-widow-wood-n-glass-dynavap-aezhenn.jpg

ibnganja

Hi Guys,
Been a while, I been away. And been smoking, forgive me for I have sinned.

im getting back into vaping and I love my trusty TA.

I have the same one as in THIS PICTURE

It seems to be clogged. I can't inhale or exhale through it. I tried cleaning with 99% alcohol but something seems stuck. Maybe hardened oil over the past year? any ideas how to clean it?

I also had another question:
I may be wrong -- but I remember at one point PP mentioned that those who bought the original TA will get a discount for the new v ersion? or replaced with the new v ersion? I bought my TA when they first came out, been a while, can't remember how long. Are there any new versions?

Orvaxxx

Stem in France and KaluVap are French woodworkers who you can contact on Facebook or Instagram.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
may be wrong -- but I remember at one point PP mentioned that those who bought the original TA will get a discount for the new v ersion? or replaced with the new v ersion? I bought my TA when they first came out, been a while, can't remember how long. Are there any new versions?

thread got busy after the announcement, but yes hopefully you are not too late for the upgrade program wherever you bought it! Reach out to get one of the new models which were detailed here earlier as well

Spj3k1

Sorry, you were clear, I just got distracted looking for something I couldn't find, found the glass ones instead, and...wait, what was the question? ; )

But I did find you something both artisan and reasonable, and glass lined (it's removable). I have the blackwood one of these and it's superb. I don't see mention but mine has a short SS liner near the end for the tip:
dark-widow-wood-n-glass-dynavap-aezhenn.jpg
Thanks. But holy fuck thats a horrible website!

Smknbud

PXL-20240330-130331099-2.jpg

Came in yesterday and I'm loving it so far! Stays incredibly cool even after back to back bowls! I actually prefer the stem over the WPA I was using. I get more potent hits or maybe I'm just imagining it lol. Really loving my TA3!

That's really nice looking. Enjoy!

The XL stems do a great job with cooling. I added the DV xl condenser (nice that his mouthpiece is custom made to fit it) to mine along with a TRWW intercooler.

jespar45

Came in yesterday and I'm loving it so far! Stays incredibly cool even after back to back bowls! I actually prefer the stem over the WPA I was using. I get more potent hits or maybe I'm just imagining it lol. Really loving my TA3!
After about 8 or 10 bowls, yeah no heat issues! Besides a couple of double deckers on the stunner, My testing tonight was exclusive to the TA3. Maybe the stem got warm? I am high as fuck right now!

Duba

Accessory Maker
@Kalu & @Aezhenn (France) are making awesome custom stems.

I've been using my TA3 since weeks now and I have to say I'm charmed by its simplicity and efficiency. The device handles heat well, and can be pushed to its limits without combustion (compared to the more sensitive Tempest, for example).

I've also tried it with ruby beads of the same diameter, and it seems to take a little longer to heat up, but keeps the heat longer, I think.

With its mini-sleeve, I can easily handle it and store it when it's hot.

Thanks @phattpiggie for your generosity!

IMG-20240328-172732.jpg

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
@Kalu & @Aezhenn (France) are making awesome custom stems.

I've been using my TA3 since weeks now and I have to say I'm charmed by its simplicity and efficiency. The device handles heat well, and can be pushed to its limits without combustion (compared to the more sensitive Tempest, for example).

I've also tried it with ruby beads of the same diameter, and it seems to take a little longer to heat up, but keeps the heat longer, I think.

With its mini-sleeve, I can easily handle it and store it when it's hot.

Thanks @phattpiggie for your generosity!

IMG-20240328-172732.jpg
thank you for stem makers, I really want stem specifically for my TA

I love my Revolve Gen 2 but I want something made specifically for the TA :(

where did you get your stem (sorry if I missed it)

Last edited:

fangorn

I quite like using it too!

the fact of only having glass stems to try with the TA is undoubtedly a blessing for me...
with the glass, the flavors are really good.
(too bad I didn’t try the Tempest with a glass stem!!)

I burned once... one of the rare times I wanted to do a second heat...
Currently, my avb is clearer than during my first tests... technique to improve!

and so it will essentially be used instead/alternating with the Terpedo...
(the only problem with this one is the chamber is too large, and the fact that I have to manage a hemp fiber filter to resolve that... it adds an additional step and accessories which risks influencing the test of scope).

so there you have it, when the TA was in transit, I remember thinking that I could have refrained from buying it, that I already had vapes that would give me the same result, and that I had made a bullshit...
but today, I don't regret having made this purchase at all!!!

I don't have the budget this month, but it will be a pleasure to do some research to find a stem for it!

Top Bottom