The Toad from Morwood

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Another solid drop. Really feeling 82 and 91 but the red and black kanji Toads are bold as hell.

Wonder if Toad art correlates with Nomad II production, i.e. more figurative painting when Dan’s shaping Nomad blanks vs more color studies when he’s doing detail-intensive work. Love both styles.

Aryeah

Vape Man
Hello, just wondering what the time frame is on my toad being finished. No rush at all, your work is so wonderful and a work of art. I appreciate everything you do.. thanks!

Aryeah,

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hey, I'm in batch 6. They were scheduled to be shipped in March, but Dan might be a little behind, working away on great stuff.
I'm in the same boat and I must say that it's becoming very difficult to stay calm🤪, after more than 5 months of serene waiting...
We are soon at the end of the tunnel, Dan arrives with the light (and my 069!):D

smeg_it

Paid for mine back in June 2021. He's still on the batch before me :,)

Patience is a must.
Congratulations!

I'm only a year...so nowhere near on the Nomad, but I understand the Toads maybe somewhat quicker. Regardless, I would love to pay, I know that sounds crazy, but I will be relieved, after I've paid (I have a strange, strange mind) :hmm:. It's just the way my mind works, or doesn't, depending on your point of view.
:p

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I’ve been waiting on my toad since 2021 so don’t get your hopes up for it happening anytime soon lol, worth it tho

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Grass Yes

fangorn

94 Toad designed for 18 months, that is, September 2021!!!
And these are mostly just hours of work in his free time...
that's about 5 toads a month 👏👏👏

I would like a second, and surely a third... so I already own one, so it's easy to talk...

But we must not put pressure on him on this project 😁
"It's just a fun project", remember guys!
and I include myself in it!

(it's just a perspective ... a step aside ... no negative criticism in my comment)

TheDynaVaporer

Derp for terps
Another solid drop. Really feeling 82 and 91 but the red and black kanji Toads are bold as hell.

Wonder if Toad art correlates with Nomad II production, i.e. more figurative painting when Dan’s shaping Nomad blanks vs more color studies when he’s doing detail-intensive work. Love both styles.
I grabbed 91. Was my first choice but I had to pass a few times previously, so I was probably at the top of the list.

Top Bottom