The WOODEN Vaporizer Thread

coolbreeze

Firewood in the wetlands:
IMG-2238.jpg

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
i heard the 7 is more conduction based over some of the other versions which is what i wanted … really looking forward to giving it a try!
It’s pretty nice! I prefer my 9 mostly since the vibration motor on my 7 is a little weak and if I forget to draw it can combust pretty easily at default preset 3, and the 9 is easier to clean since you can soak the capsules rather than needing to iso swab the oven.

Currently I alternate between the 7 and 9 when taking a device out for a stroll, the 9 tastes a bit better but extracts slower with a little more effort while the 7 extracts quickly with basically any technique. Hope you enjoy yours, I’ve definitely been spoiled by getting a 7 as my first on demand device!

coolbreeze

Loved my new Woodscents so I asked @Ed's TnT if he would make me a couple matching stems. He sent me three, a shorter and longer stem each with a 14mm taper, along with a spectacular 18mm WPA! The longer stem has been my direct-hit stem, I added the Simrell chamber and mouthpiece (no condenser) so it's comfortable and also fits 10mm pipes. I'm loving the set!
IMG-0327.jpg

I also have been using a couple I've gotten from Dovetail Woodworks; one's a big, thick helix stem I got mostly to use with a TA and the other's a gorgeous sleeve for the VonG i.
IMG-0331.jpg
IMG-0326.jpg

nicknobody

Loved my new Woodscents so I asked @Ed's TnT if he would make me a couple matching stems. He sent me three, a shorter and longer stem each with a 14mm taper, along with a spectacular 18mm WPA! The longer stem has been my direct-hit stem, I added the Simrell chamber and mouthpiece (no condenser) so it's comfortable and also fits 10mm pipes. I'm loving the set!
IMG-0327.jpg

I also have been using a couple I've gotten from Dovetail Woodworks; one's a big, thick helix stem I got mostly to use with a TA and the other's a gorgeous sleeve for the VonG i.
IMG-0331.jpg
IMG-0326.jpg
:bowdown:

Incredible collection

E-duggie

This thread is supposed to be a place where one can show his wooden vaporizers or simply share their love for it.
It shall be home to all those wonderful wooden vaporizers that are scattered all across FC. :)

I'm creating this thread because I'm a sucker for both vaporizers and pretty wood, of course, but also because there is none like it here on FC. There is this thread from 11 years ago which lacked participation and was also immune to reanimation, so I've thought that I'd give it another go.

Another reason to create this thread is because I'm the proud owner of some of what I would call the finest in wooden vaporization.
Of course there's always more powerful and more exclusive but this space is about love for the wooden evaporators and not to compete. :)

Here's my modest little collection of lumber:

Sitting on the left it's the latest addition to my collection - the Couchlog. It's not just stunningly beautiful in it's Kingswood appearance but also a killer device. Heat it up, unplug it, take a super yummy and strong hit, plug it in again, stir or reload, go again. You can play with the temp control or be creative with the distance to the heater, use it as a heat source for your vapcap or just leave the temp control at 5 and take it from there. This thing does milk my bigger Ehle pieces to my absolute satisfaction.
The couchlog is my only vape so far, where I get this feeling to be almost proud to have one. Yes it's on the pricier side but apart from that, it's also quite limited and afaik the only log vape atm, that can be unplugged while being used. :)

Next to it, in a beautiful Grenadill, it's the DLX One. The first version of Dreamwood's water-pipe vaporizer. It's basically like a flip brick but the heat intake is friction-fitted to the wooden or glas bowl. Once getting the right feeling for flame size and distance to the intake it works as promised. I like it better with hash and the wooden bowl because it's almost impossible to combust with it. I can only recommend checking out Dreamwood vapes as they have a lot of other beautiful wooden vapes to offer and this won't probably be my last from them. :)

Sitting right in the middle, well not if measured but by numbers, it's the one vape in my collection that I probably doesn't have to tell you a lot about. The OG Vapman in classic Walnut. It was my first vaporizer and I loved it from scratch. Bought it almost 5 years ago, used it for a while and then totally forgot about the Vapman and vaping. Since 2 years its's back and as awesome as before. To be honest, nowadays I'm mostly chasing bigger clouds, so it's not my daily driver, but whenever I'm camping or I hear the word "campfire", I'm instantly thinking of my beloved Vapman and if possible I'll take it with me of course.

The biggest, not just in size but also in surprise, is the Sticky Brick OG in an absolutely gorgeous Cherry (could have gotten the Maple for a hefty 40€ less but I wanted that Cherry as soon as I saw it). That thing blew me away like no other vape before and I was definetily not expecting it to be such a great device. To put it short, I freakin love the OG. It's my favourite dry vape by far. The taste, the clouds, the efficiency, oh man! If you don't have a Brick of some kind yet, do yourself a favour and get one, you can thank me later. Even though I'm pretty happy with my collection and I have no real need for yet another butane-powered vape, there's no need to fool myself - I will get a Flip Brick or even a MAXX anytime soon. Probably rather sooner then later, just because I like the OG that much. :)

Last in line and also still pretty new to me, is another Dreamwood Vape, the Roasty. It's Cherry wood as well and even though I have it since a couple of weeks, I didn't get around to try it out more than once. This is one of those vapes that come with a learning curve but it also has that laid back outdoor charme to it. The next time I'll have time for my hammock it'll definetily be Roasty time as well. :)

I appreciate if you actually read this far and apologize for my poor choice of words as English is not my first language.

Now let's see what you have in store!
Even though I'm pretty new around here, I was a long time lurker and I know exactly what you are hidding. :)

This thread is supposed to be a place where one can show his wooden vaporizers or simply share their love for it.
It shall be home to all those wonderful wooden vaporizers that are scattered all across FC. :)

I'm creating this thread because I'm a sucker for both vaporizers and pretty wood, of course, but also because there is none like it here on FC. There is this thread from 11 years ago which lacked participation and was also immune to reanimation, so I've thought that I'd give it another go.

Another reason to create this thread is because I'm the proud owner of some of what I would call the finest in wooden vaporization.
Of course there's always more powerful and more exclusive but this space is about love for the wooden evaporators and not to compete. :)

Here's my modest little collection of lumber:

Sitting on the left it's the latest addition to my collection - the Couchlog. It's not just stunningly beautiful in it's Kingswood appearance but also a killer device. Heat it up, unplug it, take a super yummy and strong hit, plug it in again, stir or reload, go again. You can play with the temp control or be creative with the distance to the heater, use it as a heat source for your vapcap or just leave the temp control at 5 and take it from there. This thing does milk my bigger Ehle pieces to my absolute satisfaction.
The couchlog is my only vape so far, where I get this feeling to be almost proud to have one. Yes it's on the pricier side but apart from that, it's also quite limited and afaik the only log vape atm, that can be unplugged while being used. :)

Next to it, in a beautiful Grenadill, it's the DLX One. The first version of Dreamwood's water-pipe vaporizer. It's basically like a flip brick but the heat intake is friction-fitted to the wooden or glas bowl. Once getting the right feeling for flame size and distance to the intake it works as promised. I like it better with hash and the wooden bowl because it's almost impossible to combust with it. I can only recommend checking out Dreamwood vapes as they have a lot of other beautiful wooden vapes to offer and this won't probably be my last from them. :)

Sitting right in the middle, well not if measured but by numbers, it's the one vape in my collection that I probably doesn't have to tell you a lot about. The OG Vapman in classic Walnut. It was my first vaporizer and I loved it from scratch. Bought it almost 5 years ago, used it for a while and then totally forgot about the Vapman and vaping. Since 2 years its's back and as awesome as before. To be honest, nowadays I'm mostly chasing bigger clouds, so it's not my daily driver, but whenever I'm camping or I hear the word "campfire", I'm instantly thinking of my beloved Vapman and if possible I'll take it with me of course.

The biggest, not just in size but also in surprise, is the Sticky Brick OG in an absolutely gorgeous Cherry (could have gotten the Maple for a hefty 40€ less but I wanted that Cherry as soon as I saw it). That thing blew me away like no other vape before and I was definetily not expecting it to be such a great device. To put it short, I freakin love the OG. It's my favourite dry vape by far. The taste, the clouds, the efficiency, oh man! If you don't have a Brick of some kind yet, do yourself a favour and get one, you can thank me later. Even though I'm pretty happy with my collection and I have no real need for yet another butane-powered vape, there's no need to fool myself - I will get a Flip Brick or even a MAXX anytime soon. Probably rather sooner then later, just because I like the OG that much. :)

Last in line and also still pretty new to me, is another Dreamwood Vape, the Roasty. It's Cherry wood as well and even though I have it since a couple of weeks, I didn't get around to try it out more than once. This is one of those vapes that come with a learning curve but it also has that laid back outdoor charme to it. The next time I'll have time for my hammock it'll definetily be Roasty time as well. :)

I appreciate if you actually read this far and apologize for my poor choice of words as English is not my first language.

Now let's see what you have in store!
Even though I'm pretty new around here, I was a long time lurker and I know exactly what you are hidding. :)

Top Bottom