The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Oh come on f***ing DPD. My package is in transit since 1.Nov. and no update since. I called them, and they told me they cant find it anymore. They also dont know where it is. At this point, its just lost.
I reckon there's a few people in the same boat

VapingYogi,
Oh come on f***ing DPD. My package is in transit since 1.Nov. and no update since. I called them, and they told me they cant find it anymore. They also dont know where it is. At this point, its just lost.
Mine hasn't updated in a few days as well, it happened with the reload I got a month ago too. Hoping today it updates with it being in US customs.

BuddBuddly,

garett

They asked for more details because they cant find it anymore. I already wrote Brenyo, so all good. Lets hope its only a delay and that they did not lost it. But its strange that they dont know where it is.

garett,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
They asked for more details because they cant find it anymore. I already wrote Brenyo, so all good. Lets hope its only a delay and that they did not lost it. But its strange that they dont know where it is.
mines in the same situation so, no update since 1st November *shrugs* but I'm not going to bother Brenyo *whatever happens happens* and from the UK using takes 7 business days at least to hit Australia so, still time....

Last edited:
VapingYogi,

mcscruffy

All good. There is always a delay once you see the Switzerland update until it hits customs (and sometimes if no $ needs to be paid won't update until it is out for delivery or already delivered). For the US it has consistently been 1-1.5 weeks and my first order a couple months ago didn’t update until after it cleared customs, traveled halfway across the country, and was out for delivery. IIRC it's not a high enough service class to have super accurate tracking.

I also get where you're at mentally on it. Watching tracking won't do any good but I still check it 10 times a day. It's all part of the excitement and fun of a new item I've been anticipating for a while now!

mcscruffy,

garett

You are right. Its just the waiting that killes me :) It made me suspicious that dpd said they cant track it anymore. But Brenyo told me that since its out of the country (UK) it is then delivered by a different company, so DPD cant track it anymore with their tracking number. Makes totally sence, so i will just wait.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
You are right. Its just the waiting that killes me :) It made me suspicious that dpd said they cant track it anymore. But Brenyo told me that since its out of the country (UK) it is then delivered by a different company, so DPD cant track it anymore with their tracking number. Makes totally sence, so i will just wait.
mines with Ascendia so just watching them every other day

VapingYogi,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not if you trying to catch your age 😂
The worst is the dog and the car syndrome. You finally catch one and you're like, "OK. Now what?". Hopefully, they will remember if you don't...

Sorry, guys, a little off topic here.

cybrguy,
Reactions: MDude

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
From UK or from anywhere?
Australia probably has some deal with UK...?
I've never got something that's expensive enough so I've never had to pay any duty on any import from UK, Canada, USA, Thailand, Malaysia... oh thats why :
  • For goods with a value equal to or less than AUD1,000 there are generally no duties, taxes or charges to pay. You will need to pay duties and taxes on some goods (like tobacco, tobacco products or alcoholic beverages) regardless of their value.

VapingYogi,
Reactions: MDude

MDude

I've never got something that's expensive enough so I've never had to pay any duty on any import from UK, Canada, USA, Thailand, Malaysia... oh thats why :
  • For goods with a value equal to or less than AUD1,000 there are generally no duties, taxes or charges to pay. You will need to pay duties and taxes on some goods (like tobacco, tobacco products or alcoholic beverages) regardless of their value.
Oh nice...

MDude,

floribud

So I want a Tempest(Revolve 1 and Revolve 2 user here), but don't have time to devote my life to this thread. Is there still a pre-sale that is still going to take place, or are all the pre-sales over?

Thx

floribud,

RedZep

So I want a Tempest(Revolve 1 and Revolve 2 user here), but don't have time to devote my life to this thread. Is there still a pre-sale that is still going to take place, or are all the pre-sales over?

Thx
Not currently a pre sale. But full release is right around the corner.

If you don't want to keep your eye on this thread you can sign up for release email notifications at the bottom of this page https://madheaters.co.uk/products/tempest-titanium-kit

fangorn

Hey Team Tempest,

I hope all is well with you and that you had a good weekend...

here the excitement starts strong!
I came home to telecommute and thought I would find the Wand in my mailbox. It hadn't arrived yet, but there was another package 😁

(Just for context... I got my Fw9 back last week that I hadn't been able to test yet... and I've had a very fierce bout of VAS lately... I might be drowned in packages this week...)

I didn't have to pay customs, which is a huge relief given the week ahead of me. THANKS !!

That being said, I just came to share my first photos!

and I don't have any first impressions yet... I'll wait for the Wand!
and it's gone in the iso.

Yes, it's just beautiful.
it's much lighter than my brain imagined.
the cape is magnificent!! machining and engraving are top notch

and I'm amazed that the mouthpiece rotates freely! I haven't used it so I'm not saying it's bad or good... just that it's curious/strange!!

Okay, well... continued after receiving the Wand

happy vaping everyone!!

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Hi !
Will there be any EU reseller ?

Greenteam,
Reactions: Flow

RedZep

Hey Team Tempest,

I hope all is well with you and that you had a good weekend...

here the excitement starts strong!
I came home to telecommute and thought I would find the Wand in my mailbox. It hadn't arrived yet, but there was another package 😁

(Just for context... I got my Fw9 back last week that I hadn't been able to test yet... and I've had a very fierce bout of VAS lately... I might be drowned in packages this week...)

I didn't have to pay customs, which is a huge relief given the week ahead of me. THANKS !!

That being said, I just came to share my first photos!

and I don't have any first impressions yet... I'll wait for the Wand!
and it's gone in the iso.

Yes, it's just beautiful.
it's much lighter than my brain imagined.
the cape is magnificent!! machining and engraving are top notch

and I'm amazed that the mouthpiece rotates freely! I haven't used it so I'm not saying it's bad or good... just that it's curious/strange!!

Okay, well... continued after receiving the Wand

happy vaping everyone!!
You can set your mouthpiece to lock position so it doesn't spin fyi. Hope you get your wand soon. Congrats!

fangorn

hey @RedZep
happy to join you 😁

could you post a photo of how you installed the insert for The Wand please?
It shouldn't be complicated, but I read really fast the instructions in English (I'm French speaking) and it disturbed me... but it will surely be easier with the wand under my eyes and in my hands 😂

You have to place the silicone part before the glass insert, right?

Nothing urgent my friend!

Top Bottom