The Toad from Morwood

Zagala

Whenever I check this thread i confirm to myself that it is worth having a Toad. Hopefully my name will come sometime next year - I was added to the list in mid July! These Toads are things of beauty and I look forward to the joy of holding one and enjoying the pure clean flavour I heard many talk about. I have not been lucky with the lotteries so far but I am patient. In the meantime I will admire the pics posted here and continue learning thanks to happy owners’ tips and stories of the Toad.

Pgnciousd

Anyone in batch 4receive any updates on shipping. Last few responses from Dan is that mine should be shipping next week. But those weeks have passed each time. Hate bothering Dan again knowing how busy he is, so I thought I’d check here

Pgnciousd,

Not Invented Here

First day with my toad and it's amazing, beautiful, solid. Incredible skill and craftsmanship. I can understand why people say it seems like it could outlive human generations if taken care of. Very tasty vapor as well!
PXL-20221217-215704104-Copy.jpg

fangorn

First day with my toad and it's amazing, beautiful, solid. Incredible skill and craftsmanship. I can understand why people say it seems like it could outlive human generations if taken care of. Very tasty vapor as well!
PXL-20221217-215704104-Copy.jpg

I love your toad 😁
the color very organic, simple... and this lichen button is really beautiful too!

do you still love? what heater do you have?

Not Invented Here

I love your toad 😁
the color very organic, simple... and this lichen button is really beautiful too!

do you still love? what heater do you have?
Oh yeah, I'm enjoying it heavily! It's such a wonderful little device! Green is my favorite color and the button is completely stunning! I keep thinking how amazing it is that the lichen was hand-picked and made into a button by the man himself. Everything about the toad is precise but the button is so flawless it seems out of this world, in looks and feel, it doesn't wiggle even the tiniest bit. It has big "eyes are the window to the soul" energy when I stare into it. Feels like it's looking back at me.
I don't think I've seen a toad design I didn't like and I'm supremely happy with this one in particular, wouldn't trade it for anything.
I got both heaters but I've been sticking to the high heater mostly. I used the low heater a couple times and it seems to work good especially with a finer grind but I usually go more medium to coarse and I like the quick response of the high heater. I think my glass stem could already use some washing lol.
PXL-20221220-070306951-Copy.jpg

fropones

Oh yeah, I'm enjoying it heavily! It's such a wonderful little device! Green is my favorite color and the button is completely stunning! I keep thinking how amazing it is that the lichen was hand-picked and made into a button by the man himself. Everything about the toad is precise but the button is so flawless it seems out of this world, in looks and feel, it doesn't wiggle even the tiniest bit. It has big "eyes are the window to the soul" energy when I stare into it. Feels like it's looking back at me.
I don't think I've seen a toad design I didn't like and I'm supremely happy with this one in particular, wouldn't trade it for anything.
I got both heaters but I've been sticking to the high heater mostly. I used the low heater a couple times and it seems to work good especially with a finer grind but I usually go more medium to coarse and I like the quick response of the high heater. I think my glass stem could already use some washing lol.
PXL-20221220-070306951-Copy.jpg
Off topic, but what device is that? I’m assuming it’s an emulator?

Arawfish

Green Thumb
@cx714
Oooof! She’s a beauty. Love seeing all the new Toads in their new ponds.

It is indeed very hard to describe how well it’s made, when I’m explaining to strangers all the things that went into its construction I’m sure I sound like a blithering maniac haha.

Top Bottom