Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

coolbreeze

Yo, Induct your Thermals:

The Inductor can heat almost any ferrous vape and the ecosystem is well-developed and awesome in its own right.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The Inductor can heat almost any ferrous vape and the ecosystem is well-developed and awesome in its own right.

Oh yeah it looks like a really nice design, not that I follow the IH market much at all, but I would love to try one with my TA (ashamed to admit I haven't even opened my new TA3 package from Monday yet lol please be kind)

coolbreeze

Oh yeah it looks like a really nice design, not that I follow the IH market much at all, but I would love to try one with my TA (ashamed to admit I haven't even opened my new TA3 package from Monday yet lol please be kind)
The 'lighter head' makes it possible to heat practically anything and the adjustable voltage opens up the range to things requiring a lot or a little induction. It's great with the TA.
I just did and I’d say it’s worth it! :whoa::razz::smug:
Yeah, don't wait til your prize arrives! ; )

SockPuppetTheatrics

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered (or if it's currently an unanswerable question), but was there a target release date for the TA4 (Easiload AdjustaFlo)?

(At this point I assume the target date for any and all upcoming vape equipment is 4/20.)

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered (or if it's currently an unanswerable question), but was there a target release date for the TA4 (Easiload AdjustaFlo)?

(At this point I assume the target date for any and all upcoming vape equipment is 4/20.)
I asked pp over the weekend. He said he didn't know when it would be available yet but he will update the thread when it is 👍

fangorn

I played with the TA2 this evening! It was coooool...
Simple and efficient...

I like to be able to take between 5 and 10 satisfying puffs from a charge. On this last aspect, it is certainly one of my best experiences!

I hadn't planned a stem for the TA...
It fits the omni ti xl perfectly... but I was afraid of the heat... and that it would scratch my throat!
I tried with the internal Terpedo stem. the fit is not ideal with the o-rings, but the experience was really nice.
then I tried with a High Artisan stem for Dan Morrison's devices. The fit is much better, it's very compact, the weight is more balanced... but it's a little more aggressive on the throat and I managed to get fewer puffs.
I will experiment more with these two options.

I'm not going to use it every day, but it's perfect for what I wanted to use it for!

Alligator427

Very expensive just to heat your vap. And it is not a nomad device ... for portable vap.

bestvaping

TA2 has finally landed successfully, my first impressions are pretty good :clap:

As I don't have a wooden mouthpiece, I use a DV 18mm glass adapter from Ed'sTNT that I had received by mistake (thank you for this :shrug:), to which I added an 18mm to 14mm reducer in order to get more length and thus be able to use it as a mouthpiece, and it works like a charm.

As I appreciate the TA and its ritual, I am thinking of buying the DV wooden stem from Ed'sTNT as well as the Wand for electronic heating.

I noticed that the TA2 has many more balls than the 55 advertised, here mine was delivered with 66 off 3mm balls (and fits perfectly). I therefore imagine that the smooth models must contain more than 70 balls?

Personally I heat it for 35 seconds with my torch Blazer Firefox.

MagSink stand is very practical for this use!

Maow!

Alligator427

TA2 has finally landed successfully, my first impressions are pretty good :clap:

As I don't have a wooden mouthpiece, I use a DV 18mm glass adapter from Ed'sTNT that I had received by mistake (thank you for this :shrug:), to which I added an 18mm to 14mm reducer in order to get more length and thus be able to use it as a mouthpiece, and it works like a charm.

As I appreciate the TA and its ritual, I am thinking of buying the DV wooden stem from Ed'sTNT as well as the Wand for electronic heating.

I noticed that the TA2 has many more balls than the 55 advertised, here mine was delivered with 66 off 3mm balls (and fits perfectly). I therefore imagine that the smooth models must contain more than 70 balls?

Personally I heat it for 35 seconds with my torch Blazer Firefox.

MagSink stand is very practical for this use!

Maow!

This is what I would like to find for my TA3 that I will received next week. The wpa I found in EU shops seems a little bit short and thin for the amount of heat that should provide the TA3. But maybe I am wrong.

Edit : maybe I find what I need on dhgate. But I will not have it for the next week ...

Last edited:
Here are a few of my thoughts on low cost options for stems:

I have been using my TA3 with a glass hula stem, which works okay but it does get a bit hot for my liking and isn't the best experience in terms of tactile feel (it's a bit top heavy). I am yet to use the TA with a WPA but I just have simple glass one. I heard that the Sneaky Pete Littlefinger adapter works well as it has the glass bands for easy handling. The TA does pump out hot vapor so I think it would be improved by some cooling if you were planning to use it natively as a stem. One low cost option is to use a J hook and the WPA, which will add more cooling. You could even add some beads to the j hook for even more cooling.

For wood, the cheapest route if you wanted a stem and the ability to use through glass would be to buy the HydraVong stem and either use standard condenser with no mouthpiece or add in XL condenser with a spinning mouthpiece. Alternatively use a third party condenser to get nicer mouthpiece. There are a ton of custom wood stems out there but it is more tricky to find one that can also be dropped into a bubbler like the HydraVong unless you make sure you choose a mouthpiece that has the 10mm adapter (TRWW do have one).

For glass stems you have the BB range (BB3, BB6, BB9). I like these as they have built in WPA unlike the hula stem I am currently using. However, i still think they lack the heft needed for the heavy TA and are a bit of a pain to clean. After much research and deliberation, I have ordered the Vaphit glass DNA stem as this looks perfect to me. It has a larger diameter making for easier handling with a heavier tip, it has a cooling helix, airport, fits a 10mm connector for use in water and it is two pieces for easy cleaning. It seems a great price and comes with a carry case you could use for stem, TA and accessories.

VGoodiES have it pictured on their site with a TA so it seems like a match made in heaven.

20230409_164724.jpg

Last edited:

sedentree

Does anybody foresee any heat issues or otherwise if pairing the TA3 with the sapwood poker for the dani from bfg?

sedentree,
Does anybody foresee any heat issues or otherwise if pairing the TA3 with the sapwood poker for the dani from bfg?
Isn't it a different ID? The TA is 8mm, whereas BFG stems are 9mm. You probably could get it to fit but would need a bit of work changing Orings.

SlickHenry,

Alligator427

Here are a few of my thoughts on low cost options for stems:

I have been using my TA3 with a glass hula stem, which works okay but it does get a bit hot for my liking and isn't the best experience in terms of tactile feel (it's a bit top heavy). I am yet to use the TA with a WPA but I just have simple glass one. I heard that the Sneaky Pete Littlefinger adapter works well as it has the glass bands for easy handling. The TA does pump out hot vapor so I think it would be improved by some cooling if you were planning to use it natively as a stem. One low cost option is to use a J hook and the WPA, which will add more cooling. You could even add some beads to the j hook for even more cooling.

For wood, the cheapest route if you wanted a stem and the ability to use through glass would be to buy the HydraVong stem and either use standard condenser with no mouthpiece or add in XL condenser with a spinning mouthpiece. Alternatively use a third party condenser to get nicer mouthpiece. There are a ton of custom wood stems out there but it is more tricky to find one that can also be dropped into a bubbler like the HydraVong unless you make sure you choose a mouthpiece that has the 10mm adapter (TRWW do have one).

For glass stems you have the BB range (BB3, BB6, BB9). I like these as they have built in WPA unlike the hula stem I am currently using. However, i still think they lack the heft needed for the heavy TA and are a bit of a pain to clean. After much research and deliberation, I have ordered the Vaphit glass DNA stem as this looks perfect to me. It has a larger diameter making for easier handling with a heavier tip, it has a cooling helix, airport, fits a 10mm connector for use in water and it is two pieces for easy cleaning. It seems a great price and comes with a carry case you could use for stem, TA and accessories.

VGoodiES have it pictured on their site with a TA so it seems like a match made in heaven.

20230409_164724.jpg
Airflow is enough with hydravong and BB3/6/9 with bubbler ?
I asked that because the tempest have a larger condenser than the dynavap I have and of course is more open.

Alligator427,

coolbreeze

I asked that because the tempest have a larger condenser than the dynavap I have and of course is more open.
I don't think the condenser will be functional in the same way it is for a DV so I'd just remove it and open up the airflow. I'm using it with a similar aftermarket stem and TA3's great; not as open as a brick, say, but much more than a Dynavap. Should be great with a hydrovong/bb, assuming the heat's not an issue.

You could use the TA1 or the other TAs fully open for maximum airflow.

I don't think the condenser will be functional in the same way it is for a DV so I'd just remove it and open up the airflow. I'm using it with a similar aftermarket stem and TA3's great; not as open as a brick, say, but much more than a Dynavap. Should be great with a hydrovong/bb, assuming the heat's not an issue.
I only really mentioned the condenser as the HydraVong stem is unlined so you need it but it is a cheaper solution than a custom stem with built in WPA.

Alligator427

I just check and see I said shit. The condenser of my M 2021 is more or less as large as the tempest one. It is the condenser from the revolve 1 that is thighter.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
TA3 on a Revolve 2 wooden stem:

I don't know what it is, but the TA hits like crazy. The taste is intense, the vapor is dense (my wife, sitting in the other room, laconically: "Ganja, eh...?") and the Revolve is perfect for the TA. The wooden stem only gets slightly warm and is comfortable to hold between the fingers. I also really like the raw, „cyberpunk“ style of this combo.

An awesome "in your face" vape! Thank you, PP! :rockon:

Zagala

TA3 on a Revolve 2 wooden stem:

I don't know what it is, but the TA hits like crazy. The taste is intense, the vapor is dense (my wife, sitting in the other room, laconically: "Ganja, eh...?") and the Revolve is perfect for the TA. The wooden stem only gets slightly warm and is comfortable to hold between the fingers. I also really like the raw, „cyberpunk“ style of this combo.

An awesome "in your face" vape! Thank you, PP! :rockon:
I will definitely try this set up! Only thing I don’t have is the MagSink - currently sold out.

Top Bottom