The Toad from Morwood

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Here are the Batch 8 Toads!

Stats for this batch - Top 5 Most Popular:

No. 107 - Ancient magic Toad (by far the most popular – 6 people had this as their top pick!)

No. 104 – Grey and cream

No. 108 - Vaporwaves

No. 111 – Toad of the Woods

No. 098 – Celadon green

There were 16 available Toads to choose from for this batch and everyone was asked for their top 8 picks. Of the 16 people participating, 6 people got their first choice, 5 people got their second choice, 2 people got their third choice, 1 person got their fourth choice, and 2 people didn’t get any of their picks and decided to wait until the next batch.

I'll be offering out 101 (weathered brown/cream with logo) and 109 (retro colourblock) via the Toad lottery - so those who are on the waitlist can watch out for that email sometime in the next few days.

------

097 - City in ruins - Abalone button

DSCF0822.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

098 - Celadon Green (inspired by celadon porcelain) - Lichen button

DSCF0825.jpg

DSCF0826.jpg

099 - Black with red logo - Ancient bog oak button

DSCF0829.jpg

DSCF0830.jpg

100 - Tarot Toad - Lichen button

DSCF0831.jpg

DSCF0832.jpg

101 - Weathered brown and cream 2-tone, with signature logo - Japanese text reads "toad" - Lichen button

DSCF0833.jpg

DSCF0834.jpg

102 - Soft green and cream with logo stamp - Lichen button

DSCF0835.jpg

DSCF0836.jpg

103 - Aqua fade with Japanese text - a simplified version of the word "toad" - Mammoth ivory button,

DSCF0838.jpg

DSCF0839.jpg

104 - Grey and cream with logo stamp - Lichen button

DSCF0840.jpg

DSCF0841.jpg

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Part 2

--------

105 NintenToad in red with black text - Mammoth ivory button

DSCF0842.jpg

DSCF0843.jpg

106 Abstract green with red logo - Lichen button

DSCF0844.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg

107 - Ancient magic Toad - Labradorite button. The button glows bright blue depending on viewing angle. From other angles it appears grey.

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

108 - Vaporwaves - Abalone button

DSCF0849.jpg

DSCF0850.jpg

109 - Retro colourblock - Bog oak button

DSCF0851.jpg

DSCF0852.jpg

110 - Green mushrooms - Lichen button

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0854.jpg

111 Toad of the Woods - Lichen button

DSCF0855.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

112 - Purple fade - Butterfly wing button. Butterfly wings are harvested from already dead butterflies found on the road. The species is Canadian Tiger Swallowtail.

DSCF0857.jpg

DSCF0858.jpg

fangorn

the Toad 110 and 111 make me want to cry...
I am very, very envious of their future traveling companion! enjoy guys!!

and .... I understand that there was a combination of circumstances ... but how the hell, the Toad 101 has not found a buyer?!

wow... what a wonderful lot... Well done Dan!!

Congrats! I got my #2, but my top 4 were honestly a toss up. I could have put that list on shuffle and been just as happy.
City in Ruins was my #3!!! congrats homie that is arguably the best button to ever leave Dan's shop IMO, and couldn't agree more, with so many to choose from it's really easy to be happy with what you get
112 really does it for me.

I suddenly understand why people get multiple variants of the same vape.
It's beautiful!

And, holy shit, 112 is fucking fantastic!!!
I like to think the colors represented would satisfy the butterfly, nice monument of sorts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
City in Ruins was my #3!!! congrats homie that is arguably the best button to ever leave Dan's shop IMO, and couldn't agree more, with so many to choose from it's really easy to be happy with what you get

I like to think the colors represented would satisfy the butterfly, nice monument of sorts

The colors on the body reminds me of the bi-pride flag colors.

Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg

I have a few items colored that way, but the butterfly wing in the button makes it awesome!

fangorn

Hi all, I'm new here but I am the lucky owner of one of Toad 059, and it's great! I haven't had a ton of time with it yet but the hype is real. Anyway I saw in the followup e-mail from Dan that there is a Cleaning and Maintenance Guide at this URL - Imgur- but I can't seem to access it, and get a 404. I'm guessing this shouldn't go in the dishwasher. :D

Anyway glad to see so many other Toads here and look forward to getting to know this work of art!

I just checked again and the links on the page I put below work!

there are wonderful photos of Nomad 1 and 2 on this page... and other useful info!

good reading !

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Happy to report that I am now paid up as a lottery winner for Toad #106
106 Abstract green with red logo - Lichen button

DSCF0844.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg
Very excited! I actually joined FC in order to message Dan to get on the Toad list. I suppose that I should probably leave after I finally get it, for narrative satisfaction. But I will be here a couple of months at least! 😃

Also, for those paying for Toads in the US. I saved about $25 by paying in CAD and having my credit card do the exchange, rather than PayPal. Just a heads up!

vapour

Happy to report that I am now paid up as a lottery winner for Toad #106

Very excited! I actually joined FC in order to message Dan to get on the Toad list. I suppose that I should probably leave after I finally get it, for narrative satisfaction. But I will be here a couple of months at least! 😃

Also, for those paying for Toads in the US. I saved about $25 by paying in CAD and having my credit card do the exchange, rather than PayPal. Just a heads up!
Congrats!! You'll love it

Top Bottom