The Toad from Morwood

Stueylakes

If i knew it was just the unit then that would be ok but I know id go all in....and December is both my eldest kids and wife's birthday along with the Fat bloke with the beard....

Stueylakes,
  • Haha
Reactions: fangorn

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
oh, was there a new drop? I remember the VHS one. Are you folks just discussing an older batch?

gordontreeman,

passenger

is this thing on?
I really like the vape signature of the Toad, it feels very direct and tasty through the wooden stem. I hope to buy more stems from Dan. The one I have feels like butter and weighs nearly nothing. Like everything else, it's beautiful work. Normally I prefer glass stems, but it's different with the Toad.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Oh yeah, I'm enjoying it heavily! It's such a wonderful little device! Green is my favorite color and the button is completely stunning! I keep thinking how amazing it is that the lichen was hand-picked and made into a button by the man himself. Everything about the toad is precise but the button is so flawless it seems out of this world, in looks and feel, it doesn't wiggle even the tiniest bit. It has big "eyes are the window to the soul" energy when I stare into it. Feels like it's looking back at me.
I don't think I've seen a toad design I didn't like and I'm supremely happy with this one in particular, wouldn't trade it for anything.
I got both heaters but I've been sticking to the high heater mostly. I used the low heater a couple times and it seems to work good especially with a finer grind but I usually go more medium to coarse and I like the quick response of the high heater. I think my glass stem could already use some washing lol.
PXL-20221220-070306951-Copy.jpg
Hi There, where did you buy your screens?

Tiny88,

Zagala

I tried my luck again for all but the VHS, with a preference for #77 and #78 if I could choose. There is nothing I can add to what has been said on the VHS, but looking at a Toad triggers my romantic side and love of poetry. The indigo feels like a loud silence and call (to me) and if I am not lucky to get it or tte poem one I will consider something similar when my name is up. Each batch is always brings in new beauties, and pictures shared here makes this thread a living museum/gallery of Dan’s The Toad vape curated by users! The Toad makes me dream…with a song in my head, which is a good thing, I think.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Can't believe i'm in that lottery!
I try not to think about it but the fact that the chance is there is hard to ignore....
Counting down...

The snowy pine tree is my number one...
Now, i've never done ballet or any dancing for that matter but if i land that Snowy Toad tonight i'll grab some thights and do the Swan Lake solo in my living room!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
That is a very rad xmas gift to folks on the list! Love the vaporwave beach, lillypads, and of course the polaroid sequel! I just saw a reddit poster who mentioned not even having a VHS but saving his 3 OG Star Wars tapes from his parents garbage bin--I've still got mine too. If you want to do a May the 4th set @Dan Morrison I know at least one interested party;)

Top Bottom