The WOODEN Vaporizer Thread

fangorn

Hi guys !

I just checked my last group photo and I have 3 new pieces since I was last on this thread.

I'm going to look for 2 or 3 more wooden accessories, but I think I'll stop my collection there! Well...I want a blackwood Lotus...and there will always be space to accommodate a new friend....but I'm not actively looking for new pieces anymore!

icdeadbodies911

Hi guys !

I just checked my last group photo and I have 3 new pieces since I was last on this thread.

I'm going to look for 2 or 3 more wooden accessories, but I think I'll stop my collection there! Well...I want a blackwood Lotus...and there will always be space to accommodate a new friend....but I'm not actively looking for new pieces anymore!

what are the middle ones?

icdeadbodies911,

nicknobody

Hi guys !

Oh geeze. I almost built up the courage to share my modest collection and then you go and post that jaw dropper

Can we get the chat going so we can be on a new page 😂

Jokes aside. Please keep posting that gorgeous kit @fangorn

I wood really like to see some more action in this thread…

fangorn

Oh geeze. I almost built up the courage to share my modest collection and then you go and post that jaw dropper

Can we get the chat going so we can be on a new page 😂

Jokes aside. Please keep posting that gorgeous kit @fangorn

I wood really like to see some more action in this thread…

oh sorry mate!!

I love this thread... and I wish it was even more active!

please share photos!

bobetsky

Hi guys !

i love the pipe, where did you get it ?

bobetsky,
Reactions: sansei

coolbreeze

Well, I like it all, but this is
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals
!

coolbreeze

Here’s what I’m currently rocking. TA4 and Purple Heart TM2 coming soon

Underdog Alpha in Big Leaf Maple Burl

Wood scents in torched White Ash

Dovetail Woodworks 8mm stem in Spalted Maple Burl (with xl dv condenser and Simrell intercooler for future TA4)

FW9

Anvil

Can you tell I like Maple Burl and Purple Heart :love:

I did notice something missing, however:
: )

nicknobody

Thanks coolbreeze and fangorn

I tell them they are all my favorite lol but I’m right there with you on the maple burls

( Edit: the dovetail stem is going to look even better with a TA4 on it! )

Vapman and lotus are first in line if I decide to cycle out any of my current lineup (my less cool non wood vapes :lol:)

Top Bottom