• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Toad from Morwood

Improvaper

Just to pass the time...

would a lucky Toad owner also have an Fw7 in his arsenal?

if so, could you post a picture with the two side by side?
just to get a better idea of the size...

and if not, has any of the lucky ones found a box/made a system to store and transport these stems?

Thank you !!
Sorry, no FW7 in the arsenal, but here are some other familiar vapes for size comparison.

20220408_150003.jpg

fangorn

Tell me what else you have. We have to have something in common.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion...!
But I just bought an FW7... I saw that the 2 vaporizers had almost the same dimensions... I wanted a photo to see if it was misleading...
and I'm afraid we're going off topic!

Well... another question then: wouldn't the lucky toad's companion with the minimalist Martian landscape (#3 I think?) feel like sharing a photo of his toad in its natural environment??
I really liked this design!!

Happy vaping everyone!

fangorn,
Reactions: bossman

kadjo

Thanks a lot for the suggestion...!
But I just bought an FW7... I saw that the 2 vaporizers had almost the same dimensions... I wanted a photo to see if it was misleading...
and I'm afraid we're going off topic!

Well... another question then: wouldn't the lucky toad's companion with the minimalist Martian landscape (#3 I think?) feel like sharing a photo of his toad in its natural environment??
I really liked this design!!

Happy vaping everyone!
Still waiting on delivery. When it comes I'm happy to share!

passenger

is this thing on?
I would like to see how a Toad is loaded and what parts are involved. I wasn't able to find a post here or in the Nomad thread, but I probably only missed it. Can on of you direct me or show some pics?

passenger

is this thing on?
I'd like to actually see how it is set up if possible. Does it use basket screens?

passenger,

Vaporware

Yeah, that’s it! If you want to try different screens, adding balls for cooling, etc. you can do just about anything that will hold your flower near the end of the stem. :)

Vaporware,
Reactions: Copacetic

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
@passenger Keep in mind that since that photo was taken, I have added a diffuser mesh to the inside of the body, between the heater and the stem. This means that you no longer have to use a screen in the end of the stem, to seal off the herb chamber. So, you don't have to fiddle with removing and installing that top screen every single time you want to load/unload. A huge improvement over this older design, IMO.

kanal

@passenger Keep in mind that since that photo was taken, I have added a diffuser mesh to the inside of the body, between the heater and the stem. This means that you no longer have to use a screen in the end of the stem, to seal off the herb chamber. So, you don't have to fiddle with removing and installing that top screen every single time you want to load/unload. A huge improvement over this older design, IMO.
I still use the screen in the end of the stem, because then i can just shake it between hits instead of stirring - really like it this way!

Razhumikin

Busted out my Toad for a little strain reviewing of some Blockberry grown by Paul's boutique nursery in Maine. With the Toad you can get every nuance of flavor out of the flower, this Blockberry came in strong with an initial taste of Creamsical, with midnotes of bright sugar, and it leaves a lingering aftertaste of tropical fruits on your tongue. The Toad is the perfect partner for a tasty Sunday!

Top Bottom